Lothric21

Oct 30, 2017
I would like to thank Mr. Knobb and his team for such good game. RTP surely has the potential to become a great game. The main protagonist is 10/10 and I'm sure the enemies would come closer to match the potential so that the action would be intriguing.
This was my first post so pardon me for any errors

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
What is it with Acting Lessons and Retrieving the Past. They are not from same developer, are they?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hey, have you been following this game? Of course you have, why else are you on this thread? Now, the next step in your evolution as a fan of this game is to pay a visit to his Patreon page and give him some tangible encouragement. Constructive comments are great. And, I'll bet he wouldn't say no to a pledge or to.
Here's some reading for you about his next installment. I get these merely by being a patron, so you can too!

They Left....(Game update, public)

I received this photo from Vicky and Jensen... they left.

Had enough apparently...

But for the rest of us things are still motoring on.

I'd say around 20% with over 104 images done. It's at this stage of the game where it's all about renders. The story for Chapter 5 is planned out I just need the renders so that I can continue with the dialogue etc...

NOW for Chapter 5 after speaking to a wise old man decided to bring it back home and closer to the characters and not run ahead with the story that much as I have been doing. I really need you guys/gals to connect with who these people are in the game.

Maybe just maybe then Jensen will bring Vicky back or she bring him back not sure really.

Anywhoo... ill post more later when I do have more to say. For now please hang in there all good things comes to those who wait.

.:Lataz:.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Welcome for kind words and welcome to F95

I would like to thank Mr. Knobb and his team for such good game. RTP surely has the potential to become a great game. The main protagonist is 10/10 and I'm sure the enemies would come closer to match the potential so that the action would be intriguing.
This was my first post so pardon me for any errors

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I know DocPink pretty well, way back i pitched an idea to do a crossover/collaboration between the two games. We came up with some ideas and implemented them. Acting Lessons is done by DocPink and I do Retrieving the Past. Our games are separate.

There will be no more collaboration for AL and RTP. I may use a character or name in RTP as it's still very much going on. As for AL it's nearing it's end with Chapter 8 as we all know.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I know DocPink pretty well, way back i pitched an idea to do a crossover/collaboration between the two games. We came up with some ideas and implemented them. Acting Lessons is done by DocPink and I do Retrieving the Past. Our games are separate.

There will be no more collaboration for AL and RTP. I may use a character or name in RTP as it's still very much going on. As for AL it's nearing it's end with Chapter 8 as we all know.
well whatever you do. I love both of the games. you both are awesome

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Excellent game, can't wait for the next update.
I really like the crossover with "Acting Lessons", gives the story a lot more depth.

But this just hit me while playing ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@MrKnobb Ok I'll bite. What is the connection between you and @DrPinkCake? I saw this game mentioned in his game and I am looking at a picture featuring at least 2 characters from his game here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes