4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I'm a fan of corrupted love (Doing horrible things for love/ends up in love for at least one of the route) so

This isn't exact it but maybe similar(Smt like rape to love kind of thing):

Until My GF is Pregnant (U try to plan how to kidnap your love and then live with her)

Home Guard/Jitaku Keibiin (Need translation but Voyeur on your step family so as to blackmail your family to get out/have sex + time management)

Hypno Apli (Guy uses hypnosis to control a rich bitch, it's a touch sim)

Club Bifrost (Running prostitution with monster girls, can have individual monster girl endings)

Princess Party [Final] [Laplace] (Live 2d, made by the same guy who made Imperial Harem)

Imperial Harem (Live 2d, time management)

Saving girls from their horrible past/encounter and caring for them:

Ghost Marriage (U manage to keep your ghost alive and solve their issues)

Teaching Feeling (The Mother game of the Pure Love Cohab genre)

Nai's training days (living with a temporary adopted kid, NTR is easily avoidable) < this is also from bananaking

The Runaway Girl and Me [v1.03] [level1] (Creator definitely got inspired by One Room: Runaway, Reimu_Hakurei made an amazing translation with few issues as far as I'm aware)

Angel of Echidna: Love-colored Cohabitation [v1.00] [Kujilab] (Similar to Sisiter Seikatsu but Angel)

A banana king game that is similar but has
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:

Devil Girl (Living with a perfect woman in a strange mirror world)

Other game from bananaking (I didn't play all of them):
Some are probably ntr

A Queen Confined

A witch's sexuality prison

A sinful camp

A Queen Confined

Broke Girl

The Last Girl
Thank you very much!

Reactions: sinran987654321

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I'll never understand why some people dont like tentacles, yet they like some truly vile shit...ewww vanilla, just thinking of that disgusts me...
sooo...

tentacles yes
futa yes
vanilla no
incest yes
gang rape hell no
netorare no
netorase no
ntetori everytime

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
I personally don't like tentacles because they're boring, in my view they have no personality. I definitely prefer humanoid/bestial/alien monsters. But just plain ol' tentacles ? Put me to sleep.
while you're at it, why not throw in some insects, punching the girl in the stomach, or some spitting in her mouth...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp.

This was pretty much just shoverlware bait designed to get you to spend more money on the supposed sequel later.

Does that even exist? I'm too lazy to check... Definitely not worth spending a dime on it, even though the art is nice and the scenes are hot for those into the fetishes that are represented here.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes