mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
Is anyone else's antivirus flagging the hotfix as containing a trojan? (specifically Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!.ml)

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The update have virus
I'll try uploading to a different site in case that changes anything, but it sounds like something's flagging false positives. I created the files and scanned them using three separate antiviruses, all came back clean

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Is anyone else's antivirus flagging the hotfix as containing a trojan? (specifically Trojan:Script/Sabsik.FL.A!.ml)
I'm really not sure what's happening, but three people have the same issue... I'll remove the mediafire link, could you try scanning the pixeldrain link and tell me if that's different? I'm getting no warnings on my end with 3 antivirus programs...

Also ran on virustotal, nothing there either VirusTotal - File - d1adb11f070205a372837f7cc812789b75d92a1e0703d3017eb1db3412de92a1 — Mozilla...png

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Same happened to me. And searching in the files it seems $ elifall = True and $ velfall = True is not set after the event as it should, only their persistent variants (ie gallery unlocks), in chap1.rpy. Attached what should be fixed version
@harold, not sure how you ping on this site.
Thanks! I'll add that to the fix list

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Interesting game, but -
1) typos and grammar mistakes - mainly near the end.
2) bugged hp bar for mid character - it just won't get away after some battles (played all game with hp bar directly in middle of the screen)
3) need serious balancing for some battles or skip battle button - some battles are too "grindy", and some depend only on luck - boss just one shot yours characters or can do nothing all battle.

And please make mirror for patches - pixeldrain or mega if possible.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll take a look at the last chapters and fix the grammar. For the HP bars, were you using the latest patch? I tried fixing it with that one, but if it's not helping I'll figure something else out. Which battles did you find most unfair?

Pixeldrain patch has been made!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It appears i gotten Ending B while still getting Every Character,Optionals Included, is there a secret character somewhere?
The optional characters include
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need every character to get ending A. Did you get all of them? I'll check the code and make sure the route split is failsafe in the meantime.

Da Bob

Nov 14, 2019
The optional characters include
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You need every character to get ending A. Did you get all of them? I'll check the code and make sure the route split is failsafe in the meantime.
It appears i didn't get the option for Lieri,even though i completed all the Optional Objectives

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
It appears i didn't get the option for Lieri,even though i completed all the Optional Objectives
I'll take a look at the battle and see what's going on with it

Edit:
I checked the code but couldn't find anything amiss. It defaults to a pass, but switches to fail if Elissandra's masochist skill is used. Did you accidentally click the skill but immediately roll it back to fix it? Sometimes it results in that flag sticking even though it shouldn't.

Last edited:

Da Bob

Nov 14, 2019
I'll take a look at the battle and see what's going on with it

Edit:
I checked the code but couldn't find anything amiss. It defaults to a pass, but switches to fail if Elissandra's masochist skill is used. Did you accidentally click the skill but immediately roll it back to fix it? Sometimes it results in that flag sticking even though it shouldn't.
That might have been it, what chapter was it?

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
I'm really not sure what's happening, but three people have the same issue... I'll remove the mediafire link, could you try scanning the pixeldrain link and tell me if that's different? I'm getting no warnings on my end with 3 antivirus programs...

Also ran on virustotal, nothing there either View attachment 2821442
Same trojan detected on the new link, just using Windows Defender.

Reactions: harold
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes