harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Same trojan detected on the new link, just using Windows Defender.
Thanks for letting me know! I'm really not sure what's going on with it, I'll swap the file itself for a new one and see if that helps

Edit: link has been updated

ChaosT

Nov 14, 2020
The optional characters include
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need every character to get ending A. Did you get all of them? I'll check the code and make sure the route split is failsafe in the meantime.
How to get chapter 18B? I never miss any slave hunt so I get 18A. Then I try to get 18B by loading save and intentionally miss some slave hunt but I still didn't get 18B.

Reactions: harold

beliar

May 6, 2017
How to get chapter 18B? I never miss any slave hunt so I get 18A. Then I try to get 18B by loading save and intentionally miss some slave hunt but I still didn't get 18B.
I also wondered why I missed some things, but Chapter 18B seems to be impossible to get.

On my playthrough I got all the girls up until Milicent.
If I get her, the game goes 18A/19/20A, however if I don't get her the game goes 18A/19/20B. Unless there are some other conditions to get chapter 18B, it seems to be bugged.

Also, on route B where I didn't get Milicent, she still appears at the end when the game lists what happened to each girl. That probably shouldn't happen, right?

beliar

May 6, 2017
after some tests, 18B condition is to not get Lieri, so it's not impossible.
Could you remind me what was the condition to get Lieri? Was it one of the battles or a Slave Hunt?

wait, violet hair gils is main's mom?
Step-mom.

P.S. I actually personally liked the conclusion of the route B more, as it delved more into what happens to each girl, while route A ended on broader strokes: who rules which nation and so on. Though I admit, personally defeating Marek's rebel forces in route A was fun.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hklmn and harold

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Im glad the story got a conclusion but i was expecting little bit more intrigue and twists.
In the end we still didnt learn Jetho true motives, mirror storyline just kind of was glanced over.
I also expected some more explanations on how Grendo got so subdued, maybe some mass mind control tech? Not to mention that i expected some twist with the prophecy, like Marek turning full on big bad guy or Jetho backstabbing us.

Instead of all that we got a pretty straight forward conclusion, im thankful for that, even if it was very "by the book".

I wonder harold, did you get any story pointers from previous dev or maybe story outline or was everything post Padan your original idea?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Could you remind me what was the condition to get Lieri? Was it one of the battles or a Slave Hunt?

Step-mom.

P.S. I actually personally liked the conclusion of the route B more, as it delved more into what happens to each girl, while route A ended on broader strokes: who rules which nation and so on. Though I admit, personally defeating Marek's rebel forces in route A was fun.
If you clear the battle condition it unlocks a slave hunt for that chapter, but it's limited to that chapter. As soon as the next chapter starts, the chance is gone

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I also wondered why I missed some things, but Chapter 18B seems to be impossible to get.

On my playthrough I got all the girls up until Milicent.
If I get her, the game goes 18A/19/20A, however if I don't get her the game goes 18A/19/20B. Unless there are some other conditions to get chapter 18B, it seems to be bugged.

Also, on route B where I didn't get Milicent, she still appears at the end when the game lists what happened to each girl. That probably shouldn't happen, right?
Not getting Lieri is needed for 18B, but getting all characters are needed for route A ending

You're right, she shouldn't appear. I'll put on fix list, thanks!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Lieri is the key for that chapter. It's not quite the divergent part, since you can still get ending B with 18A, but if you're on 18B you're definitely locked to ending B.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Im glad the story got a conclusion but i was expecting little bit more intrigue and twists.
In the end we still didnt learn Jetho true motives, mirror storyline just kind of was glanced over.
I also expected some more explanations on how Grendo got so subdued, maybe some mass mind control tech? Not to mention that i expected some twist with the prophecy, like Marek turning full on big bad guy or Jetho backstabbing us.

Instead of all that we got a pretty straight forward conclusion, im thankful for that, even if it was very "by the book".

I wonder harold, did you get any story pointers from previous dev or maybe story outline or was everything post Padan your original idea?
Thanks for the feedback! Tjord gave me the character cards, and the original game files contained some unreleased content (fallen Tulia and Estelle's designs, for example), but the rest had no further direction on his part. I wrote some cut content that addressed the mirror a tiny bit more but abandoned it because I couldn't think of anything not redundant. Didn't explore the other subplots as much during development. I did try to write Marek going more sicko to an extent, but toned him down to avoid him becoming too edgy. I'll take the advice to heart and avoid leaving loose ends in future writing!

This is mostly first draft cgs and designs, but also threw in some old notes and scenes. Stupidly I deleted a lot of old stuff to save on storage, this is basically what survived

Reactions: test011

test011

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! Tjord gave me the character cards, and the original game files contained some unreleased content (fallen Tulia and Estelle's designs, for example), but the rest had no further direction on his part. I wrote some cut content that addressed the mirror a tiny bit more but abandoned it because I couldn't think of anything not redundant. Didn't explore the other subplots as much during development. I did try to write Marek going more sicko to an extent, but toned him down to avoid him becoming too edgy. I'll take the advice to heart and avoid leaving loose ends in future writing!

This is mostly first draft cgs and designs, but also threw in some old notes and scenes. Stupidly I deleted a lot of old stuff to save on storage, this is basically what survived Cut content
Understandable, thank you for answer. Id imagine that finishing up somebody work is no easy feat, especially with so many characters. So im really glad that that you've done that.

And just for fun ill post my (failed ;)) predictions that i had about the plot before the release.
1. Bosun gets transformed into some kind of muscular character via magic since his research in that field was mentioned a lot of times
2. Jetho backstabs us for some reason
3. Erika being a futa :sneaky:
4. Some kind of mass mind control tech (i though there were hints of that in the dialogue) eg. Grendo guards and soldiers going with the empire plots and its society being transformed. Empire soldiers being much more motivated etc...
5. Elven prophecy being realized but with some kind of twist

But those are just my loose thoughts, i wonder what other people thought about the direction the plot would go before release lol.
Overall i had great fun playing it again and seeing the story come to conclusion.

Edit: Lmao at the cut content bloopers, this one cracked me up 1234.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Robotninja

May 5, 2020
The alternate timelines are interesting. The one where Bosun was gotten rid of could easily result in a romance between him and his savior once his heritage is discovered.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes