Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
Does this still have the fire emblem style combat that made the original seem like it could be worth playing? Or has it been nixed for something more renpy friendly?

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
Does this still have the fire emblem style combat that made the original seem like it could be worth playing? Or has it been nixed for something more renpy friendly?
I never played the original but the combat is very un-fire emblem like so I imagine it's been changed.

Reactions: harold

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So with the NTR is it the MC getting cucked or is it the MC cucking others? Asking because I'm only interested in the MC getting cucked.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So with the NTR is it the MC getting cucked or is it the MC cucking others? Asking because I'm only interested in the MC getting cucked.
The first MC gets cucked by the second MC. If you just straight up aren't into netori it probably isn't for you because the cuck MC is only played in chapter 1.

Reactions: harold

zaruki12

Nov 18, 2020
how did you guys survive 11 turns against Marek and Thurnausen??
ive tried defending and i get wrecked, and if i attack i get wrecked faster
any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
[ -side note: The good guys are all white. To be fair the bad guys are also mostly white but... yeah. Not a great combo there writer. ] Ok i was taking the first review seriously until this point, i am just going to play when i can (maybe wait to see if there are more bug fixing updates) but after reading a bit i already know a few things i will like, for exampe the MC switch is great to setup NTR and corruption, and it even leaves the Netori fans satisfied i think.

Someone needs to give this game a fair review because i dout it deserves only 2 stars.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
[ -side note: The good guys are all white. To be fair the bad guys are also mostly white but... yeah. Not a great combo there writer. ] Ok i was taking the first review seriously until this point, i am just going to play when i can (maybe wait to see if there are more bug fixing updates) but after reading a bit i already know a few things i will like, for exampe the MC switch is great to setup NTR and corruption, and it even leaves the Netori fans satisfied i think.

Someone needs to give this game a fair review because i dout it deserves only 2 stars.
People who claim to fight against racism are always the ones who see race everywhere. Ironic.

jiwuyan

Sep 10, 2021
It's nice to see the game reworked, but unfortunately the combat is really bad, and all cheats are blocked, and saving changes are not allowed.I would like to consider reducing the difficulty or allowing modification, the cheat weapon before the remake is really good, can you request to add cheat difficulty.

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
I'm not one to find racism in much of anything but this hit me square in the face and took me farther out of the game I already was.
Play the game and make your own review. It was just one of many points I had. Really giving the game 2 stars was me being generous.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As to cheat they are multiples options. Depending on the engine the game is made saveeditonline.com is ok
On Android trough joiplay the console can be opened. There is also a list of known values.
Another way is trough Universal Renpy Mod, working so far for renpy games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Windows I guess saveeditonline.com work, console should work as normal.
Others I've no idea.
The saveeditonline is the main way, of course you will need to have a dedicated save not one in the html games.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm not one to find racism in much of anything but this hit me square in the face and took me farther out of the game I already was.
Play the game and make your own review. It was just one of many points I had. Really giving the game 2 stars was me being generous.
You kinda are. Dark being connected to unknown, horror, corruption evil, etc. has been with us forever. It stems from the basic fear of the dark which is coded in your genes. That is why you have the "dark" lord, evil elves (drow) are also dark. Beings of the night are usually things to be feared etc. They are tempters. Religion is full of it as well.

If you see race in that... that is on you.

doomguy666

Jul 29, 2019
Don't really have time to play the full game now. would appreciate a save for gallery or a gallery unlocker. the corruption looks good and was a fan of the original.

jiwuyan

Sep 10, 2021
As to cheat they are multiples options. Depending on the engine the game is made saveeditonline.com is ok
On Android trough joiplay the console can be opened. There is also a list of known values.
Another way is trough Universal Renpy Mod, working so far for renpy games.
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Windows I guess saveeditonline.com work, console should work as normal.
Others I've no idea.
The saveeditonline is the main way, of course you will need to have a dedicated save not one in the html games.

jiwuyan

Sep 10, 2021
I didn't use mods, but the website might not be useful. Because all the changed files are unreadable.

Jmonster

Apr 26, 2019
You kinda are. Dark being connected to unknown, horror, corruption evil, etc. has been with us forever. It stems from the basic fear of the dark which is coded in your genes. That is why you have the "dark" lord, evil elves (drow) are also dark. Beings of the night are usually things to be feared etc. They are tempters. Religion is full of it as well.

If you see race in that... that is on you.
Dark magic... dark hair... dark anything would be acceptable. Dark skin? Sorry mate that's too much on the nose for me. All good if it ain't for you, you'll love the game, it's just my opinion and review of said game.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes