sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Hi, I haven't played that game, but reading your likes and hate tags, I believe the game is not for you.
RBL1 has some kind of femdom. But RBL2 has 3 girls that will try to fendom you (although there are 14 other girls that won't even try to dom you), and it's a sandbox. (Even when all 3 can be skippable or ignored, or "dominated").
femdom character name please

IceDemonlord [ITA]

Dec 28, 2021
Would love to have a chance to create a Big Harem with every girl in it. Also, maybe random encounters or some mistery stuff, like in the forest or at the beach, something unusual. Could be interesting.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Would love to have a chance to create a Big Harem with every girl in it. Also, maybe random encounters or some mistery stuff, like in the forest or at the beach, something unusual. Could be interesting.
Harem thing is planned, random encounters and so, there will be something like that, still not yet decided how.

talynhayabusa

May 25, 2020
So when it comes to Ginny is the only option to submit to her? I was trying to raise my intelligence and femdom isn't my thing. Be fun to turn the tables on her though.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Yes, the main route for her is her to dominate MC. But the MC will have the option to fight it and turn the tables.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy", line 210, in script
old "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?"
old "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?"
Exception: A translation for "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?" already exists at game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy:211.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2514, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Welcome to the SexFights!, would you like to see a short tutorial about the fights?" already exists at game/tl/english/Scripts/Combates/lucha.rpy:211.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
Reboot Love 1 More Time 0.9.9
Sun Feb 13 09:55:09 2022

version 1 on opening zip file game file I'm seeing this error what I do now?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2514, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 453, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 394, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.7.1862
Reboot Love 1 More Time 0.9.9
Sun Feb 13 09:55:09 2022

version 1 on opening zip file game file I'm seeing this error what I do now?
I shared a version 0.9.92 that should fix that error. I'll soon upload it officially.

V 0.0.92 Download (Reboot Love 1 bugfixed):

Last edited:
Reactions: sidsan

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
The best game I played. Hopefully Dev doesn't forget his promise, there will be a pregnancy route in the future. good luck

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The best game I played. Hopefully Dev doesn't forget his promise, there will be a pregnancy route in the future. good luck
I'm just thinking about this, Not sure if I'll make it something like "story-driven" or maybe more free to do.

Oct 27, 2019
Hey, I believe Amelie´s branch has no NTR... She only goes on a "date" with someone to make you jealous... They don´t even kiss each other. I don´t think that should be tagged as NTR...
Good day, sir. I kindly hope that you will keep this mentality and not put such a content in your game, otherwise, you won't be able to blame me for my actions... that may or may not involve bikes and kicking.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Good day, sir. I kindly hope that you will keep this mentality and not put such a content in your game, otherwise, you won't be able to blame me for my actions... that may or may not involve bikes and kicking.
Don't worry, game won't have NTR content to the MC. And if it were to happen, it will be player's choice. But for the moment, NO NTR implemented or planned.

Reactions: Masked Rider EROS
3.70 star(s) 14 Votes