jiwuyan

Sep 10, 2021
This mod is very easy to use, the battle is direct, but it may miss some scenes, it should be a special scene such as failure

UbelEngel

Aug 27, 2021
There is incredibly unfair bug during Aristelle vs Meer. If Meer tighten focus and miss, you take 5 damage no matter what but if it lands a hit, it deals much less damage. On top of her ability to self heal, it's a pure rng mess. I don't know if Hotfix patch is for this or others, but this need to be fixed.

Reactions: harold

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
How much actual content is in this, and will there be a mac version?
This is a full game. First half of the game is almost family friendly: characters talking, leading armies, battling, making schemes, winning, losing, sometimes dying. Second half is full of content that people search on f95. You can skip the first half of the game, but in that case characters won't mean anything to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: harold

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Got as far as the guy with a spear who just attacks every single turn while you play a solo character who can't heal and takes 1/4 of her health per hit or half if you use her actual strong attack since it debuffs her. Health glitched out and displayed 80/max despite her max being under 80, making her defensive move impossible to use since its based on her having low hp, but not actually giving me 80 hp on his turn. Not willing to save scum this fight so I can see more entirely linear repetitive scenes where some chick is strapped to a magic 'make them love me' machine for like the 4th time in one act
I'm sorry about that, I'll take a look and get that fixed in the upcoming patch. Is this the Elissandra versus Vololdar fight?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
this is like playing kinetic but with combat style gonna report it though so no one can't miss this tag, u can't use any method to cheat :poop:, n u can't even change the path of the game, no choice at all, yeah i only play 5 min but thats enough with to rate with that bullshit combat style,
i think the old version i mean the original ones was better with the feature of level n etc stuff, :Kappa:
though i got baited by "maledom" n "humiliation" tag n the game just not like what i expect it :FacePalm:
I'm sorry you didn't enjoy it, what specifically did you not like about the combat?
Also going to note this game has branching paths with multiple endings, but they're not locked behind dialogue choices

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
v.1.02 should be the hotfix one right?
so i download the game in OP and then hotfix this should make it to 1.02?
Yeah, the game download is 1.01, hotfix brings it to 1.02. Working on a new patch to fix the other bugs, at that point I'll reupload game in addition to a new hotfix

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
i'll just wait for a gallery unlocker cause honestly the combat is god awful and 99% rng so I'd rather just not deal with it.
I'm sorry to hear that, was the rng the main issue you had with it or were there other problems?

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
is there a gallery unlocker or a full save for this version?
I've not implemented an unlocker for it,
Does this still have the fire emblem style combat that made the original seem like it could be worth playing? Or has it been nixed for something more renpy friendly?
I've had to go for a more Renp'y friendly combat, it's more Pokemon than Fire Emblem. I would love to do something with SRPG studio someday, but that learning curve was a bit too much for a first project.

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I'm not one to find racism in much of anything but this hit me square in the face and took me farther out of the game I already was.
Play the game and make your own review. It was just one of many points I had. Really giving the game 2 stars was me being generous.
I'm sorry to hear that, I had not intended or thought of that connection while making the game, I see the darkened skin as a spray tan more than anything

Reactions: MakeMeTea

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
There is incredibly unfair bug during Aristelle vs Meer. If Meer tighten focus and miss, you take 5 damage no matter what but if it lands a hit, it deals much less damage. On top of her ability to self heal, it's a pure rng mess. I don't know if Hotfix patch is for this or others, but this need to be fixed.
I'll take a look at the fight, it shouldn't be dealing damage like that, I'll fix it with the next hotpatch!

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Don't really have time to play the full game now. would appreciate a save for gallery or a gallery unlocker. the corruption looks good and was a fan of the original.
This is a common request, I'll consider adding an option in the next patch

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes