Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL ok... fair enough

RTP was developed separately to AL... I've always had the idea to do a crossover with another dev as game universes could actually interact if you think about it. So yes kinda parallel but not exclusively.. Both games can/will stand on their own and now and again some characters may interact.

The idea was never going to be a full on interaction only some scenes which are basically now completed. You'll see in Chapter 4.

Glad you liked it.

I like it!
It even had my MC's name in there.

"Side story" was a poor choice of words. i meant parallel to what was going on in AL

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
OK, folks, I've been following this game recently and I am impressed with the hard-working dev and his plans. Everything about the game improves each installment, so mark it down and, if you want that improvement to continue, consider a pledge on his Patreon page.

In the meantime, here's a current update:

Hi Ya'll

Ok so let's see where we are. Around 85% i'd say. Why only here? We'll there are some extra images/animation I would like to do and still Alpha/Beta testing. Proofreader must still his thing etc...

* 1185 lines of code definitely more to be done
* 220 images more to be done
* NO animation yet
* 11 image series animations
* 4 sound clips (One is a song from my old band)

.:Lataz:.

Reactions: K18 and repuindy

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I'm too lazy this morning to get up off my ass and do something, so I'm sitting at my 'puter when the notice comes in. No mystical powers except for Super Laziness.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Knobb is inching his way closer to delivering the next episode of this entertaining game. You still have time to get on his "mailing list" by becoming a patron. In the meantime, here's a sample of what you will see:

Game Progress Update
Patrons only
Oct 3 at 2:58am

Sooooo.....

First Alpha test confirmed what I have been thinking about... I wanted to add more content to certain parts. That is what will happen then.
I cannot give you a progress report percentage as, even though I know what I want to add, you know me I can't stop adding lol.
I want to give you all an update you want to play.

So what I am getting at is Maximum of 1.5 week that's testing included. Pushing it 2 weeks but I doubt it.

Thank you for waiting a little longer.

* 1374 lines of code more to be done
* 248 images more to be done
* NO animation yet
* 11 image series animations

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Had not tried this one yet till today. Very good one, first chapter is a little bleh but once thats done it picks up fast. Waiting eagerly for the next update.

Dparx

Jan 21, 2018
The next update for patreons should be out in about 1 week .
please be patient while MrKnobbs finishes the last details and tests get done :)
ty in advance

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The Knobby one respects his patrons and thus doesn't spill beans on messages he sends to us. I, on the other hand, look at these as opportunities to get you greasy little pirates to see how hard he is working and pop over to give him a pledge. So, read, get excited and go pledge already! Arr!

Getting proofreading back soon then it's updating the RenPy file, fix any coding issue's that usually pop up at the last minute. Add some images I have been waiting on to add and then release to the Top Tier patrons first.

So for my other Tiers just hang on a bit after I've released it to the Top Tiers.

* 1485 lines of code more to be done
* 271 images just a few more
* NO animation
* 12 image series animations

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes