Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
An user had a similar problem with "Game doesn't open"

After trying some of this, the game did work:
(The 5th choice worked for him)

1 - Have you unzipped the file? Cause if you are trying to launch it from the rebootlove.zip that could be it.
2 - The pathfile... Is your OS using some pathfiel route with special characters? Like C/Å@╛¥É/Rebootlove? that could also cause it.
3 - Some antivirus and "game/computer" optimizers may interfere with Renpy.
4 - Try launching the game like admin or emulating another version of windows might also work.
5 - Hold Right Shift and launch the game, will bring some menu that you may change things to make it work.

He said: I left pressing shift and changed the renders and it came out, thank you very much

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
So, when you're in the nightclub with Riley and Hiley, is it possible to 'Try something on both of them' or not?? Have reset them 5 times now, no lies but i'm always told i fail for lying

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So, when you're in the nightclub with Riley and Hiley, is it possible to 'Try something on both of them' or not?? Have reset them 5 times now, no lies but i'm always told i fail for lying
Yes, but there's a bug reported that some players has a wrong lvl of sincerity and they won't achieve it.
Also rebooting them won't fix it. The bug is fixed for 2.4.5, so my advice is to wait for that event until 2.4.5 is public.

Reactions: ecoli

calarakien

Oct 13, 2019
Possible bug i've encountered:
Reaching a dead end with xenia closes off all of her dialogue options, including the option to reset. Speaking to her just jumps straight to the training menu without deducting money, too.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Possible bug i've encountered:
Reaching a dead end with xenia closes off all of her dialogue options, including the option to reset. Speaking to her just jumps straight to the training menu without deducting money, too.
Yes, I was reported of this bug yesterday and it will be fixed in the next update, to solve it for the moment, you can load an early stage with xenia and reboot her before doing the last event.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
I'm missing ginny's second scene and am unable to buy it with hearts. can i ask about its requirements or at least tips?

edit: I figured it out, but I figure being unable to buy the scene counts as a bug so i'll leave the comment here as a report

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm missing ginny's second scene and am unable to buy it with hearts. can i ask about its requirements or at least tips?

edit: I figured it out, but I figure being unable to buy the scene counts as a bug so i'll leave the comment here as a report
Yes, that's a bug, thanks for reporting it! I'll fix it.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so how is the story now? it is the same as the previous one, as in being on a fixed timeline? it is planned to be a month again or more?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
so how is the story now? it is the same as the previous one, as in being on a fixed timeline? it is planned to be a month again or more?
No, it's not fixed timeline and is not a month. This time is more sandbox/free and no time limited. The story continues the first game.

Reactions: collectioner
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes