Messalina

May 8, 2018
I finally tried this game and I liked it. It's in a different level compared to "Acting Lessons" (so far), and it's cool to see how they are connected, but the game stands well on its own. It was really a surprise to find Rena in the game at first, as I was oblivious to the cooperation between the devs. But after she mentioned Liam's list and the rock concert, it all made sense and I understood the future scenes beforehand and just enjoyed myself as they were unfold, a smile on my face, a tear in the corner of my eye and all.
I couldn't have said it better. I'm glad I was not the only one feeling like that while watching those scenes. I really enjoyed them.
Usually I don't like those kind of games with plenty of easy sex scenes all the way, I very much prefer games that are well written and have a solid storyline (and that's why I LOVED Acting Lessons and it's my fav one so far). But those many and easy sex scenes in this game are part of the complex storyline and MC development, so it's just natural to see him having sex all the time and it's not like in other games where there's plenty of easy sex scenes with stupid and irrealistic short dialogues and no storyline at all. That's why I enjoyed this game very much even if there are many sex scenes all the time. And of course I LOVED to see the guys and girls from Acting Lessons take a little part in this game. It also made sense when Rena (in Acting Lessons) told the guys that her uncle was playing with his band and invited them all over. I would never have thought Jensen was Rena's uncle when I started playing this game, until I saw that picture which I stared in awe for several minutes as I was making the sense of all. It really was a lovely surprise and a great idea from both Devs of the two games.
And when Rena called the AL's MC by the name I gave him when I played it.. that was a touch of class by MrKnobb. I still can't understand how did he manage to get the game go finding that name hidden somewhere in phone as I don't even have it installed anymore.. I'm still amazed.
Looking forward to the next Chapters.

Sergio Yares

Jun 6, 2018
Hello, what can be the problem that when running in game, I only separated in the windows task manager, and not start on the screen ...?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey Sergio... I will be honest I do not understand your problem you are having. Can you not see the game when you start it up at all? You can see it running by going into Task Manager and it shows there only?

Hello, what can be the problem that when running in game, I only separated in the windows task manager, and not start on the screen ...?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I finally tried this game and I liked it. It's in a different level compared to "Acting Lessons" (so far), and it's cool to see how they are connected, but the game stands well on its own. It was really a surprise to find Rena in the game at first, as I was oblivious to the cooperation between the devs. But after she mentioned Liam's list and the rock concert, it all made sense and I understood the future scenes beforehand and just enjoyed myself as they were unfold, a smile on my face, a tear in the corner of my eye and all.

PROS: Jensen. I cannot stress enough the need these types of games have for a cool and solid looking MC. I'd rather play as Snake or Geralt type of characters than some anonymous guy who is simply meant to be your alter ego, without a spec of character in it.

CONS: Some characters look deformed at times, like Mei-Lin's little feet on the beach, or her teeth that looked more like pirana teeth in a particular scene.

On a side note, I would like to share my wish to see more of Penny and the Bassist girl ;)
Player avatar MC is fine if done well. What I cant deal with at all is all these brainless teenage fuckwads that run around the house trying to bang their mother. I'm all for incest games but that stereotypical MC is just so annoying.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Player avatar MC is fine if done well. What I cant deal with at all is all these brainless teenage fuckwads that run around the house trying to bang their mother. I'm all for incest games but that stereotypical MC is just so annoying.
Indeed it can be, in Acting Lessons it works well. But if you played the game, and you can compare his charisma with that of Liam's, you'll see who takes the cookie. But I get the idea, the game was constructed to make you feel like you were there and you actually belonged in that world. But IMHO I think the game could benefit in having the MC being portrayed by another charismatic character. And I'm not complaining, the game is very well done and is one of my favorites of the genre.

And I couldn't agree more; nothing against incest games or teenage MCs, but that stereotype is getting old and annoying af. Especially in games whose main plot is just trying to get in the pants of their relatives and acquaintances and all you have to do is grind to get some minimal rewards at a time, making you constantly grind to obtain some content, going through tedious cycles, some of them completely void of plot. That can work for some people, and I'm not saying they can't be entertaining, but I usually prefer some measure of plot to go with them. Sometimes, just a few words can be much more of a stimuli that a whole sexual scene.

Messalina

May 8, 2018
Your AL saves are still on your computer.
I managed to find the file on my phone. It's not a save file as I previously said I uninstalled the game and also the save files were wiped off. But it's just a single file hidden somewhere in my phone and named "actinglessons.ren" in a folder named "Persistent", in the Android folder.
And this is all the file contains if I open it as a text:

�crenpy.persistent
_MultiPersistent
q)乹}q(Umc_nameqXAdeqUrtpqKU headfirstq塙fuckedRena2qKUalguiq Kub.

The name I gave to Acting Lesson MC is the word "Ade" and it actually appears to be in that file. But what's still a mistery to me is how Retrieving The Past game managed to go find that file and somehow load it into the game to make Rena say, in RTP, the exact name I gave to the AL MC when I played it. This is driving me crazy..

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I really like your game. And I also liked AL. And the thing I like the most is the crossover thing. But after last updates, the AL is ruined for me. I'm not interested in it anymore. So I just have one wish ... pls, don't ruin your game with the same stuff like in AL .... I know it's your game, it's just wish ... and GL & Keep up great work :)

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL ... don't worry RTP will have action, sex and LOVE baby... Just play and you will be rewarded.

I really like your game. And I also liked AL. And the thing I like the most is the crossover thing. But after last updates, the AL is ruined for me. I'm not interested in it anymore. So I just have one wish ... pls, don't ruin your game with the same stuff like in AL .... I know it's your game, it's just wish ... and GL & Keep up great work :)

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I just started playing the game and I noticed the scene from the club from Acting Lessons. Is this the same dev or a friend of his? I need to know so I won't invest in a game that will kill off half the population of the game's universe...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Don't worry we did a colab and that is all. DocPink has AL and I have RTP so we only shared some scenes. The stories are far apart and not the same.

Play the updates you will not be dissapointed.

I just started playing the game and I noticed the scene from the club from Acting Lessons. Is this the same dev or a friend of his? I need to know so I won't invest in a game that will kill off half the population of the game's universe...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The collaboration between AL & RTP was a fun little get-together by devs who get along. From a narrative purpose, however, neither is integral to either story. Pink and Knobb could remove the cameos and their storylines would not be affected.

So, it was a cute idea they both liked and figured we all would like. Turns out, everyone liked.

In the meantime, each dev writes his own path. This game could have its own surprises for the players, though there is no indication of an AL type shocker.

But, with all these plotlines running through RTP, it should be fascinating to see what they lead us to...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Don't worry we did a colab and that is all. DocPink has AL and I have RTP so we only shared some scenes. The stories are far apart and not the same.

Play the updates you will not be dissapointed.
Ok, I trust you but I now saw that the title of the next chapter is Death. If you kill off Nicky or Vicky I will just stop playing like I did with AL. I play games to have fun not to get depressed...

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes