harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Understandable, thank you for answer. Id imagine that finishing up somebody work is no easy feat, especially with so many characters. So im really glad that that you've done that.

And just for fun ill post my (failed ;)) predictions that i had about the plot before the release.
1. Bosun gets transformed into some kind of muscular character via magic since his research in that field was mentioned a lot of times
2. Jetho backstabs us for some reason
3. Erika being a futa :sneaky:
4. Some kind of mass mind control tech (i though there were hints of that in the dialogue) eg. Grendo guards and soldiers going with the empire plots and its society being transformed. Empire soldiers being much more motivated etc...
5. Elven prophecy being realized but with some kind of twist

But those are just my loose thoughts, i wonder what other people thought about the direction the plot would go before release lol.
Overall i had great fun playing it again and seeing the story come to conclusion.

Edit: Lmao at the cut content bloopers, this one cracked me up View attachment 2823919
I'm really glad you enjoyed it! It was hard trying to remember everyone sometimes, next game will have less main characters for the sake of sanity...
Buff Bosun would be a terrible sight, and I would have to put him in a speedo just to ruin everyone's day... I totally thought Erika was a futa too! But her nude model doesn't have a dick so Tjord might have been going elsewhere with that. Did have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mind controlling the elf guards before attacking the fae, but it didn't quite fit with the next chapters...

Lol, thanks mate! Couldn't throw that one away without sharing

Reactions: test011

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
The alternate timelines are interesting. The one where Bosun was gotten rid of could easily result in a romance between him and his savior once his heritage is discovered.
It's the best ending, peace is kept and no evil machinations have been launched, it's fun imagining what could have been!
Was fun contrasting between the evil and good bits, even if it was mostly corruption. Gonna add a pure route to the next game in some way!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
If this patch resolves all the outstanding issues then I'll package it all up together! Wanna be sure this is the one. Uploading big files isn't easy since my internet sucks major tits... Mac version coming with that update, but haven't been able to get Android version sorted, it just refuses to package...

Reactions: doujin1

test011

Jan 10, 2018
I'm really glad you enjoyed it! It was hard trying to remember everyone sometimes, next game will have less main characters for the sake of sanity...
Buff Bosun would be a terrible sight, and I would have to put him in a speedo just to ruin everyone's day... I totally thought Erika was a futa too! But her nude model doesn't have a dick so Tjord might have been going elsewhere with that. Did have
mind controlling the elf guards before attacking the fae, but it didn't quite fit with the next chapters...

Lol, thanks mate! Couldn't throw that one away without sharing
Wow already thinking about new project? Color me intrigued. I'm certainly interested in seeing what you can cook up.

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Wow already thinking about new project? Color me intrigued. I'm certainly interested in seeing what you can cook up.
Thanks! Will announce more details soon, but will probably be a few months before I'm really able to get started. In the meantime just messing around with character designs and plot direction. Planning on giving the opportunity to take the pure route, for the sake of balance and roleplaying.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RecordofAsturionRedux-1.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

BlitzWulf

Oct 5, 2021
Thanks! Will announce more details soon, but will probably be a few months before I'm really able to get started. In the meantime just messing around with character designs and plot direction. Planning on giving the opportunity to take the pure route, for the sake of balance and roleplaying.
the patch link doesn't seem to be working
also anyone know that the enemy command code is

Last edited:

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
the patch link doesn't seem to be working
also anyone know that the enemy command code is
Thanks for the heads up! URL changed

What command code do you mean? Are you trying to change battle stats? If so, enemy hp is tied to en1.hp through en3.hp, depending on how many enemies are in battle

Reactions: BlitzWulf

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Good game, thanks for the revamp and brining it to a more playable medium.

Thoughts:

I love how this really feels like a "Records," type of story. I assume it's a play of the Records of anime series, and it feels like it. The characters, the plot, the way the story is told all feels very much like one of those stories.

Overall, this was a long game, with a fk-ton of content, and shows us how you can really make a very good game without needing to be a master of posing or lighting and scene design. While the scenes are all decent, they're not top-tier, but they don't need to be.

The Good:

Long game. Lots of characters. Great tropes. Comedy was on point. And above all I am always a sucker for games that have an act one as the good guy and an ect 2 as the bad guy corrupting / taking all the women from act one.

Only other game that did similar was Leanne of the Crown. I appreciate the amount of time and effort that the original dev, and the re-master dev put into the many long scenes and long stretches of work on non-H scene content. A lot of players want H-scenes right away, but the games are always so much better IMO when there is build up to them.

The nice thing about this game is that it gives you the option of skipping the background context and just jumping into act 2, for those who wish to do so.

The Needs Work:

I'd have liked more victory conditions and slave hunts overall. Most of the characters you can't miss and are not gained by any victory condition. I'd rather have had most of them needing to be earned and the game having fail conditions or altering story paths based on which characters you have.

*Granted, that's a lot more work.*

I also would have liked the corruption to be slower. I understand why it's so fast, literally one scene, as with such a large cast it would be difficult otherwise, but when the corruption/brainwashing is so quick it does not feel earned or, well, corrupting.

I'd almost have rather had less characters and a more in-depth and personal slow corruption than the breakneck speed we go to accommodate a massive cast. Then again, I do like the large harem cast.

Combat. It's damn good for a Ren'Py game, and I actually think some great thought went into abilities and fights. There were a couple I was losing until I focused and noticed the counters. That said, I was hoping how well you do, or poorly, would have more of an impact on story.

Instead it's mostly just a win-fail condition - with the exception of the few win conditions needed for slave hunts - but they are fewer and fewer as the games goes.

This complaint mostly circles back to my desire for more variability in story based on characters you have. I want more variability in story based on performance. I understand why this is not so as it would drastically inflate the game.

My biggest complain is that I'd have liked a little more player input into the form the corrupted characters take. If you're not a big tittie tattoo slut trope fan, then you don't have any option.

End of the day the Dev did what they wanted to do, and it's their game, and their fetish, and they need to be interested enough in the game to make it, so whatever floats their boat goes. But I'd have like maybe like 2 model options.

The TLDR:

A very solid heavily story based war and strategy game with high corruption elements. The duel plotlines are great for corruption, getting to know the characters first before taking them, and I enjoyed this game.

It's not my top list simply due to not having enough depths of corruption present, but I think this game rates better than the vast majority of games out there.

Give it a go.

rance227

Feb 1, 2019
I have problem Lissie and velka are not showing on duty roster throught whole game , is that a bug or missing content?

• Sad

adsadasdasda

Jan 28, 2018
I have another problem when trying to play the game with an old save or starting with a new game I cannot start the next chapter since the next chapter button isn't showing up.
EDIT: Taking out the mainbasef files fixes this but then the main base greeting gallery breaks.

Last edited:
  • Sad

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I have another problem when trying to play the game with an old save or starting with a new game I cannot start the next chapter since the next chapter button isn't showing up.
EDIT: Taking out the mainbasef files fixes this but then the main base greeting gallery breaks.
the main guest greeting gallery is broken
Sorry for that, new hotfix uploaded that should correct things! The greeting gallery is still too a WIP, so it's not included in normal build. If anyone still has issues, deleting mainbasef.rpy and reapplying the base 1.061 patch should bring the game back to normal

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I have problem Lissie and velka are not showing on duty roster throught whole game , is that a bug or missing content?
That's a bug, what chapter are you on? Was an update patch applied to an older save file? The flag for Velka and Lissie was added in 1.06, but can only be activated during their chapter, so saves from 1.05 and earlier may have issues.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Good game, thanks for the revamp and brining it to a more playable medium.

Thoughts:

I love how this really feels like a "Records," type of story. I assume it's a play of the Records of anime series, and it feels like it. The characters, the plot, the way the story is told all feels very much like one of those stories.

Overall, this was a long game, with a fk-ton of content, and shows us how you can really make a very good game without needing to be a master of posing or lighting and scene design. While the scenes are all decent, they're not top-tier, but they don't need to be.

The Good:

Long game. Lots of characters. Great tropes. Comedy was on point. And above all I am always a sucker for games that have an act one as the good guy and an ect 2 as the bad guy corrupting / taking all the women from act one.

Only other game that did similar was Leanne of the Crown. I appreciate the amount of time and effort that the original dev, and the re-master dev put into the many long scenes and long stretches of work on non-H scene content. A lot of players want H-scenes right away, but the games are always so much better IMO when there is build up to them.

The nice thing about this game is that it gives you the option of skipping the background context and just jumping into act 2, for those who wish to do so.

The Needs Work:

I'd have liked more victory conditions and slave hunts overall. Most of the characters you can't miss and are not gained by any victory condition. I'd rather have had most of them needing to be earned and the game having fail conditions or altering story paths based on which characters you have.

*Granted, that's a lot more work.*

I also would have liked the corruption to be slower. I understand why it's so fast, literally one scene, as with such a large cast it would be difficult otherwise, but when the corruption/brainwashing is so quick it does not feel earned or, well, corrupting.

I'd almost have rather had less characters and a more in-depth and personal slow corruption than the breakneck speed we go to accommodate a massive cast. Then again, I do like the large harem cast.

Combat. It's damn good for a Ren'Py game, and I actually think some great thought went into abilities and fights. There were a couple I was losing until I focused and noticed the counters. That said, I was hoping how well you do, or poorly, would have more of an impact on story.

Instead it's mostly just a win-fail condition - with the exception of the few win conditions needed for slave hunts - but they are fewer and fewer as the games goes.

This complaint mostly circles back to my desire for more variability in story based on characters you have. I want more variability in story based on performance. I understand why this is not so as it would drastically inflate the game.

My biggest complain is that I'd have liked a little more player input into the form the corrupted characters take. If you're not a big tittie tattoo slut trope fan, then you don't have any option.

End of the day the Dev did what they wanted to do, and it's their game, and their fetish, and they need to be interested enough in the game to make it, so whatever floats their boat goes. But I'd have like maybe like 2 model options.

The TLDR:

A very solid heavily story based war and strategy game with high corruption elements. The duel plotlines are great for corruption, getting to know the characters first before taking them, and I enjoyed this game.

It's not my top list simply due to not having enough depths of corruption present, but I think this game rates better than the vast majority of games out there.

Give it a go.
Greatly appreciate the review and constructive criticism, mate! Making the game was a huge learning experience and I still have a long way to go, but I hope to make an even better experience next game! And it will have some corruption variability, exact details to be released in a bit~

I haven't seen the Records of anime, but it's possible the original creator Tjord had seen it! I just built off of what he had made and continued in the same style.

Reactions: kgirlffx
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes