Manti111

Dec 16, 2020
I see dominance in Lily's menu, does that mean she can become dom, or is it your dominance over her?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
For the creator: This message is made with the translator, since I only speak Spanish.

I would like to share my feelings after trying the previous game... I understand from a comment you left that the plot was intended for a single game so there would be some inconsistencies when trying to expand the universe.
But although the first game focuses on the 3 Girls and I enjoyed it a lot, looking at the menu I was surprised by the amount of new girls to interact with... but my surprise was that some of them don't even have events... and others only 1 event, I don't want you to see it as a complaint of lack of content, but perhaps focusing on less pj would mean that the content that is added does not seem very little.
I personally didn't like what happened with Lily. Although there weren't many decisions that changed the results in the previous game, you felt that they were going in one direction... I understand that many have complained about the bonus... but the truth is that I don't see it as problematic since we know its profile... what was an exaggeration was what happened with Tri, she went from going to the protagonist, to saying that she is very busy... today, tomorrow, etc. Regarding Ginni, I loved it, although I'm not a fan of Loli-looking Characters... it made me bearable because of her personality, I have a question, does this game also end after 30 days? In future updates you will include, as in the previous game, a kind of vision of where the scenes took place, it was used to see what scenes you needed to see or what other scenes you could obtain.

Good luck with the game.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
For the creator: This message is made with the translator, since I only speak Spanish.

I would like to share my feelings after trying the previous game... I understand from a comment you left that the plot was intended for a single game so there would be some inconsistencies when trying to expand the universe.
But although the first game focuses on the 3 Girls and I enjoyed it a lot, looking at the menu I was surprised by the amount of new girls to interact with... but my surprise was that some of them don't even have events... and others only 1 event, I don't want you to see it as a complaint of lack of content, but perhaps focusing on less pj would mean that the content that is added does not seem very little.
I personally didn't like what happened with Lily. Although there weren't many decisions that changed the results in the previous game, you felt that they were going in one direction... I understand that many have complained about the bonus... but the truth is that I don't see it as problematic since we know its profile... what was an exaggeration was what happened with Tri, she went from going to the protagonist, to saying that she is very busy... today, tomorrow, etc. Regarding Ginni, I loved it, although I'm not a fan of Loli-looking Characters... it made me bearable because of her personality, I have a question, does this game also end after 30 days? In future updates you will include, as in the previous game, a kind of vision of where the scenes took place, it was used to see what scenes you needed to see or what other scenes you could obtain.

Good luck with the game.
Sentite libre de hablarme en español, es mi idioma nativo.

Si, creo que fue un error iniciar la 2da parte con tantas chicas disponibles, realmente hace que dedicarle el tiempo necesario a cada una, haga que todo sea mucho más lento. Por eso es que decidí por el momento no iniciar la rama de Natalie y Josie. No entiendo bien que es lo que no te gusto mucho de Lily, debido a que el principio puede ser lo que te haga disgustado o que su rama se fuera más para el lado del BDSM. Por lo que leo, creo que jugaste solo el comienzo o una versión bastante antigua, pero son solo conjeturas.

El juego no finaliza en el día 30, el día 30 solo hace el cambio de hogar. En el futuro, tengo pensado añadir un marco gris o similar, con los replay no obtenidos para que puedan saber si estan perdiendose algo.

Last edited:
Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Sentite libre de hablarme en español, es mi idioma nativo.

Si, creo que fue un error iniciar la 2da parte con tantas chicas disponibles, realmente hace que dedicarle el tiempo necesario a cada una, haga que todo sea mucho más lento. Por eso es que decidí por el momento no iniciar la rama de Natalie y Josie. No entiendo bien que es lo que no te gusto mucho de Lily, debido a que el principio puede ser lo que te haga disgustado o que su rama se fuera más para el lado del BDSM. Por lo que leo, creo que jugaste solo el comienzo o una versión bastante antigua, pero son solo conjeturas.

El juego no finaliza en el día 30, el día 30 solo hace el cambio de hogar. En el futuro, tengo pensado añadir un marco gris o similar, con los replay no obtenidos para que puedan saber si están perdiendose algo.
Hola, no publicaba mensajes en español porque suelen borrarlos y te dan de motivo que no están en ingles. Lo de Lily tuve un problema con el sistema de grindeo de Estadísticas y me había quedado estancado en 5 puntos en cada Stats ... por lo cual no podía ser dominante con Lily al inicio (Se necesitaba 6 de carisma), luego por casualidad me di cuenta no se si de buena o mala manera que el ratio del porcentaje de obtención de un Stat es muy bajo, pensar que tenia 5 puntos de Stats en cada uno porque cuando llegaba a 5 Me salía Fallaste en Obtener El stats, asi como por 8 intentos y pues eso me dio la mala impresión que una vez llegabas a 5 no podías subir mas , justo luego de escribir el mensaje jugué un par de horas mas y vi lo de la casa.

El primer juego me encanto en todos los aspectos, ósea me quede con la sensación de que Lily se iba a mantener con este tema de ser molestada solo por el prota, Si bien el ser expuesta (Lo del bus por el vidrio/En el 1er Juego) y ser vista es algo que estas desarrollando con La chica Gótica (se me fue el nombre) , sentía a Lily mas cercana y no que el MC fuera tan estúpido como para mostrarla ("Amigo") o querer compartirla (según tus avisos de alerta) , cuando en el primer juego el repetía en su mente que ella tenia que ser de él, lo del BDSM nunca me agrado mucho pero ya habías dado pistas de ello en el anterior juego así que no es inesperado. Lo de la prima y su amiga me encanto como te baitearon otra vez.

PD: Jugué la ultima versión del primer juego y la versión que publicaste hace unos de esta segunda parte.
Lo de las hermanas me encanto ojala haya mas contenido de ellas pronto, aunque el plop de que sean trillizas hubiera estado mas mortal.
Ya comentare mas cuando salga la próxima versión me deje unos cuantos eventos sin terminar por el tema de que se me hizo tarde.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Hola, no publicaba mensajes en español porque suelen borrarlos y te dan de motivo que no están en ingles. Lo de Lily tuve un problema con el sistema de grindeo de Estadísticas y me había quedado estancado en 5 puntos en cada Stats ... por lo cual no podía ser dominante con Lily al inicio (Se necesitaba 6 de carisma), luego por casualidad me di cuenta no se si de buena o mala manera que el ratio del porcentaje de obtención de un Stat es muy bajo, pensar que tenia 5 puntos de Stats en cada uno porque cuando llegaba a 5 Me salía Fallaste en Obtener El stats, asi como por 8 intentos y pues eso me dio la mala impresión que una vez llegabas a 5 no podías subir mas , justo luego de escribir el mensaje jugué un par de horas mas y vi lo de la casa.

El primer juego me encanto en todos los aspectos, ósea me quede con la sensación de que Lily se iba a mantener con este tema de ser molestada solo por el prota, Si bien el ser expuesta (Lo del bus por el vidrio/En el 1er Juego) y ser vista es algo que estas desarrollando con La chica Gótica (se me fue el nombre) , sentía a Lily mas cercana y no que el MC fuera tan estúpido como para mostrarla ("Amigo") o querer compartirla (según tus avisos de alerta) , cuando en el primer juego el repetía en su mente que ella tenia que ser de él, lo del BDSM nunca me agrado mucho pero ya habías dado pistas de ello en el anterior juego así que no es inesperado. Lo de la prima y su amiga me encanto como te baitearon otra vez.

PD: Jugué la ultima versión del primer juego y la versión que publicaste hace unos de esta segunda parte.
Lo de las hermanas me encanto ojala haya mas contenido de ellas pronto, aunque el plop de que sean trillizas hubiera estado mas mortal.
Ya comentare mas cuando salga la próxima versión me deje unos cuantos eventos sin terminar por el tema de que se me hizo tarde.
No estoy al tanto de lo de escribir en ingles o no. CUalquier cosa mandame privado.

El tema de Stats si, la verdad que el generador random del juego esta bug, y aun cuando en teoria tenia 50% de chance de subir, parecía menos de 30%. Ahora lo subí mucho más para que no haya tanto grindeo (v2.3.5). Además agregué que los eventos aumenten stats.

Si, Lily descubrió que realmente le gusta más el BDSM, igualmente también le gustael exposing, asi que eventualmente va a ir también por ese lado. El tema es que lo interesante en ese momento, es que Lily no sabía que era el MC y el MC tampoco planeaba hacerlo. Talvez en el futuro podría agregar una rama completamente diferente para Lily para que vaya por ese lado, o una nueva chica similar, pero es todo un veremos.

Ojalá puedas jugar las futuras versiones, siempre intentando agregar más contenido para todos!

saludos!

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Enjoyed the first game. it was entertaining and interesting but this one... yeah this one kinda just...meh it completely trashes the first game/part, its not really a continuation in my opinion other than the setting (location and characters being the same) and tosses you into a sandbox with no actually point or reason to want to continue it. also like Seveas pointed out the first actual "interaction" with Amelie is to cuck you for calling her cousin... I mean really...the game is just... needless to say the first part was good but this part I will probably not play.

Quick edit: Also with the introduction of male friends I have a feeling there will be alot more annoying interactions between the girls and the male friends (the male friends flirting with the girls and the girls trying to make the MC jealous like Amelia does)

Edit V2.2.5: Decided to give this another "chance" now that there has been some updates. Played through all the existing content and can say except for situations I mentioned above (which there are/will be many with multiple LI's depending on choices) The story is interesting for the most part.

Finisterrex

Now for my personal not specific negatives. Certain characters have "kink" options that don't seem to fit with their personality, now don't get me wrong most of the time this can be a "sexy" thing, but lets use the goth chick as an example, the fact that for a extremely shy girl you can turn her into a exhibitionist and "share" her with other guys... at least that is part of her story path.(again all these outcomes are player choice...so far)
Hi, if you played 2.2.5 then you were able to saw that game is not trashing RBL1 plot or anything. And well, about Amelie you will now that she will never cuck you or something.

About the friends, in this case you are wrong, since they will only be there to assist MC, and give some different options for girls. (Since you can choose to add them or not in certain situations, like MIkah's Sex Fight). The ideaof the friends is to bring a little life and reality, since MC has a past that's coming to the story. As I always try to say, Vanilla content will be there always, not vanilla content (Exposure, threesomes (2 males) and Fendom will be optional for the player).

About the kinks and so, I don't now about you, but I've now real girls with real fetishes where you could never imagine that. Violet is based on and Ex-Girlfriend, she was pretty much like her in personality (Not in body sadly). Amelie is pretty based on my wife, except the looks and the cousin part. Well, some girls are based on real girls. What I'm trying to say, is that the sex can be completely different from the normal way to move around the world, and Violet in this case, was never "the shy type" she was only reserved to herself, since she thought that her likes and looks were somewhat wrong for the "world's view".

Thanks for giving the game another chance, I'm working now on 2.4.0 which will bring more story to the main story, and will also revive some old moments that some of us loved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, 2.3.0 will be free this Sunday, and I think it's a really interesting update to play!

And thanks again for taking the time to write your opinion, everything that you guys say, helps me to improve the game.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
This is some really excellent stuff! Though I would recommend getting a competent proof reader, there are plenty of spelling errors littered throughout the game.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
This is some really excellent stuff! Though I would recommend getting a competent proof reader, there are plenty of spelling errors littered throughout the game.
A user started to proofread the game. He's doing a fine work, but he just started. After he's done all, he will re-proofread everything. I guess for 2.4.0 all the content will be done. Sadly I can't afford a pro proofreader, since it's way too expensive for me. Even the cheapest one, would cost me over 3.000 dollars since game has more than 115k words.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
A user started to proofread the game. He's doing a fine work, but he just started. After he's done all, he will re-proofread everything. I guess for 2.4.0 all the content will be done. Sadly I can't afford a pro proofreader, since it's way too expensive for me. Even the cheapest one, would cost me over 2.000 dollars since game has more than 115k words.
Yea I can understand that. Holy fuck 2k dollars is that for real? Yea don't bother then, there's no way that's worth it.

If you have Microsoft Word I'm pretty sure it would show you the errors pretty easily, just paste the text in. It's a very good "machine" spell checker which keeps track of sentence structure, past and present tenses and all that. It would find 95 % of the errors, I'm pretty sure, so I would recommend you start by investing in that. Only a few dollars, I'm sure.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Yea I can understand that. Holy fuck 2k dollars is that for real? Yea don't bother then, there's no way that's worth it.

If you have Microsoft Word I'm pretty sure it would show you the errors pretty easily, just paste the text in. It's a very good "machine" spell checker which keeps track of sentence structure, past and present tenses and all that. It would find 95 % of the errors, I'm pretty sure, so I would recommend you start by investing in that. Only a few dollars, I'm sure.
Prices start at 10 cents/word (115k words = $11,500)
"Cheap" prices goes down to 3 cents/word (115k words = $3,450)
I got an offer to make it 2cents/word... (115k words = $2,300)

Even $0,005 would still be expensive to me, that's why I can't afford it at the moment... Hopefully, maybe... In the future.

I'll try to see if MWord works for me! Thanks for the tip!

3.70 star(s) 14 Votes