harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Adding on to the praise, just want to say great job harold, this is an amazing first game and I feel like you really "get" the corruption genre. I am eagerly looking forward to your next project! My only wish for this game was more subterfuge with corrupted nation's rulers. I was very sad when Repanse ruined everything for Constance lol. I feel like she could've had quite a few amazing sneaky diplomacy scenes.
Appreciate that greatly! Next game will have more subterfuge and sneakiness, don't you worry lol

Reactions: DarkestKuro

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How long is the 1st part? is it worth playing?
The first part is maybe 3 hours. It really helps to fully define the characters' backgrounds and personalities, which is part of what was so amazing about the first iteration.
If you just want to get to the hentai you can skip to part 2. In that case you could make a separate file for part 1 if you get the urge to take in the bigger picture.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
are there supposed to be someone there? it bugs me with that empty spot, and there were no condition for any fight between the sisters and the getting theodia. nor was there any slave collecting quests either 1696453764701.png

nogoodname11

May 18, 2022
are there supposed to be someone there? it bugs me with that empty spot, and there were no condition for any fight between the sisters and the getting theodia. nor was there any slave collecting quests either View attachment 2980520
If you keep playing, the spot will get filled in assuming you didn't miss any slave hunt criteria. For some reason it's slightly out of order. Others are out of order too, it's very hard to miss people without intending to though, keep playing and you should be fine.

nogoodname11

May 18, 2022
I went back and played through a second time a bit slower, and this has quickly cemented itself as one of my favorite corruption games. There's actually more subterfuge than I realized at first too, it's just more in the background compared to all the base dialogue and most paralogues. I am going to write up a full review later, but I want to say that the alternate route/dialogues based on if you corrupt optional characters was very welcome. Also, the fact that characters have dialogue that changes after every battle goes a long way towards establishing their characters and making them more than just a single trope.

A few of my favorite parts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
My GoD those Siblings of the second MC Are So Toxic, If I were him I would just let each one fail, The MC wants "freedom" anyway and they all treat him like trash. Will the second MC have a revenge plot?. Will he find a mage to transform himself into a healthy looking human and not a slob which only fuels more torment from his siblings?. Having the only character you can name be constantly humiliated by his family no less, I want revenge.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I went back and played through a second time a bit slower, and this has quickly cemented itself as one of my favorite corruption games. There's actually more subterfuge than I realized at first too, it's just more in the background compared to all the base dialogue and most paralogues. I am going to write up a full review later, but I want to say that the alternate route/dialogues based on if you corrupt optional characters was very welcome. Also, the fact that characters have dialogue that changes after every battle goes a long way towards establishing their characters and making them more than just a single trope.

A few of my favorite parts
tell me the MC you get to name gets revenge on those who see him as the black sheep of the family and would rather see him dead.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Nope, he stays ugly
darn,shame he can't gradually look better, the more his plans come true. I mean if I was ugly and had the magic and science to change people I would turn myself into an Adonis... a Well endowed adonis. "evil grin" and step on all my tormentors. Still in Part 1 but I really hate his siblings and how they talk about him, his father aswell. Revenge, any siblings that are still alive turn into a troll. Who is repulsive now..ah!

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
darn,shame he can't gradually look better, the more his plans come true. I mean if I was ugly and had the magic and science to change people I would turn myself into an Adonis... a Well endowed adonis. "evil grin" and step on all my tormentors. Still in Part 1 but I really hate his siblings and how they talk about him, his father aswell. Revenge, any siblings that are still alive turn into a troll. Who is repulsive now..ah!
I don't think he is ugly... just fat and weak and a stutterer, which makes him undesirable for the royal family.
He does get really strong as a mage later on, but usually use his "weak" appearance so enemies underestimate him.
So yeah, the whole point of the game is him taking evil revenge using dark magic and conquering all the land (and the bitches).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I don't think he is ugly... just fat and weak and a stutterer, which makes him undesirable for the royal family.
He does get really strong as a mage later on, but usually use his "weak" appearance so enemies underestimate him.
So yeah, the whole point of the game is him taking evil revenge using dark magic and conquering all the land (and the bitches).

well,good. I can understand how he would develop a stutter with how his siblings and Father have treated him. Also would understand the thirst for revenge would develop more and more. Again still on Part 1 and WOW! I am shocked he has not betrayed his family and joined the Mercians, just to piss his dear Family off.

Reactions: AkaQ

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
well,good. I can understand how he would develop a stutter with how his siblings and Father have treated him. Also would understand the thirst for revenge would develop more and more. Again still on Part 1 and WOW! I am shocked he has not betrayed his family and joined the Mercians, just to piss his dear Family off.
I think he believes the adjacent countries (don't remember the names, the one with the princess) also betrayed/looked down on him for rejecting the marriage proposal, so he can't join any country... His only ally being his Right Hand Man (Letho I think) and his wits.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I think he believes the adjacent countries (don't remember the names, the one with the princess) also betrayed/looked down on him for rejecting the marriage proposal, so he can't join any country... His only ally being his Right Hand Man (Letho I think) and his wits.
who looks like Lucius Malfoy

• Haha
Reactions: AkaQ

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I think I am getting close to the end of part 1, I have to say. I want both Main Characters to Win.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Started Part 2, Question was Bastion and the Second Main Character Like Jaime Lanister was to Tyrion?. The one brother who treated the black sheep like a normal brother.

Last edited:

Daiki00

Jan 19, 2018
What is "Hotfix 1.062 and Gallery unlock" for ?
Do I still need to install this hotfix with the newest game version v1.063 ?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes