Sep 26, 2018
I'm half way through the game and I can confidently say this game will spoil all future corruption games I will play, fuck you and have a good day.

Ps. Good luck to your future projects.

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
ok I may just be a moron but how on earth are you meant to be able to do the volodar fight with the condition to get lieri, with only attack heavy swing and guard it feels impossible he hits so much harder and we have no way to heal and less health. I tried and failed dozens of times. Am I missing some key mechanic?

• Sad

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
ok I may just be a moron but how on earth are you meant to be able to do the volodar fight with the condition to get lieri, with only attack heavy swing and guard it feels impossible he hits so much harder and we have no way to heal and less health. I tried and failed dozens of times. Am I missing some key mechanic?
You can still use the overhead swing to unlock the condition, it has a possibility of missing, but it hits harder!

It's also possible that it's bad luck with RNG. I realise I left more to chance than I should've in battles.

Here, I boosted Eli's attack and dampened Vol's. If you replace the old battle file in the games folder with this one it'll make the battle more doable!

oliverq

Dec 27, 2021
You can still use the overhead swing to unlock the condition, it has a possibility of missing, but it hits harder!

It's also possible that it's bad luck with RNG. I realise I left more to chance than I should've in battles.

Here, I boosted Eli's attack and dampened Vol's. If you replace the old battle file in the games folder with this one it'll make the battle more doable!
thanks so much for doing that, you rock. I did actually finally manage it on the normal difficulty after a lot more attempts at it. It required landing 3 overhead swings in a row ( as it seems impossible to survive three attacks from him whilst using overhead swing) and getting lucky enough on his attack rolls to make it to the third swing which on the winning attempt I managed at only 0.5 health so it was very close but doable.
still I really appreciated you making that fix, wish I had seen the reply before bashing my head against it some more XD sorry it didn't end up being needed but hopefully it will help someone else who gets stuck like I did in future

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to beat this if so please tell me how
It's an endurance battle where you need to survive 10 turns. Make sure to use Velka's iron wall skill whenever it's usable, sacrificing about 15-20 HP each time. This will cut incoming damage for all allies for a few turns. Then use Helena to heal up Velka until her skill is ready to use again.

Reactions: Godeatingyggdreisl
May 30, 2023
It's an endurance battle where you need to survive 10 turns. Make sure to use Velka's iron wall skill whenever it's usable, sacrificing about 15-20 HP each time. This will cut incoming damage for all allies for a few turns. Then use Helena to heal up Velka until her skill is ready to use again.
You don't know how long i tried to beat that thank you so much im really grateful someone replied

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
please help i keep losing here somehow i win but i still lose
So you're getting his HP to zero but it kicks you to the game over screen? Here, this may help, replace the old battle2.rpy with this one and reload the last save

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
How to download version 1.063 only 1.0 available
Sorry! That was an issue with naming, I only noticed after uploading the files! All the 1.063 links are the latest version, even if they only say 1.0. I'll make note of that in the downloads section

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
So in the first part you are cucked, in the second you cuck the oders?
Not really... you already know that the game has 2 parts. First part has no sex. You can only name the protagonist of the second half (your name or whatever). Also the game lets you ignore part 1 and start from part 2 (the netori part).

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
Is there a walkthrough or a guide for this game? I can't seem to find any in the comments, only small tips spread out over the thread. I'm more of a story person, I don't enjoy the trial and error play style of big VNs.

Also, how compressed is the compressed version? Is it a noticeable loss of quality or basically unnoticeable?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is there a walkthrough or a guide for this game? I can't seem to find any in the comments, only small tips spread out over the thread. I'm more of a story person, I don't enjoy the trial and error play style of big VNs.

Also, how compressed is the compressed version? Is it a noticeable loss of quality or basically unnoticeable?
There are only a few dialogue choices, so there's not much trial and error, most of the branching comes from fulfilling certain battle conditions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I don't see much difference, but I've got a slightly shitty monitor. It might depend on screen resolution.

nogoodname11

May 18, 2022
Adding on to the praise, just want to say great job harold, this is an amazing first game and I feel like you really "get" the corruption genre. I am eagerly looking forward to your next project! My only wish for this game was more subterfuge with corrupted nation's rulers. I was very sad when Repanse ruined everything for Constance lol. I feel like she could've had quite a few amazing sneaky diplomacy scenes.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes