Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
How did you extract the files? You only need to extract the 1st one and the others are processed in the same run.
the first time I downloaded the complete hq link and when I right clicked on it to extract it, it said there was nothing to extract. I then downloaded the multi-part downloads and they only appear as blank items that won't allow me to extract at all.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
the first time I downloaded the complete hq link and when I right clicked on it to extract it, it said there was nothing to extract. I then downloaded the multi-part downloads and they only appear as blank items that won't allow me to extract at all.
I have tested my MEGA files and they are all ok, maybe there's something wrong with the ones from the OP.
Just to be sure, here are the right links:
- RiC 0.6.5 Bugfix Windows-Linux HQ partial downloads:
-
-
-
-
-

- RiC 0.6.5 Bugfix Windows-Linux HQ 1 part:
-

PZvor22

Feb 1, 2019
I have tested my MEGA files and they are all ok, maybe there's something wrong with the ones from the OP.
-
-
-
-
-

-
Yeah the bottom link worked this time, don't know why the one in the OP didn't work for the 1 part download

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Ummm...seriously? Game over for manslaughter? I kinda lost an hour of gameplay for that...now I feel slightly pissed honestly. But the game is great so I guess I don't mind it that much :).

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ummm...seriously? Game over for manslaughter? I kinda lost an hour of gameplay for that...now I feel slightly pissed honestly. But the game is great so I guess I don't mind it that much :).
Trap.gif

I'm sorry for your loss :(
But it means I'm getting the right likability for the other men in the game and that makes me kinda happy.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
View attachment 240503

I'm sorry for your loss :(
But it means I'm getting the right likability for the other men in the game and that makes me kinda happy.
Yeah too much martial arts training irl. Don't let them get up if they can pose any kind of threat to you... I'll have to try and keep it out of game world :). On one hand it was actually funny so I'll let that one slide.

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Yeah too much martial arts training irl. Don't let them get up if they can pose any kind of threat to you... I'll have to try and keep it out of game world :). On one hand it was actually funny so I'll let that one slide.
I'm glad you think it's kinda fun (and that you don't have my home address when you don't think it's funny ;) )

Reactions: metalspace

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I'm glad you think it's kinda fun (and that you don't have my home address when you don't think it's funny ;) )
It's not a great idea to take your anger on someone who gives you fun content for free on a pirate site because you can't use those damn save slots :). Keep it up honestly because the game has so much potential there are plenty of corruption games but most of them have no spark in it. The fact that the game actually makes me emotional and intentionally is great!

Reactions: DrSmith and Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
It's not a great idea to take your anger on someone who gives you fun content for free on a pirate site because you can't use those damn save slots :). Keep it up honestly because the game has so much potential there are plenty of corruption games but most of them have no spark in it. The fact that the game actually makes me emotional and intentionally is great!
Yeah, that game really have something else, hard to explain, definitely not like others corruption game:cool:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
-
-
-
-
-

-
It would be nice if someone make this crunched

Reactions: JJsworld

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
On what are you working now ?
I'm working on the Sarah and Chloe paths to get them to 500CP. It will also mean an overhaul of the beach and office maps (extra content for Shannon as well) and an extension for the school map.
For now I'm trying to get the hang of the way these paths are programmed and reworking some, before I start expanding them.
And in the mean time, thinking a lot about what could happen, what would be cool and such ;)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes