3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

harold

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
And it is released!!!!!!!
I submitted the request thread, link here - https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-record-of-asturion-war-redux-1-0-harold-yamooch.169150/
Also posting UPDATED download link here -
Patch -

I really hope you all enjoy this game! It was a huge learning process since I didn't know how to code (and I still don't), but somehow the game works? In the final playthrough I didn't notice any bugs, and the Renp'y error checker comes back clean. But there's a possibility I overlooked some by accident. Please post in the new thread for visibility, and be sure to tag me! Detailed feedback on content/story is also very much appreciated, in order to improve as a game dev!

I'll be on holiday for a few days in celebration, likely passed out. Will check thread for problems after returning early next week.

Edit: fixed a bug, sorry about that, I've changed the link. If you've already downloaded the game you can download the patch instead, just extract the file to the Game subfolder and replace the old files.

Last edited:

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
And it is released!!!!!!!
I submitted the request thread, link here - https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-record-of-asturion-war-redux-1-0-harold-yamooch.169150/
Also posting download link here -

I really hope you all enjoy this game! It was a huge learning process since I didn't know how to code (and I still don't), but somehow the game works? In the final playthrough I didn't notice any bugs, and the Renp'y error checker comes back clean. But there's a possibility I overlooked some by accident. Please post in the new thread for visibility, and be sure to tag me! Detailed feedback on content/story is also very much appreciated, in order to improve as a game dev!

I'll be on holiday for a few days in celebration, likely passed out. Will check thread for problems after returning early next week.
Congatulations! You did the great job!
Going to to test it now.

Reactions: harold

madeofcrust2

Nov 18, 2018
Hi, in the fight with Eugeo it is impossible to win, his HP becomes negative and eventually the fight ends, but with a Bad Ending. I tried to restart the fight a couple of times and I got the same outcome.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes