Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
lol , dl the e version , run it , ok
dl the "update" f version , replace files , try to run game "error loading .....png"
lollll and i have deleted the e version rars :)

for cheerleader , go to mom/sis room , click on the wardwrope and you will see the scene

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i dont understand the concept of this game thats the problem i mean you have an app to increase the peoples corruptions levels and from what ive seen you just get image updates you dont really get any erotic scenes like hanky panky
Monkey Mon you may be playing the wrong version, atm it's called 4.9 but really it's just the previous patch, 4.5 but with like 2 new scenes from the 4.8 update. Many features are still broken too. Poor dev really screwed the pooch by not having beta testers.
As you can see what Adoringfan, post, this is just a preview for the next version, it's 0.4.5 to 0.4.9, we need to wait for now.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
M

MantisK

lol , dl the e version , run it , ok
dl the "update" f version , replace files , try to run game "error loading .....png"
lollll and i have deleted the e version rars :)

for cheerleader , go to mom/sis room , click on the wardwrope and you will see the scene
There is a full f version, the patch is bad.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Threetees: I agree with you, often this game does not make sense, she is making tea naked, and at the table dressed, watching TV semi dressed, going to sleep naked and in the morning is shy because MC saw her showing her tits, if he misunderstand you , You're not guilty. Boomatica need change this, BUT ONLY IT, Please don't change anything more than this, this game now are in good path.

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
playing or not playing it ?
v49.2 f is just a cheerleader outfit and aunt house and the rest is 0.45 ? still wait for update ?

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
That's the script I'm using:

requires Python (which you get with any RenPy Game in the "/lib/i686-Windows" folder)
or and install it as a standalone version (easier)

drop the script(mvunpack.py) into the same folder where the game.exe is and open a command prompt.
navigate to the game folder and run "python mvunpack.py Game.exe"
once it's finished, you'll find a new folder called "dump" in the game folder with all the decrypted assets
done thanks

Luther

May 3, 2017
There is a full f version, the patch is bad.
Is the Cheat Menu also in the full Version? I clicked around at the boarder above the TV but nothing happens. Copying the patch ofer the full Version ends in the missing image error while loading the game.

Schw

May 26, 2017
"Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"
IconSet.rpgmvp in the Folder but no .png File
This Guy should check his work before he post Updates (4.9f)

May 31, 2017
"Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png"
IconSet.rpgmvp in the Folder but no .png File
This Guy should check his work before he post Updates (4.9f)
try this:
use a decryptor tool then grab the .png version of IconSet and put it in the same folder?

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Is anyone as this bug: game freeze for 10s more at the end of every animated scenes.
Don't have this bug with 0.45....

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
but my question is is the erotic scenes in this game like hanky panky or is just clothes changes note that i havent played this game since version 0.3 or something of the old game
If You played 0.4.9 version, Boomatica did only mistakes, and now Him are redoing everything again, for this reason, don't has new scenes, and everyone need wait the next version.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
but my question is is the erotic scenes in this game like hanky panky or is just clothes changes depending on the corruption lv and i only could access them via a phone you couldnt see them in their room or anything note that i havent played this game since version 0.3 or something of the old game
And I need add in the next version will have sex scenes too

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
apparently the game isnt playable since im getting this error thing failing to load pictures 8*( btw when do you get well known status
Boomatica put this version just to show that he is redoing the game from version 0.4.5, so there are some bugs. Which should not have in the next versions.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes