JamesDio

May 7, 2018
Android port please
Download joiplay from the appstore and its renpy file and rpg file if you want to play rpgs both also in the appstore. If you do click on the exe file and open it with joiplay, now a small few renpy games don't run on joiplay but most do, just check the exe file and if it doesn't work try the 32 bit exe file if it has it and if both don't work your out of luck.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Man would want to try it after investing a m
Well I gave this game another try and still not for me. Dev said you can have a non ntr relationship with Christina. In order for you to have that supposedly non ntr relationship, you have to be an ass to your friend and not help her. Yet the game still acts like you saw her fucking around. When she texts you you have the same choices as when you saw her with the 2 guys. So basically it's not an ntr free relationship because it still happens you just don't see it. Just so we are clear I'm not bashing that there's ntr in the game I'm bashing that the dev didn't change a thing after he said he would. Well I wish the dev good luck with his game, there will be people who like it. Unfortunately its not for me.
I feel you dude dev could hv change some dialogue if u are on a non ntr route similar to the game A New Beginning if u are on the harem route of that u may not see it but it feels like ur sis and dad still fucking around judging from the dialogue.

Reactions: Famescua

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
It just makes me a little sad every time I get reminded of this game whenever a new update drops. Some of those ladies look damn good, it's just a shame that I will probably never get to play the game since I hate NTR and it looks like the dev will never make the NTR truly avoidable.

Last edited:

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
It just makes me sad every time I get reminded of this game whenever the new updates get dropped. Some of those women look damn good, it's just a shame that I will probably never get to play the game since I hate NTR and it looks like the dev will never make the NTR truly avoidable.
Hi. In Episode 4, which is only for patron so far, you can prevent NTR completely or vice versa. There are literally 2 ways.
Each girl will have a romantic path and a whore path.
That doesn't mean there will always be a choice of NTR or romance. And it doesn't mean that romance is just missionary position and that's it.
Of the next slutty branches will be: dominance, swingers, sex toys.

Please add Android port:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hi. In Episode 4, which is only for patron so far, you can prevent NTR completely or vice versa. There are literally 2 ways.
Can all the previous NTR be prevented?

I only played the first version of the game, and from what I read in the thread there must be something more to NTR than the first scene. Can this also be prevented or will it continue to exist in the game?

Reactions: bruce555

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That doesn't mean there will always be a choice of NTR or romance. And it doesn't mean that romance is just missionary position and that's it.
Of the next slutty branches will be: dominance, swingers, sex toys.

Please add Android port: MEGA
...What makes you think we(players who do not like NTR) will have any interest at all in the LI, or even playing the game at all if we have to go through 3+ episodes of watching them getting railed by random guys? I'll give you a hint...we won't lol. Especially if your idea of avoiding NTR is lazy i.e. just not seeing the scene but it happens anyway.

"That doesn't mean there will always be a choice of NTR or romance"
That sounds like there will be forced NTR no matter what...

Look, this is clearly the vision you have for your story, and really, there's no problem with that, but your mistake was trying to market it as something that it's not and that never ends well. Best wishes, but I hope you either focus on your target audience...or put some actual effort into your route implementation.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
after each or most of the girls NTR'ing you .. you can start preventing NTR
that is ... so funny =))
EDIT : hmm one question..
this preventable NTR and what not... applies to future episodes... not from the beginning right?
you're not adding choices to first episodes to prevent that NTR but the NTR from episode 4 an onwards right?
LionGames
In the current public version 3.2, the NTR pass is mediocre. Just don't watch the scene. The update is more about the Dana branch.
In episode 4, I inserted it into the logic of the story, at the very beginning. I rewrote some of the dialogue and instead of the current MFM(v 3.2) observation, you can build a romantic line with this character or opt out and then you come out to the whore branch of Christina(NTR), but the whore branch will be fully available a little later. I already know how it will be, but for it to make sense, certain events have to happen to the MC.

Ok where is the romance branch and I was on stevees party?
LionGames there has to be something wrong. This is exactly the same as 3.1 but it says 3.2.
All the global changes in the game apply only to episode 4

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Once again I checked "Latest Update" and saw this game for the first time.
Like always I checked first the Pictures which I liked, now whats left was checking the Tags...NTR...sigh...welp,
to the bin it goes! But then I saw the game has 13 votes with a 2,5/5 voting and 28 Sites full of comments ? Probably
a NTR/NO NTR thread once again right ?
After just checking the first site I was not supprised and thats why I like you guys on this forum. After some hours of
consuming Kvass and some Georgian Sorjuc and reading all the comments its the same shitshow of XYVisualNovels game called "A New Beginning" [v0.4a]

Basically once again the Tags were wrong since the Uploader forgot to add the NTR Tag, despite forcing you to watch a unskibable and also a unavoidable sex scene of your GF cheating on you by doing a GB/DB by two other dudes. Also it seems because the Author dont see eye to eye what NTR is (thats a good start lol) but had the Harem Tag despite the game not hinting or showing its going this way. It also seems there is no real Romance ingame since most of the time all you do is voyeurism, aka you as the MC or as the Player (MC not knowing) watch the LI banging others dudes.

It seems with this repeated mistakes people start this whole conversations and its not beneficial for the Devs nor the Fans.
(I bet if this was not the case, Dev had more Fans and more Financial Support, which is kinda a shame...first impression maters)

Well, during the patches it seems Dev made some "changes"?, where at least you can "skip" but not "avoid" the NTR scenes.
These probably will be replaced with a "NO NTR" Path in the next 0.4 update.
This sounds nice because it seems its really a NO NTR path where you can avoid it and not only Skip it
(Im looking at you XYVisualNovels *uptight judging eyes*) and Im fully in support of it.

However:
I somehow got this gut feeling that once again the NTR path is the "normal" path, aka the original planned one where you get the whole full experience and the NO NTR path is like censored/dumb down version of the "normal" path.
I can only judge what I see or play, not what is promised.

My Opinion is:
Author said that the Game will be Harem with Romance (Here I dont even know what the Dev think Harem means. Harem in a "MC bangs different Girls in the story" or "MC will end up with all of them in the end" type of harem?), but first he need to introduce us to this world and the LI(?). Sadly instead of the NTR scene with her GF being a Point where the MC starts to "Chad up", the story goes into a "NTR-follow-up" type of Story Arc where MC kinda watch others bang instead to "Chad up". Thats probably another mistake the Dev made.

Personaly I dont mind that the LI are whores or even have Relationship established. (I like Netori, aka MC steals the Grils from others)
However, the Game NEEDS to make it clear that me as the player, during the game the MC gonna fuck the people over who wronged him, in which the case the game thinks it needs to go by corrupting them or romancing them or etc.
BUT also, the LI needs a redemption arc. How you wanna convert different LI from girls who jumps from Dick to Dick into a Love Interest is the different Topic tho.

Sadly, once again, we dont see it here and once people finish with the episode and cant follow up where this is going, they going to judge what they saw and thats the reason the whole NTR talk is still ongoing.

He also made clear in his last comment that "certain events have to happen to the MC".
He said that the NTR scene (which he dont see as a NTR) is the catalyst in the game and thats where the big changes happen, but now it will replaced with "soften" up version of being cucked or even complette avoided ?
Like I said, im full in support of it, but how is he gonna wanna change the MC from that point on?
Its like 2 whole completty stories now.

I dont mind NTR when its only so MC can man up from that, but when its just a fetish thing Im not the audience.
He also said in the update and comments that the Game will have NTR elemets. Probably the Netorare(being cucked) and not Netori(You the MC steals the Chicks).

I dont want to expand the debate about why the Dev made the Poll about about NTR at all but what I wan to say is:

LionGames, its your game. So therefore its up to you what you want to do with it.
If you like NTR, do it.
If you want Harem, do it.
If you for some reason, want to mix them together, do it.
Its nice of you to listen to others and I get that its mostly a hobby of yours, and I dont mind that you want to earn some money with it.
(I would even support you if it has what I want)
Its also nice that you stay cool and professional here when we talk in this communtiy.
(I know how fast we get angry as russians and I also know how fast people get here triggered, im one of them)

But you also need to be aware of what comes ahead of you when you are not clear upfront or what you do with your decisions.
Try to experiment with this one since it seems most of the people left and probably wont come back, but perhaps with the 0.4 it can be a turn over for this game. (Welp, thats how I found this game anyway.)

Also Try to make the best out of it and learn from it and hey, if you decide to make a new one, you can use your experience from previous works to improve.
In my chase, I gonna wait when 0.4 arrives and then I gonna play it and decide if I gonna support it or if it goes into the bin.

No mater the outcome, stay strong Dev and dont take some mean comments to your heart.
Na sdorowje!

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the current public version 3.2, the NTR pass is mediocre. Just don't watch the scene. The update is more about the Dana branch.
In episode 4, I inserted it into the logic of the story, at the very beginning. I rewrote some of the dialogue and instead of the current MFM(v 3.2) observation, you can build a romantic line with this character or opt out and then you come out to the whore branch of Christina(NTR), but the whore branch will be fully available a little later. I already know how it will be, but for it to make sense, certain events have to happen to the MC.
If the changes make the entire NTR avoidable, then it's quite likely that I would be interested in trying it.

On the other hand, apart from the first scene, is there more NTR in the game at now?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
LionGames
Found a broken image:

label mfm_f:
scene image_mfm3

should be:

label mfm_f:
scene image_mfm03

Also I THINK that ep3.py line 754:

jump endep3

should read

jump endep3f

Reactions: jackassforlife

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep. 4 (no mod available anymore)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Thank you. I'll try to fix it soon. If possible, press "SKIP".
I also had some weirdness with filenames. Renpy said that the files named cg_mfm_*.jpg were named wrong:

IOError: [Errno 22] invalid mode ('rb') or filename: 'R:\\renpy-7.4.9-sdk\\Reload_ep3.2_eng-Elite-pc\\game\\images\\cgs\\Episode 1\\?g_mfm_1.jpg'

Sure enough, they were _not_ in alphabetical order and when I manually renamed them all it was fine.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This game feels like it needs a bit of work.
The name of some characters keep changing and it gets confusing.
The translation is somewhat awkward.
This feels like a kinetic novel, things happen just because the developer seems to want to steer you that way.
What do I mean by this?
-You get cuckolded whether you want it or not.
-in some instances, you can only be a creep(like when you see Dana's camshow, the lack of a choice between being a creep or warn her about her problem makes the mc unlikable,what makes it even worse is that at several points of that camshow he says that he should stop her, yet he doesn't move a muscle. There's another scene where the MC can't reject a blowjob which at the very least would make him fired or blackmailed if Lara wanted to get that gig).
-If you choose not to see someone, guess what, you sure as hell will meet that person.
-After Meeting Andrew he specifically tells you not to accept drinks from strangers in this city, unless you really know that person. He even goes further than that and tells you that girls tend to do that, so when I got the chance to reject a drink, guess what...I couldn't refuse it.

It's a bit off-topic but does the MC have 2 friends called Steve? because they look nothing alike.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Oh boy, so the solution was keep everything as it is before chapter4 and change only from there? I'am not gonna go through 3 chapters of suffering so i can have someone's sloppy seconds... what?

It's pointless and a waste of time to keep checking this thread, good luck.
Mh, I think Dev. mentioned that he is rewriting some Dialogs and scenes into two different Paths.
In the 0.4 you should be able not only to skip, but also avoid at least the Catalyst scene with your GF and the two othe dudes.
However, full focus is on NTR and the whore path. Yikes.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes