Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
PL = Parental Love by @Luxee

If you haven't played it (yet) I highly recommend it ;)
Ah right, I've actually been meaning to play it, and every time I intended to, new updates for some of my favorite VNs popped up, and well, you know how that goes :p

By the way, that woman with white hair, did she recently get spooked the crap out of her by a ghost or something? That's an unusually white hair for such a young person, haha xD

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Eerie Entity I think she was meant to be blond, but some people thinks it looks like gray hair. Looks a bit off, but I don't mind. Still don't get why she's the least popular girl in that game. But perhaps we shouldn't discuss it in this thread.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity I think she was meant to be blond, but some people thinks it looks like gray hair. Looks a bit off, but I don't mind. Still don't get why she's the least popular girl in that game. But perhaps we shouldn't discuss it in this thread.
Yeah, this should be discussed in the respective thread instead.

But I'll just say that in some cases "silver foxes" do look sexy as hell. One perfect example would be the "silver fox" lady in this particular VN: RTP, she's sexy as hell :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
And so, the AGU has expanded XD
That's if it was indeed THE daughter from DMD, rather than a lookalike, seeing as that particular model has been used in soooo many games and VNs since DMD came to be :p

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Don't fall for it, thom. He is just trying to throw you off the scent. Notice how he did not deny it? I rest my case.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hehehe.... go to my discord channel on the general tab i explained it there just scroll around like crazy youll see what happened...(or ask the mod Dparx) im too tired now so good night ya'll

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hehehe.... go to my discord channel on the general tab i explained it there just scroll around like crazy youll see what happened...(or ask the mod Dparx) im too tired now so good night ya'll
Have a good one! :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Have you been following this game? See how it's getting better each episode? Worthy of some financial support, don't you think. You can find his Patreon page on page 1 of this thread. On this page, you get an update:

Hi my freaking awesome patrons...

It looks we are at 60% progress... Maybe I'm being modest but I will only be happy once I have reached the part of the story content I want to be at. Not going to rush this.

As I have indicated in an earlier post the new lighting techniques I am using are taking somewhat longer to render with current PC setup, but I am sure will look so much better where I have applied them, which is 90% of the game so far.

So hang in there with me, things are going ahead definitely not at the pace we all would like but it's going forward for sure.

* 896 lines of code
* 154images
* NO animation yet
* 8 image series animations
* 2 sound clips

.:Lataz:.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Have you been following this game? See how it's getting better each episode? Worthy of some financial support, don't you think. You can find his Patreon page on page 1 of this thread. On this page, you get an update:

Hi my freaking awesome patrons...

It looks we are at 60% progress... Maybe I'm being modest but I will only be happy once I have reached the part of the story content I want to be at. Not going to rush this.

As I have indicated in an earlier post the new lighting techniques I am using are taking somewhat longer to render with current PC setup, but I am sure will look so much better where I have applied them, which is 90% of the game so far.

So hang in there with me, things are going ahead definitely not at the pace we all would like but it's going forward for sure.

* 896 lines of code
* 154images
* NO animation yet
* 8 image series animations
* 2 sound clips

.:Lataz:.
Damn that looks good, looks almost real =o
Take your time @MrKnobb, no need to hurry, take whatever time you need to make sure you're happy with what you're about to release, quality over quantity, that's the preferred rule, and you've always delivered exactly that, keep it up! :)

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes