harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
[ -side note: The good guys are all white. To be fair the bad guys are also mostly white but... yeah. Not a great combo there writer. ] Ok i was taking the first review seriously until this point, i am just going to play when i can (maybe wait to see if there are more bug fixing updates) but after reading a bit i already know a few things i will like, for exampe the MC switch is great to setup NTR and corruption, and it even leaves the Netori fans satisfied i think.

Someone needs to give this game a fair review because i dout it deserves only 2 stars.
I'm sorry to hear that! I want to be clear that I had not intended nor thought of that during development, I hope you enjoy the game if you continue. Edit, never mind the first part. I didn't realise the first part was a response the the review! But I do hope you enjoy it

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The game has been updated with hotfix 1.03. This patch contains all previous patches. Replace the files in the Game folder and run the game, check changelog for list of bugfixes.
I'm still trying to pack everything together into an rpa, mediafire link for the base game was flagged

There's now a gallery unlocker, download the file and read the instructions for installation. It contains an optional patch to make the chapter 11 attrition battle a bit less difficult

Reactions: MakeMeTea

adsadasdasda

Jan 28, 2018
the 20B fight is still bugged where if you win or lose it crashes and the gallery unlocker only unlocks the middle gallery but it still misses 3 of the scenes and for the gallery on the left game crashes when you click next.

Reactions: harold

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
For me the gallery unlocker just did not work at all, on an up to date, patched game, after starting new game and saving.

I'm sorry about that, I'll take a look and get that fixed in the upcoming patch. Is this the Elissandra versus Vololdar fight?
I don't remember but I was misreading her skill and beat that on my second try.
I ended up stop playing simply because I was bored rather than stuck in the end. The fights just aren't fun. Last fight I bothered with was the priest who, as a free action, locks off your actions (on the entire team) every single turn, with no counterplay at all, constantly hit the entire team for 14 damage and could do nearly all of the healers hp in damage at will. I beat that fight, but it was like, wow, do I really want to continue if this is how the game is this early? 2 shot kills and also I can't heal if the game doesn't want me to (again, on the entire team, so you can't even use the secondary crappy healer to compensate which would make the team make sense, you're just screwed)?
I remember in that fight the main healer would randomly heal the entire team sometimes to, for no apparent reason so even my own actions when I could access them were inconsistent.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
It's exactly the kind of mind control I enjoy, less an imposition and more a twisted persuasion. I didn't really have trouble with the gameplay parts difficulty-wise, but it's quite buggy. I do wonder what happens if you don't take some/all the optionals but it's kind of a pain to check the permutations. I assume that's where the b routes are impacted from not having sleepers?

Also yeah the unlocker provided is kinda glitchy too, with gaps and bugs. Hope dev can fix those.

Taunka

Nov 16, 2021
Welp, I finished it, honestly, I’m glad that I got to see an actual ending, with lewd games that is a rare case, the characters remained charming and quirky, the story is kinda simplistic but its well developed and delightful to read.

At first, I was not digging the new gameplay, but it grew on me after a while, I guess it could not be helped if it felt weird from this point onward, since all of the dialogue tends to go "here comes this great battle... that great battle that is about to start...it starts now!" and the next thing you know, the battle is over xd
still, I loved the game as a whole, If I were to have some complaints, I would say that I was expecting some scenes that sadly never happened:
- Jethro is hostile to the harem from the very start so I was expecting an eventual betrayal or a moment when they finally got rid of him somehow.
- they mention that a lot of slaves are exported to the Empire, and that the MC's mother was building "something" back home, we never see what was of that.
- I would have loved a chapter dedicated to " the scouring of the shire" to just mess with and corrupt the halfling town.
- And finally...maaan I wanted a final cameo of my bois the "Dragon Rider Corps" I know its just a dumb monthy python reference, but I swear I laughed every time they reappeared in the original game…well, you did add a funny Bill Wurtz reference, so that’s worth a lot.

• Red Heart

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
I'm sorry to hear that, I had not intended or thought of that connection while making the game, I see the darkened skin as a spray tan more than anything
People in internet are too much concentrated on american culture problems associated with low grade comedies of XX century. There is a whole world outside of that country.
Darkening skin, fading eyes, disturbing symbols engraved on a body — is good and simple epitomes of corruption. The light and darkness, pure and immoral.
Look at the christian icons, arabic frescoes, indian illustrations — divine forces and righteous people are bright and demons, genies, rakshasas are dark. This symbolism is understandable even to little children afraid of darkness.

franckus

Sep 17, 2019
in the fight between Eugio and Estelle+isolde when I win the fight I still get a Game Over and when I put the Hotfix 1.03 win the fight makes me crash the game

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020
I already get Elissandra and Velka for a while and even got Zara already, but I didn't see Elissandra and Velka appear in duty roaster option. Not sure if this is normal or not.

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
I already get Elissandra and Velka for a while and even got Zara already, but I didn't see Elissandra and Velka appear in duty roaster option. Not sure if this is normal or not.
It's like that in my game too, I can't make them the greeter in the between chapters screen.
Speaking of, would be nice to also be able to get a "gallery" of the changing lines per chapter too. It's a pain to have a chapter save every chapter and cycle greeters.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
People in internet are too much concentrated on american culture problems associated with low grade comedies of XX century. There is a whole world outside of that country.
Darkening skin, fading eyes, disturbing symbols engraved on a body — is good and simple epitomes of corruption. The light and darkness, pure and immoral.
Look at the christian icons, arabic frescoes, indian illustrations — divine forces and righteous people are bright and demons, genies, rakshasas are dark. This symbolism is understandable even to little children afraid of darkness.
Thanks for the support, mate! This kind of game is controversial enough already without racism charges!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It's like that in my game too, I can't make them the greeter in the between chapters screen.
Speaking of, would be nice to also be able to get a "gallery" of the changing lines per chapter too. It's a pain to have a chapter save every chapter and cycle greeters.
I'll add that to the next update, and I'll fix the roster bugs too

Reactions: Fbalanar

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
in the fight between Eugio and Estelle+isolde when I win the fight I still get a Game Over and when I put the Hotfix 1.03 win the fight makes me crash the game
I'm sorry about that! I'll look into it on my end, could you tell me what the crash screen said? Will make it easier to track down the bug.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It's exactly the kind of mind control I enjoy, less an imposition and more a twisted persuasion. I didn't really have trouble with the gameplay parts difficulty-wise, but it's quite buggy. I do wonder what happens if you don't take some/all the optionals but it's kind of a pain to check the permutations. I assume that's where the b routes are impacted from not having sleepers?

Also yeah the unlocker provided is kinda glitchy too, with gaps and bugs. Hope dev can fix those.
I'll get to work on redoing the patch. Could you send a screenshot of where the gaps are?

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes