3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Oof. It's a shame every time I see a great author make something with this garbage fucking engine.
1.What's wrong with it?
2. What engine would be preferable?

Since I know little, I want to hear it.

Reactions: Reij

CloningClown

Apr 10, 2020
I just finished chap 5 and only got 1 H-scene is the picnic option at base, when and how I could get others?
Btw, how to repair equipment or getting new strong one, because the drop rate is salty and the basic equipment in shop just like wet noodles. I must use MC sword most of the time

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Reactions: gomesa

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Okay, here you go: version 0.21. Just move your saves folder and load the save from before the troublesome mission (changes won't work on saves made mid-chapter, it must be save made at the end of previous map or earlier).

It should make chapters 4, 6 and 11 a bit easier. It also fixes triggers to a few H-scenes (I didn't know adding scene to gallery resets them, goddamnit SRPG Studio).

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
1.What's wrong with it?
2. What engine would be preferable?

Since I know little, I want to hear it.
1.It's srpg clone system based on the weakest srpg franchise gameplay wise. I'll admit most FE have a pretty good story, but their gameplay is boring and simple.
2. Literally any other engine.

Reactions: libertypics

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
are you serious ? im at chapter 5, i got to play what 5 hours for the first scene ?
Yes. I know it's not to taste of many, but entire point of part one is to set characters and background for events in part 2, when all good stuff happens.

what happens to the itme if its destroyed ? can i get it back in any way ?
No, except for Varscona, all special weapons are gone once used.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
are you serious ? im at chapter 5, i got to play what 5 hours for the first scene ?
Mostly talking and world building at the start yeah, but o well having fun at least.
Its hard to get to the sweet spot with sauce and gameplay with this genre.

what happens to the item if its destroyed ? can i get it back in any way ?
Sadly you gotta buy a new one at camp or get a drop from enemies, else you can trade the weapon or item between your allies.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
if thats the sword of marek the mc then its gone aswell...
Don't recommend using the uberweapon unless your in a big pinch, and save a lot.
The super sword screws with the AI choice making. Making some maps unnecessarily difficult.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Don't recommend using the uberweapon unless your in a big pinch, and save a lot.
The super sword screws with the AI choice making. Making some maps unnecessarily difficult.
since the sword is gone now i wont have that problem....

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
...Do our archers have to be so terrible they're hitting for 0 on Chapter 4?

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
..Do our archers have to be so terrible they're hitting for 0 on Chapter 4?
It really depends on your luck with level-ups, but yes, by design archers pack lesser punch compared to melee units, and probably won't put a dent on heavily armored enemies. In particular, Dora requires lot of kill feeding in early chapters, but in late gate, her celling is much higher than Eugeo's. To defeat armored foes, use mages - as it happens, you get to recruit first one in chapter 4.

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
...Do our archers have to be so terrible they're hitting for 0 on Chapter 4?
Just poke with the archers to get xp or finish of the ones that are low,
if they need the xp to keep up.
Else use them as packmules, to carry reserve weapons or herbs. Bring the weeds boys!

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
which fights am i supposed to loose in this game ? Because i frankly admit, playing this game like intended is just a chore for me.

the units except for the axe guys and caster feel useless. i have no idea if this is because the axe guys are just stronger or if i just had luck with the exp.
every new unit i get is a joke, except suprise: the general with the axe.

the only thing i have to do is move the axe guys forward, make sure they cant get killed by beeing swarmed by the enemy via sacrificing all the useless units, then heal them up and win.
is there something im totally missing ? because if thats the gameplay id rather cheat.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes