beliar

May 6, 2017
Can anyone tell what decisions separate A and B routes? Is that just the Mellicinte/Orland decision or is there more? And which one is supposed to be the True route?

Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Can anyone tell what decisions separate A and B routes? Is that just the Mellicinte/Orland decision or is there more? And which one is supposed to be the True route?
True route is available when you get everyone, missing even one slave sends you to route B. The sideslaves are mostly captured through beating battle conditions, but some require choices
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
the 20B fight is still bugged where if you win or lose it crashes and the gallery unlocker only unlocks the middle gallery but it still misses 3 of the scenes and for the gallery on the left game crashes when you click next.
Shit, my bad! I see the error for Eugeo battle now, I'll get it fixed. I'll also work on fixing the gallery

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
For me the gallery unlocker just did not work at all, on an up to date, patched game, after starting new game and saving.

I don't remember but I was misreading her skill and beat that on my second try.
I ended up stop playing simply because I was bored rather than stuck in the end. The fights just aren't fun. Last fight I bothered with was the priest who, as a free action, locks off your actions (on the entire team) every single turn, with no counterplay at all, constantly hit the entire team for 14 damage and could do nearly all of the healers hp in damage at will. I beat that fight, but it was like, wow, do I really want to continue if this is how the game is this early? 2 shot kills and also I can't heal if the game doesn't want me to (again, on the entire team, so you can't even use the secondary crappy healer to compensate which would make the team make sense, you're just screwed)?
I remember in that fight the main healer would randomly heal the entire team sometimes to, for no apparent reason so even my own actions when I could access them were inconsistent.
I'll redo the patch again, for some reason everything looks ok on my end, but everyone else's is borked...
Sorry about that, healing the entire team instead of just one char was meant to be a random bonus, but I can see how it's frustrating...
Once the gallery unlock is fixed, I do hope you enjoy the gallery, at least!

beliar

May 6, 2017
True route is available when you get everyone, missing even one slave sends you to route B. The sideslaves are mostly captured through beating battle conditions, but some require choices
I got Milicent and the Merchants, but still am missing three corruption events in the gallery and multiple sex scenes.
Missing corruption events:
1. Page 1, Row 3, image 4
2. Page 2, Row 1, image 3
3. Page 2, Row 3, image 4
I assume I would get one of those events if I didn't get Milicent, but what are the other two? This is on patch v1.02.

Edit: Also, is there any difference if you say No, or stay silent when discussing which country to attack?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I got Milicent and the Merchants, but still am missing three corruption events in the gallery and multiple sex scenes.
I assume I would get one of those events if I didn't get Milicent, but what are the other two? This is on patch v1.02.

Edit: Also, is there any difference if you say No, or stay silent when discussing which country to attack?
Thanks! I'm still looking at the code trying to figure out why those scenes aren't showing up. I have a full gallery unlock that should work now. And don't worry, that choice doesn't matter~

beliar

May 6, 2017
Another annoying bug: If you or the enemies had any status effects symbols below your characters at the time the battle ends, occasionally those symbols remained on screen until the next battle. Nothing else removed them, which is really distracting.

Also the whole 11-turns battle is kinda borked. The difficulty was super annoying and the only reason I managed to beat it was because my dead characters kept returning to the screen with a negative value life bar. I couldn't control them, but luckily the enemies kept hitting those characters thus wasting their turns. Moreover, Velka kept constantly teleporting to the middle of the screen and stayed there until she was hit. If that wasn't enough, Tanhausen kept teleporting over Marek, his battle-sprite staying on top of Marek's until he was hit. I'm sure this was not how the battle was supposed to go.

Erika's battle with Jathro (or whatever his name was) in Chapter 1 was also weird. After several turns my whole battle interface disappeared (both the lifebars and the battle commands), however if I clicked on the screen where the battle commands were supposed to be I could initiate those attacks.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Another annoying bug: If you or the enemies had any status effects symbols below your characters at the time the battle ends, occasionally those symbols remained on screen until the next battle. Nothing else removed them, which is really distracting.

Also the whole 11-turns battle is kinda borked. The difficulty was super annoying and the only reason I managed to beat it was because my dead characters kept returning to the screen with a negative value life bar. I couldn't control them, but luckily the enemies kept hitting those characters thus wasting their turns. Moreover, Velka kept constantly teleporting to the middle of the screen and stayed there until she was hit. If that wasn't enough, Tanhausen kept teleporting over Marek, his battle-sprite staying on top of Marek's until he was hit. I'm sure this was not how the battle was supposed to go.

Erika's battle with Jathro (or whatever his name was) in Chapter 1 was also weird. After several turns my whole battle interface disappeared (both the lifebars and the battle commands), however if I clicked on the screen where the battle commands were supposed to be I could initiate those attacks.
Thanks for letting me know! I'll check through the battles and make sure they disappear. There's a patch to turn down the difficulty for that battle, in the meantime I'll get to work fixing the sprites

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020
Gallery unlock mod is bug. I got crash when I go to memories of corruption then click next for second page.

Da Bob

Nov 14, 2019
Pretty sure i did everything yet i was missing 4 corruption events and gotten ending B, did the merchants,the Mage, all the battle conditions and still B,any idea where i missed something?

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016

There's 2 versions of corruption for certain characters depending on route

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
It's like that in my game too, I can't make them the greeter in the between chapters screen.
Speaking of, would be nice to also be able to get a "gallery" of the changing lines per chapter too. It's a pain to have a chapter save every chapter and cycle greeters.
Same happened to me. And searching in the files it seems $ elifall = True and $ velfall = True is not set after the event as it should, only their persistent variants (ie gallery unlocks), in chap1.rpy. Attached what should be fixed version
@harold, not sure how you ping on this site.

leonid_24

Jul 6, 2019
Interesting game, but -
1) typos and grammar mistakes - mainly near the end.
2) bugged hp bar for mid character - it just won't get away after some battles (played all game with hp bar directly in middle of the screen)
3) need serious balancing for some battles or skip battle button - some battles are too "grindy", and some depend only on luck - boss just one shot yours characters or can do nothing all battle.

And please make mirror for patches - pixeldrain or mega if possible.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes