Dec 30, 2017
I know this is probably too obvious, but just for the sake of making sure the obvious was covered, if you extract using the defaults then remember it doesn't create the same folder. So if it was MyGame_ch3 before, and you extract the latest MyGame_ch4.zip using default settings it will create a whole new game folder MyGame_ch4, and if you were by habit looking in the old folder, yeah, all the files would be missing...
What are you talking about? :noexpression: how the hell should i check the old folder if i deleted it already in the recycle bin? Hehe i have 54 RenPy Games in my desktop. Are you tryin' to say that i'm a fool? :O

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
People seem interested. Perhaps even excited. Debates galore. Perhaps some of you are thinking, "Could this be a dev worth throwing a couple of bucks to and see what happens?" That's not a bad idea. Being a patron also means you find surprising things like this greeting you in your inbox. And what role might this young thing play...

Aikami Yamada
Oct 15 at 4:27pm
Little sister of Mei-Lin

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Not a problem, but he does not strike me as an asshole.... so all good. As long as you could resolve the issue is what is important.

I appreciate his attempt.
I just feel offended about the way he explains it. Like using the phrase "avoid the obvious"? Hehe. Nevertheless. Sorry for the senseless replies i did hehe

Messalina

May 8, 2018
Oh my my... I'm playing this game right now and I'm just looking at the photo on the wall at Jensen's home, where he's pictured with his sister and niece, in the 3rd Chapter. And my eyes are all shiny and heart-shaped right now.. What a wonderful surprise! I'm enjoying this game very much BTW and I'll enjoy it even more from now on! Can't wait to see her showing up!

Messalina

May 8, 2018
Oh my my... I'm playing this game right now and I'm just looking at the photo on the wall at Jensen's home, where he's pictured with his sister and niece, in the 3rd Chapter. And my eyes are all shiny and heart-shaped right now.. What a wonderful surprise! I'm enjoying this game very much BTW and I'll enjoy it even more from now on! Can't wait to see her showing up!
Whaaaaat the... How is Rena remembering now the name I gave to the MC in Acting Lessons??? I don't even have that game installed right now and she's right now telling me "there's this guys that she dates" (talking about her friend) and calling him by the exact name I gave to him when I played Acting Lessons!! Are you kidding me now...

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Whaaaaat the... How is Rena remembering now the name I gave to the MC in Acting Lessons??? I don't even have that game installed right now and she's right now telling me "there's this guys that she dates" (talking about her friend) and calling him by the exact name I gave to him when I played Acting Lessons!! Are you kidding me now...
Your AL saves are still on your computer.

Messalina

May 8, 2018
Your AL saves are still on your computer.
Actually I'm playing on my phone, I also played AL on my phone and I unistalled it after I finished the latest version. And still, I'm very ignorant with all this stuff as I'm just a normal person who like to play/read these kind of games and when she said the exact name I gave to another charachter, in another game, by another developer (even tho I understand they're somehow related and like to share - which I find it to be a GREAT idea), it just left me speechless. I uninstalled the AL apk when I finished it and I'm sure all about that game was wiped off my phone. Then I installed this one and played it (just finished the current version) and suddenly magic happened. Like wtf.. But even tho there's still the AL save file somewhere hidden in my phone, how the game picked it and found that name in there without even loading a save or IDon'tEvenKnowWhatIMTalkingAbout?? How does that even work? I'm still speechless the Dev of this game could do something like that..

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I finally tried this game and I liked it. It's in a different level compared to "Acting Lessons" (so far), and it's cool to see how they are connected, but the game stands well on its own. It was really a surprise to find Rena in the game at first, as I was oblivious to the cooperation between the devs. But after she mentioned Liam's list and the rock concert, it all made sense and I understood the future scenes beforehand and just enjoyed myself as they were unfold, a smile on my face, a tear in the corner of my eye and all.

PROS: Jensen. I cannot stress enough the need these types of games have for a cool and solid looking MC. I'd rather play as Snake or Geralt type of characters than some anonymous guy who is simply meant to be your alter ego, without a spec of character in it.

CONS: Some characters look deformed at times, like Mei-Lin's little feet on the beach, or her teeth that looked more like pirana teeth in a particular scene.

On a side note, I would like to share my wish to see more of Penny and the Bassist girl ;)

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes