4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Despite not having a NTR tag, this game is indeed NTR. The game literally starts out with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the info.

So is every scene from the male POV?

Especially with the tentacles, is he just standing there watching the girls?

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
I was honestly kind of excited about the prospect of being able to save the female characters from their dark fate, I really enjoy those kinds of games, but it seems like it's just another thug hero party type game where almost every ending is dark and depressing. And even the best endings are at most bitter sweet. I personally prefer dark games that have some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Feels much more satisfyingly than every ending just kicking you in the balls, just feels unsatisfying to play.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
NTR rape is still NTR...

I don't understand where this misconception that "If it is rape it isn't NTR." came from, when two major types of NTR are both rape. (one being rape only, the other being rape leading to mindbreak/them enjoying it and wanting more).
Especially true due to it being the 2nd one, mindbreak/them enjoying it.

From
Netorare (寝取られ, most commonly abbreviated as NTR) is a notoriously controversial genre of featuring (an act of adultery). As a fetish, NTR hentai are designed to provoke jealousy in the audience by proxy by having a character indulge in sexual activity with someone other than the protagonist. This has given NTR a highly infamous reputation amongst hentai fans, who frequently express their displeasure over the genre.

dragpz

May 29, 2017
Thanks for the info.

So is every scene from the male POV?

Especially with the tentacles, is he just standing there watching the girls?
Every scene is indeed Male POV, there are some scenes where:

The game isn't really that long and you can just auto-skip through most of it, so u could try it urself

Reactions: f9account

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I was honestly kind of excited about the prospect of being able to save the female characters from their dark fate, I really enjoy those kinds of games, but it seems like it's just another thug hero party type game where almost every ending is dark and depressing. And even the best endings are at most bitter sweet. I personally prefer dark games that have some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. Feels much more satisfyingly than every ending just kicking you in the balls, just feels unsatisfying to play.
Couldnt agree more. Only asskicking Endings mean, everything you are doing is meaningless. Only there to show you disgusting things (which some actually enjoy). For me the most unsatisfying thing, so a waste of time. Thanks for letting me know.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
I'll never understand why some people dont like tentacles, yet they like some truly vile shit...ewww vanilla, just thinking of that disgusts me...
I personally don't like tentacles because they're boring, in my view they have no personality. I definitely prefer humanoid/bestial/alien monsters. But just plain ol' tentacles ? Put me to sleep.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

quazar

May 30, 2017
I'll never understand why some people dont like tentacles, yet they like some truly vile shit...ewww vanilla, just thinking of that disgusts me...
Maybe because some people want to see the interaction of the partner? seeing tentacles cant talk. Idk

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game has such a shit interface that it's crap.

1. unable to speed up text
2. skip is broken as fuck you have to wait for circle than when you see something you want to stop at.. let go and it still goes
3. can't use key to press enter only mouse

the UI is total shit and takes so long to click I deleted this game immediately after I did my first skip.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I love tentacles.. when I'm the tentacles. Or when I'm done with the bitch and feel bored with vanilla.
I'm not interested in giving her up from the get go, however.
That kind of heartbreak is my Achilles heel. That is the essence of NTR(netorare, not netorase).

Kaizer05

Mar 14, 2021
I (mostly) don't enjoy NTR but for anyone that hates it when the "hero" couldn't even do basic manly things. in this story, how do you even justify stopping NTR from an *eldritch cult entity*?

Honestly i like it for the story and i must admit even though the H-scenes are usually 2 layers stacked on top of anothertheres enough variety and ..vanilla to it
Mind you it is a kinetic novel with just 1"true ending" so i say just go for the ride.

In conclusion if you like to see a game about Re-zero time looping MC trying survive an eldritch comic horror being, this game is for you.
(also kinda sad no one have mentioned the story at all)

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Could you recommend some such games please?

Reactions: 69FapChampion69
Feb 3, 2020
Could you recommend some such games please?
I'm a fan of corrupted love (Doing horrible things for love/ends up in love for at least one of the route) so

This isn't exact it but maybe similar(Smt like rape to love kind of thing):

Until My GF is Pregnant (U try to plan how to kidnap your love and then live with her)

Home Guard/Jitaku Keibiin (Need translation but Voyeur on your step family so as to blackmail your family to get out/have sex + time management)

Hypno Apli (Guy uses hypnosis to control a rich bitch, it's a touch sim)

Club Bifrost (Running prostitution with monster girls, can have individual monster girl endings)

Princess Party [Final] [Laplace] (Live 2d, made by the same guy who made Imperial Harem)

Imperial Harem (Live 2d, time management)

Saving girls from their horrible past/encounter and caring for them:

Ghost Marriage (U manage to keep your ghost alive and solve their issues)

Teaching Feeling (The Mother game of the Pure Love Cohab genre)

Nai's training days (living with a temporary adopted kid, NTR is easily avoidable) < this is also from bananaking

The Runaway Girl and Me [v1.03] [level1] (Creator definitely got inspired by One Room: Runaway, Reimu_Hakurei made an amazing translation with few issues as far as I'm aware)

Angel of Echidna: Love-colored Cohabitation [v1.00] [Kujilab] (Similar to Sisiter Seikatsu but Angel)

A banana king game that is similar but has
:

Devil Girl (Living with a perfect woman in a strange mirror world)

Other game from bananaking (I didn't play all of them):
Some are probably ntr

A Queen Confined

A witch's sexuality prison

A sinful camp

A Queen Confined

Broke Girl

The Last Girl

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020
Same.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes