RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
In Season One, we saw that Jensen was undecided if he would choose Nicky or Vicky. Why do we have to choose in season 2 immediately on startup?
Some players already knew which they were choosing, others had not really decided, and Jensen himself is sort of in the latter camp in the story. We tried to allow for players to express which way they'd been voting with their choices.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. I love to see Vicky getting more adventurous.

Somehow I have a hunch that Jensen's superpowers are linked to sex. More sex means more power. And thus to beat Adam he might have to fuck a lot. There may even be situations where he needs an emergency fuck - and if the only girl available is a relative then traditional family values have to make way to save the world. :D

• Haha
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and if the only girl available is a relative then traditional family values have to make way to save the world. :D
Except, with his character, he'd rather wank than fuck a family member.

There are plenty of women around, never fear his family are very safe from his penis they won't have to worry about him fucking them you don't need to be concerned for their safety.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Except, with his character, he'd rather wank than fuck a family member.

There are plenty of women around, never fear his family are very safe from his penis they won't have to worry about him fucking them you don't need to be concerned for their safety.
What makes you so sure that he isnt thinking about his family while wanking in the toilet? :unsure:

• Haha

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
MMmm i do not have a MAC tester at all or a MAC to test it on. So .... Did you not maybe download when the game link was still uploaded ?

Pls try this one and let me know.

Mac version works properly, at least for me...
@MrKnobb @RogueKnightUK Keep it up guys.

As long as you leave Jenna alone I won't have to hunt you down and get really angry while saying mean words to you from a safe distance in my car so I can make a speedy get away.
WTH is Jenna?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Mac version works properly, at least for me...
@MrKnobb @RogueKnightUK Keep it up guys.

WTH is Jenna?
She's this meme a number of posters have going on over in Personal Trainer... Who knows they may actually really like her, to me she's bottom tier of that game, hell I'd rank Mama Maria over Jenna... then again super buff women never did anything for me, add to that the lameass tsundere archtype and ewww...

At least Mrknobb has taste, Dani is amazing, and would be cute enough for Jensen, since most of the chicks Jensen dates or has plowed are above 7's at the very least with tons of 9's and 10's... I'm glad we got to see Tania (is that the name of the secretary that Jensen banged in S1 ?) She is walking sex ! Honestly one of my favorite models ever, surprised she hasnt starred in a game as the main star... after all I saw her model on the Daz3D store, just with a different hair color, but just as hot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's this meme a number of posters have going on over in Personal Trainer... Who knows they may actually really like her, to me she's bottom tier of that game, hell I'd rank Mama Maria over Jenna... then again super buff women never did anything for me, add to that the lameass tsundere archtype and ewww...
My thing is muscle women, my girlfriend is one.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 289856

Did you play Assassin's Creed: Odyssey? Kassandra is pretty ripped and you can get it on with a bunch of ladies.
Also, you can dress up like Wonder Woman.
I wear the Amazon armour ..... purely for the stats of course.

Also my ship is an all women crew.

As our my ships 4 named crew.

Totally not sexist whatsoever.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Download visual novel ... complains about having to read.

What you could also do is not download story based novels if reading is too hard for you.
visual novels is not the same as "story based novels". clearly, reading is too hard for you.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes