Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
I finished both route 21A and 21 B. But still miss a lot scene.
How to open these scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I finished both route 21A and 21 B. But still miss a lot scene.
How to open these scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for late reply, it's a bug for sure, try the gallery cheat hotfix since you've already completed the game, that might force everything open.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
What is "Hotfix 1.062 and Gallery unlock" for ?
Do I still need to install this hotfix with the newest game version v1.063 ?
Nope, you don't need that fix, though the gallery may be bugged when you finished the game, so the gallery unlock hotfix should force the gallery open

Reactions: Daiki00

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I think the gallery might be bugged, I am also missing those scenes and I'm pretty sure I've seen everything in the game.
Yup, it's bugged, y'all should have everything unlocked if you do both endings (and fail the Milicent recruitment)

chaoslolicon

Dec 1, 2019
Are there some TS(gender transform) content in the next game? I really want to see main character like hero or heroine's father transform into ones of harem.

Mar 14, 2018
Uuuuhhh what's the right link to download for this? The mega link says 1.0, but there's a note about a v1.063 hotfix and none of the links have a 1.063 filename?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Uuuuhhh what's the right link to download for this? The mega link says 1.0, but there's a note about a v1.063 hotfix and none of the links have a 1.063 filename?
The link titles are a typo, the game you see when clicking the 1.063 links is version 1.063, sorry for the confusion..

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
This game just became one of my favorite netori harem fest I've played. Actually liked both parts for different reasons, first part has good, interesting writing, and second part is a whole lot of f95 goodness. For me though, I much prefer the way the characters looked prior to the transformation, not a fan of weird outfits, mostly red and black and lacking the variety they originally had, and changing their skin color darker. The option to have their original look in camp is appreciated, too bad it's just applied to the camp. Also not enough harem scenes by the end, seems like most girls just left and create their new life afterwards. A bit sadge we didn't get a scene of MC fucking Euphie and Mia in front of Marek, that would be a great way to end the game.

Overall great job and hope that you will continue to deliver in your next game!

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I'll allow myself to answer that point, since I was the one who concieved the this character, and if anything, harold has downplayed his creepiness. I'll be blunt here: all the "problems" you've described with Bosun are the exact point of his character. It is my firm belief that in corruption genre, the deeper heroine falls and betrays her original beliefs, the better. That goes on both ideological AND personal level. If a character betrays her ideals for a hot guy, that's still corruption, but not as radical/deep as if she betrayed them for a failure of a human being like Bosun. The fact that powerful and beautiful heroines fall for an evil AND unattractive guy reinforces the act itself and makes their story more tragic - which is the point, since most corruption games like RoAW are, at their core, tragedies. This isn't a heroic fantasy, it's a descent into darkness.

For my own impressions, I'll post them when I reach the finish (I'm taking it slow), but I'm glad you've not only took over, harold, but also released the game in a finished state. Kudos for that.
Exactly right. It's why many great Japanese doujin writers use ugly fat/old man as a perpetrator in mind control/corruption. It just feels more satisfying that way.

metarune

Jan 16, 2020
Love this game so much! You don't get to see much pure fantasy with the male protag doing the mind control, or at least in the circles I look through. Most of the time it's either a sci-fi, modern day, or a mixture setting. Most also don't usually go for manipulating the nation leaders either, fucking them and using their influence to your advantage while hiding in the shadows, which is a major aspect I heavily enjoyed. The majority of games keep it more small scale so it was exciting to see it as something other than an ending. The marriage what-if scenario was also great and I hope it can be expanded upon if possible.

Wished there was more to the subterfuge aspect, part of me wanted to have major kingdoms like the elves or the alliance still pretend to back Marek up after their corruption while interfering with his side of the war, make him think he's winning until it's too late and everyone around him is corrupted. Maybe have Marek and the subverted leaders be discussing war in the palace while Bosun is having sex with the subverted subordinates in the other room.

Would've also wished that we could've toggled between the corrupted and non-corrupted appearances in the sex scenes akin to how we can toggle it in the base, many of the pre-transformation appearances appealed to me more than the post-transformation. It's hot for me to see the women having evil expressions doing evil in their original form for the sake of the protagonist instead of having their appearance show off the corruption, like what happens in the poisoning sub-plot or the New Products interlude, though I'm sure everyone has their own kinks on that front.

I can't wait for your next project and will anticipate it's release!

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Love this game so much! You don't get to see much pure fantasy with the male protag doing the mind control, or at least in the circles I look through. Most of the time it's either a sci-fi, modern day, or a mixture setting. Most also don't usually go for manipulating the nation leaders either, fucking them and using their influence to your advantage while hiding in the shadows, which is a major aspect I heavily enjoyed. The majority of games keep it more small scale so it was exciting to see it as something other than an ending. The marriage what-if scenario was also great and I hope it can be expanded upon if possible.

Wished there was more to the subterfuge aspect, part of me wanted to have major kingdoms like the elves or the alliance still pretend to back Marek up after their corruption while interfering with his side of the war, make him think he's winning until it's too late and everyone around him is corrupted. Maybe have Marek and the subverted leaders be discussing war in the palace while Bosun is having sex with the subverted subordinates in the other room.

Would've also wished that we could've toggled between the corrupted and non-corrupted appearances in the sex scenes akin to how we can toggle it in the base, many of the pre-transformation appearances appealed to me more than the post-transformation. It's hot for me to see the women having evil expressions doing evil in their original form for the sake of the protagonist instead of having their appearance show off the corruption, like what happens in the poisoning sub-plot or the New Products interlude, though I'm sure everyone has their own kinks on that front.

I can't wait for your next project and will anticipate it's release!
Completely agree especially on your 3rd paragraphs. Either get rid of transformation altogether, or do them more subtlely would be how I'd like it to go. Instead of almost completely changing how they look, retain mostly similar design but make their outfits slightly lewder, shorter pants, more exposed skin etc. Of course you can have some exceptions here and there, but yeah.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words!

As for the transformations, I totally get it. The outfit and accessory changes that accompany a fall can express a lot! There will be subtlety in addition to the more obvious transformations in the next game!

I promised an announcement sooner, but have since decided to hold off on major details until the demo is ready. It's still on track for a December/January release.

Here's what I will announce:

Game engine is RPGM

Two major story branches, leading to entirely different routes. You'll either engage in NTR and corruption or try to protect your allies from it. Within these two routes there will be numerous endings, and I'm not just talking about instant GAME OVER screens.

Adjustable difficulties for battle. Grinding for levels and cash is tedious for most of us.

Protagonist is your own. You can be a complete asshole. You can be a pure saint. You can also choose to play as male or female (with futa transformation possible with a sidequest)

Setting is high fantasy

Major fetishes include netorare, netori, lesbian, futanari, corruption, transformation, moral degredation, harem, pure love, non-con, mind control, interspecies

Minor fetishes planned include yaoi and incest

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Sounds interesting. RPGM is not my preferred engine, also I'm getting old to engage in gameplay in my adult games even though I like Fire Emblem/rpg games. It's why I loved this redux version more than the original which was a SRPG. But hey I'm definitely still looking forward to what's next.

Also hopium/suggestion: Play into the cheating angle a bit more. Getting a girl/slave is great and all but stealing her from a man and seeing how their relationship fall out and the end reaction from the man can push it to the next level. Not all girls need to be like that but some girls which have bf/husband, it would be neat. It's one aspect I think Asturion kind of not leaned into strong enough. Also transforming some guys into girls. It can be really hot proven by College Daze.

InchLongSshLong

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words!

As for the transformations, I totally get it. The outfit and accessory changes that accompany a fall can express a lot! There will be subtlety in addition to the more obvious transformations in the next game!

I promised an announcement sooner, but have since decided to hold off on major details until the demo is ready. It's still on track for a December/January release.

Here's what I will announce:

Game engine is RPGM

Two major story branches, leading to entirely different routes. You'll either engage in NTR and corruption or try to protect your allies from it. Within these two routes there will be numerous endings, and I'm not just talking about instant GAME OVER screens.

Adjustable difficulties for battle. Grinding for levels and cash is tedious for most of us.

Protagonist is your own. You can be a complete asshole. You can be a pure saint. You can also choose to play as male or female (with futa transformation possible with a sidequest)

Setting is high fantasy

Major fetishes include netorare, netori, lesbian, futanari, corruption, transformation, moral degredation, harem, pure love, non-con, mind control, interspecies

Minor fetishes planned include yaoi and incest
cool stuff overall. i just had a question about the protect your allies route, in this route, if you decide to go on it, does this mean the route has no sexual content other than the netorare content that could appear in it?

Also, i'm assuming that the protect allies route has the netorare content and the corruption route has the netori content right? Regardless, it seems like you have a really ambitious project, i wish you luck and im excited to see your demo

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes