Riltom

Oct 2, 2018
I have finished the content for every girl, even bought the scenes i have not unlocked, but i have not seen these scenes.
Are they from the next update? like a sneak-a-peek?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I have finished the content for every girl, even bought the scenes i have not unlocked, but i have not seen these scenes.
Are they from the next update? like a sneak-a-peek?

Yes, those scenes are from the currently update I'm working on.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So I decided to give it a try (after Genex Love) and after finishing Lilian and Mikah routes in weird world I guess I can give my first impression. Didn't try the 1st game yet (had my reasons :p) so I will not say anything about story as it's confusing for me at times... I know I know... should play 1st game first.

Really liked Lilian events,

Mikah was ok,

There are some bugs too, the one with save menu that you have to ignore, then with custom relationship input sometimes the wrong one is used (I honestly tried 3x times to be sure I put the right one) + so minor ones.

I would say it the end it feel more chaotic and less polished than Genex Love but also the characters have this something that make you wanna play their routes and that's the most important part imho. :p Looking forward for future updates for Lilian and meanwhile I have few more routes to check out. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
How to win vs Amelie ?
I loose 19-16
At the sleep event, if you manage to have a starfruit, you can get the bonus scene and bonus point. You're probably not going for points at the beach event.

Here's the guide:

(This branch will have all the content, and if you win, you will be able to decide if you let Amelie dominate you, keep the attacks from both, or you dominate her)

- Stepping out Event Flirt with her at night (After day 1)
- Eliminating Blake Event Buy a Bug-net at the Re-Mart Catch a bug at the forest at night Flirt with her at night to eliminate Blake forever.
- Movie Night Event Flirt with her at night (Movie night event)
- Ramification Event Talk to her (Day/Night) Choice "No, this time will be different, I'm gonna dominate her too. Let's fight for superiority"
- She will attack you at the bathroom: Choice: Yes, this is just the beginning"
- First Attack at the beach Have 150 cash and Charisma 2 Flirt with her during the day. Choice: Make her give me a lot of challenge points. Choice: Yes, take the six points.
- Second Attack at the shower Just flirt with her any time of the day.
- Third attack at the bed Buy ZZZ pills and a Rope at the Re-Mart To get the special hiden item you need to advance Mikah until she ask for a starfruit. Get one starfruit. Choice: Hide it in a starfruit drink Choice: No (don't untie her) Choice: No (don't untie her) (again) Choice: YES, extra point and blowjob, thank you starfruit!
"She will attack you at the bath, then at a exam, then at the ferri, then she will call you because she's feeling weird. Choice: "And it wasn't sex at all, for me it was making love." Choice: "I love you too"
- Talk to her at the real world(Talk about the Weird World and so)
- Winter Cabin Event You will need to have $100, 6 intelligence, and be in the real world.
Note: Wait a few days until she calls you, (it will be after day 31) Choice: Yes (Buy sleeping pills)
- Talk to her again at the Real World (Decide about the future of the relationship)
- Talk to her again at the Real World (Decide about pregnancy)
- Talk to her again at the Real World (Harem Talk) Note: If the talk doesn't work, you need to keep advancing the main story until you find a perfect place to hide the girls... (If you are lost here, just read the HINT of MC's face at the girl's tab). (You will be done when you have the 6 replays of the main story branch)
Amelie will be now at the Harem place.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Version 2.6.7 is public now!!

DOWNLOAD v2.6.7
Win/Linux
: -
Mac: -
Android (compressed): -

PowWow

May 28, 2020
I find it weird that the description clearly states that "NO GIRL IS MANDATORY" then goes on to lock your stat upgrades behind certain girls...
Although maybe the main problem is there is that whenever I try to "Pay for a day" at the Gym I get an error...

Reactions: Satlun

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I find it weird that the description clearly states that "NO GIRL IS MANDATORY" then goes on to lock your stat upgrades behind certain girls...
Although maybe the main problem is there is that whenever I try to "Pay for a day" at the Gym I get an error...
Not really sure why you're getting that error, works fine for everyone else including me.

This is the line 121 in that file:

"Personal training with Xenia using a \"HEART\"?":
jump heartxenia

nothing wrong there.

Anyway, no girl is mandatory, you don't need to train with xenia, you can train for yourself paying for the day or the entire year, if you just downloaded the game today and you didn't messed with the code and still getting that error, I'd ask you to share your save file just before that happens, so I can try to find the error.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So I am going to ask this before I start the first game for the femdom is it possible to turn it around on all chars. I seen that some in previous comments state it's possible but just wondering if you can for all. *EDIT* I am seeing from the first game it seems the femdom is kinda needed for the true ending I really hope that is no the case here as I would probably skip game one then.

tortlll

Jan 4, 2019
Not really sure why you're getting that error, works fine for everyone else including me.

This is the line 121 in that file:

"Personal training with Xenia using a \"HEART\"?":
jump heartxenia

nothing wrong there.

Anyway, no girl is mandatory, you don't need to train with xenia, you can train for yourself paying for the day or the entire year, if you just downloaded the game today and you didn't messed with the code and still getting that error, I'd ask you to share your save file just before that happens, so I can try to find the error.
I actually got the exact same issue when attempting to "Pay for a Day" at the gym.
THIS: TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'type' and 'int'
It was a fresh save file, on a fresh download.
Granted, you can just press "Ignore" and it'll continue on as normal, and even be able to train.

Reactions: Satlun

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So I am going to ask this before I start the first game for the femdom is it possible to turn it around on all chars. I seen that some in previous comments state it's possible but just wondering if you can for all. *EDIT* I am seeing from the first game it seems the femdom is kinda needed for the true ending I really hope that is no the case here as I would probably skip game one then.
First game is unavoidable/skipable
Second game (this one) is avoidable/skipable/turnable. (if that's a word).
Third game (Genex) avoidable/skipable/turnable.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I actually got the exact same issue when attempting to "Pay for a Day" at the gym.
THIS: TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'type' and 'int'
It was a fresh save file, on a fresh download.
Granted, you can just press "Ignore" and it'll continue on as normal, and even be able to train.
Only thing I can think of, is that last Renpy build there was no issue with some integers that new version didn't like at all. but if that's the case, I guess you'll be fine when you get your hands on 2.7.0.

Reactions: tortlll

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Can I stop Violet from flashing strangers? Or do I need to live with it if I want to stay on her route?

Nevermind. Seems like MC is okay with going along with it. Kind of a bummer - she was my favorite. I'll just stick with Genex Love.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Can I stop Violet from flashing strangers? Or do I need to live with it if I want to stay on her route?

Nevermind. Seems like MC is okay with going along with it. Kind of a bummer - she was my favorite. I'll just stick with Genex Love.
First time at the factory, you can't avoid that, but bear in mind there's a good distance, they could barely notice a tit. From that moment you can chose not to show her or lie.

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes