- "STOP THIS NOW..."

Normal Branch:
- "Talk"
- "Try to talk"
- "I won´t fight him..."
- "Say she´s worth it..."
- "Of course I do!"

Kicking Jikan's ass Branch:
- "Punch him hello!" (You need to defeat him, 7 in each stat or easy mode should be more than enough)
- "Say she´s worth it..."
- "Of course I do!"

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Yes, voiced refers to moans and sex sounds.
Yes, fully straight, maybe in the future I make another game where the MC can try other things, but not for this game, sorry.

Hi, I'll look at this, never get a complain about Violet factory fight. Maybe it was just really bad luck, but I'll check on it.
Thanks for letting me know about the Voiced.

JD Dark

Nov 19, 2017
I hit a roadblock the wait few days for Lillian isn't working and can't find fifty or talk to Mikah as well as Amelia till 50 is found and lab just says isn't there

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I hit a roadblock the wait few days for Lillian isn't working and can't find fifty or talk to Mikah as well as Amelia till 50 is found and lab just says isn't there
Seems messing with the code bugged your game, sorry, you should restart it...

pointless1

Dec 30, 2019
Having trouble knocking up Mikah even using the baby plus pills, is this just bad luck or is there something I am missing?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Having trouble knocking up Mikah even using the baby plus pills, is this just bad luck or is there something I am missing?
Remember three things:
When a girl gets pregnant, takes 5 days (2.4.5) or 3 days (2.5.0) to know. Maybe she's pregnant but you just need to wait a few days...
If another girl is pregnant, you can't get other girl pregnant until pregnancy is finished.
Well, I was about to say if pregnancy is ON or OFF... But if you are able to buy the blue pill, then it should be ON.
Also remember, max 3 babies per girl.

Oh, really important.... If you are playing 2.4.5 then only Amelie can get pregnant, Mikah and Lily can get pregnant at 2.5.0!

pointless1

Dec 30, 2019
got it, playing on 2.4.5, looking forward to the public release of 2.5 now, I understand Patreon gets it first, but how long until the financially challenged of us get access?

EpicStarRS

Apr 29, 2020
im on version 2.4.5 and im still having the bug where the club event with riley n hiley says i said too many lies when i chose do something to both option. My sincerity before that event is 12 so am i doing smth wrong? thanks for the help in advance

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
im on version 2.4.5 and im still having the bug where the club event with riley n hiley says i said too many lies when i chose do something to both option. My sincerity before that event is 12 so am i doing smth wrong? thanks for the help in advance
In 2.5.0 you will get a free reboot for them, since they got bugged for some users. Also fixing their reboot too. But you can reboot them in 2.4.5 to have it the good way. I re-uploaded 2.4.5 fixing some bugs too, but don't worry in aby case, in 2.5.0 you will be able to advance them with no problem at all. And enjoy the Game Night event with the twins....

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
As far as I can see, everything is optional in this game. And fights are too easy. Sometimes I try to be defeated on purpose, wondering what happens when I lose the fight lol. This is the first time I've seen such a complaint in a game that gives so many options.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
My wish is more femdom sex with Amelia not like librarian but soft one dirty talk maybe. I love it when she is the one controls you. Other femdom scenes not that exciting.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I couldn't trigger mikah and amelia fight. What do I have to do?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
As far as I can see, everything is optional in this game. And fights are too easy. Sometimes I try to be defeated on purpose, wondering what happens when I lose the fight lol. This is the first time I've seen such a complaint in a game that gives so many options.
Well, game got easier from update to update, but yes, I really need to put the option to "let her success"... I'll add it to the homework, probably for 2.5.5!
My wish is more femdom sex with Amelia not like librarian but soft one dirty talk maybe. I love it when she is the one controls you. Other femdom scenes not that exciting.
Yes, eventually I'll add more scenes for the femdom route, and yes, Amelie would be a soft femdom.
I couldn't trigger mikah and amelia fight. What do I have to do?
Have them both awake, and not pregnant, then talk to Cienna to see what's happening at school "harem quests"

• Red Heart
Reactions: ItzSpc and Byczer

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
I'm a little disappointed with 3 harem scenes, which are short scenes without dialogue. They are not even missionary scenes that are different from changelog. I hope POV missionary scenes will be added in the future.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes