Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just wanted to say congrats on releasing S2 !! A bit late I know, but things have been hectic at work, and backlog of games LOL (first world problems lol).

A few things I wanted to say regarding this update...

1. Amazing work on Andi, I wasnt feeling her in S1, she looked kinda skinny and malnourished (her face to be precise, her cheeks seemed deflated to me) cant say I blame you as she was a late addition due to whatever happened with "the person" beforehand... but in S2 she looks amazing, every bit as beautiful as the person she replaced, and has her own unique charm !!

2. I was hoping and luckily she did get included ! talking about Amber, when the story began and Jensen asked for insuring the safety of his sister, his niece, and Vicky and Nicky.... I was like "you learned you had a daughter you dickhead, how about some fatherly responsibility !!"... Its possible he forgot about her, or doesnt feel super attached yet due to barely finding out about her, but at least we got a scene with her actually thinking about what happened.

3. Lol I remember earlier in this topic when you nearly barely started the game and I was asking for "more content for the Barista, she is hot !!"... my comment didnt get answered.... and in S2 I didnt recognize her till she said "keep it together Evaline"... I was like "WTF ? That name sounds familiar ? wasnt that the Barista"... and she was !! I felt foolish for not recognizing her based on looks alone at first LOL.

Anyway super pumped for ep2 !

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
2. I was hoping and luckily she did get included ! talking about Amber, when the story began and Jensen asked for insuring the safety of his sister, his niece, and Vicky and Nicky.... I was like "you learned you had a daughter you dickhead, how about some fatherly responsibility !!"... Its possible he forgot about her, or doesnt feel super attached yet due to barely finding out about her, but at least we got a scene with her actually thinking about what happened.
We actually did discuss and debate this a bit, and no decisions were made lightly or carelessly. There were several different things we combined in thinking about it all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Amber is super hot! I'm not sure what to make of her...

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Amber is super hot! I'm not sure what to make of her...
In many other games, obviously a slut. :D However, Jensen isn't that kind of guy and RTP isn't that kind of story really. So instead, he'll recover enough to start thinking about how he feels and what he should do about it, much as Amber is doing. He's also very likely to re-evaluate their safety once he's thinking clearer, and not just about the immediate next day or two.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
In many other games, obviously a slut. :D However, Jensen isn't that kind of guy and RTP isn't that kind of story really. So instead, he'll recover enough to start thinking about how he feels and what he should do about it, much as Amber is doing. He's also very likely to re-evaluate their safety once he's thinking clearer, and not just about the immediate next day or two.
Agreed, Not feeling anything romantically for her in this game... but the hotness does not go away. Jensen also felt that before he knew..:D

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For me the cutest Girls are:
The Secretary from the female Doctor (in Prison actually)
Mei-Lin and her Little sister
For me the list hasnt changed much still...

1. Vicky
2. Jensen's Secretary
3. Mei Ling
4. Evaline (Barista Girl)
5. Mei's Sister
6. Penny
7. Amber
8. Andi (finally broke top 10)
9. Angelique (despite my hate for what she did, even if unknowingly)
10. White Hair Girl - The rich guy's daughter's lover

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Ok I am sure I am not the first to ask this nor will I be the last but is this creator the same for "Our Fate" and possibly another game or 2 that I currently can't think of? I started playing this yesterday and for the most part am loving it, it's also kinda cool how there is a bit of involvement of other games as well. Makes you think, "Hmm...so that's what happened there."

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Ok I am sure I am not the first to ask this nor will I be the last but is this creator the same for "Our Fate" and possibly another game or 2 that I currently can't think of? I started playing this yesterday and for the most part am loving it, it's also kinda cool how there is a bit of involvement of other games as well. Makes you think, "Hmm...so that's what happened there."
Not the same creator or devs, no. However, pretty much all of us on the team are players and fans of games, and we really enjoy giving a nod to some of those games, and a shared 'cultural reference' to our players who spot them.

In all cases, we contact the developers of those other games and ask if it's okay to mention them, and perhaps even 'borrow' an asset or character for it. Most of the developers we know and have spoken with have been similarly passionate people about the genre itself, and just as open to collaboration and/or acknowledgement as we are.

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
Not the same creator or devs, no. However, pretty much all of us on the team are players and fans of games, and we really enjoy giving a nod to some of those games, and a shared 'cultural reference' to our players who spot them.

In all cases, we contact the developers of those other games and ask if it's okay to mention them, and perhaps even 'borrow' an asset or character for it. Most of the developers we know and have spoken with have been similarly passionate people about the genre itself, and just as open to collaboration and/or acknowledgement as we are.
After finishing the first season/chapter I see yet another really well developed game. Great read, I like the story that is being told, the artwork and characters are nonetheless quite enjoyable. If I wasn't already so much in debt then I most likely would be on patreon full heartedly showing how much I support yalls work. But I'm a broke motherfucker who can only take what is handed to him so, I thank you and your team for your upmost generosity. :p;):love:

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes