Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You've got me interested.. I have to watch that movie as frankly i've never heard of it...

Am I the only that kept flashing back to the Adam Wingard movie "The Guest"? Even down to the the MCs look, backstory and mannerisms. I kept waiting for the dark turn in the story.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You know a dev is getting close to release when he puts out two (count 'em - 2!) updates in the same week! What does that mean to you, oh impatient pirate scum? Well, of course, it means (eventually) another chance to sample this game without cost or conscience. BUT...it also means this is a hard working and dedicated dev. No "abandoned" game here. So...now that you can trust him, surely you can start supporting him? Right?

While you ponder the impenetrable logic of that statement, here's some news to chew on...

Unlocked
Latest Update Chapter 5

We enter into final stages... but seriously why is the door open?
Ok I hustled a bit more and we are 95% with production. Alpha testing I would like to happen this weekend or earlier even. Then Beta and then release.
As I have indicated this Chapter will be shorter than normal as it's important in a different way than the previous one's.

We will also finally "meet" Adam...
* 996 lines of code little more to come
* 196 images few more
* animation I'm contemplating if its valid for this Chapter
* 15 image series animations
* 2 sound clips
.:Lataz:.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

I have three Alpha testers scrutinizing current Chapter 5.... So all depends on their feelings regarding the update.

So now we wait...
Yeah, I already read it, it was only a hope for more fresh news but how Mr knobb said we can only wait. No problem.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That news is as fresh as it will get for now... But all good things....
What i can say is that i am moving over to Beta this weekend so Alpha's done and working on fixing what was found to be wrong.

Yeah, I already read it, it was only a hope for more fresh news but how Mr knobb said we can only wait. No problem.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
That news is as fresh as it will get for now... But all good things....
What i can say is that i am moving over to Beta this weekend so Alpha's done and working on fixing what was found to be wrong.
Thanks, this is exactly what i want to know. Alpha done, beta this weekend is a awesome news.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Great game, liked some of the crossover with Acting Lessons. Any game is made better with a little Liam. I was also very impressed that this game apparently accessed my Acting Lessons save files to get my character's name from that game.
On another note, this MC is not quite noble. I mean, he's pretty blase about getting with women even after he KNOWS his enhancements are affecting their judgement. Kinda rapey. He's also pretty unbothered by all the weirdness. Hopefully that is a plot point that will be revealed in the fullness of time.
Really, almost every other man in this game is cartoonishly evil. I don't expect the next great American novel from a fap game, but the characterizations need some work.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great game, liked some of the crossover with Acting Lessons. Any game is made better with a little Liam. I was also very impressed that this game apparently accessed my Acting Lessons save files to get my character's name from that game.
On another note, this MC is not quite noble. I mean, he's pretty blase about getting with women even after he KNOWS his enhancements are affecting their judgement. Kinda rapey. He's also pretty unbothered by all the weirdness. Hopefully that is a plot point that will be revealed in the fullness of time.
Really, almost every other man in this game is cartoonishly evil. I don't expect the next great American novel from a fap game, but the characterizations need some work.
What do you mean rapey? It's not rapey at all. Of course he's wondering what's up with women around them lately, they seem touchy and flirty, more than usual, even shaking their asses or just downright wants to fuck him, yeah, he is wondering what's all that about, but since he doesn't know, is he supposed to just say no? Hell no. And once he does find out more about his condition, he's more wary. He's not inconsiderate, on the contrary. And he is trying to figure things out and does have a a hunch what it's all about and is getting closer to the truth all along. Oh and by the way, he is noble, and he does treat people nice and with respect, unless they deserve otherwise, like that guy who assaulted Vicky.

Cartoonishly evil, hmm, well there are people in real world that are cartoonishly evil, so that's not a bad thing, and it is a fictional story after all :p

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
What do you mean rapey? It's not rapey at all. Of course he's wondering what's up with women around them lately, they seem touchy and flirty, more than usual, even shaking their asses or just downright wants to fuck him, yeah, he is wondering what's all that about, but since he doesn't know, is he supposed to just say no? Hell no. And once he does find out more about his condition, he's more wary. He's not inconsiderate, on the contrary. And he is trying to figure things out and does have a a hunch what it's all about and is getting closer to the truth all along. Oh and by the way, he is noble, and he does treat people nice and with respect, unless they deserve otherwise, like that guy who assaulted Vicky.

Cartoonishly evil, hmm, well there are people in real world that are cartoonishly evil, so that's not a bad thing, and it is a fictional story after all :p
Oh, don't get me wrong, he starts off seeming quite noble. The problem is, once he is told and KNOWS about the pheremone effect, he still uses the women. I'm hoping that future plot shows that the pheremones effect him as well, since it would be nice to for him stay a genuine good guy. In the absence of that plot point though...yeah, I'll stick with "rapey." His actions really are a mixed bag.

Edit: Of course, power corrupts. IRL there are probably a lot of men, married or single, who could not honestly say they would refrain from taking advantage with any certainty. I've had fantasies that are close to the game's situation and I'd be highly tempted to act them out if they were actually possible.

Last edited:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh, don't get me wrong, he starts off seeming quite noble. The problem is, once he is told and KNOWS about the pheremone effect, he still uses the women. I'm hoping that future plot shows that the pheremones effect him as well, since it would be nice to for him stay a genuine good guy. In the absence of that plot point though...yeah, I'll stick with "rapey."
He is affected, there has been a woman or two that made him go woozy and find her downright irresistible, like when he went to get a shot or something that should help with his condition, at first all was normal, she had taken precautions to certain extent that she could at least somewhat resist, but then they both just lost it and what happened next? Sex xD
And I don't know, it might be that the effects of the whatever they did to him are rapidly growing too I think, at least it seem that way, and who knows what other symptoms and effects there may still be that hasn't triggered or are just now starting to come in effect.
He isn't taking advantage of anything and certainly not of his condition, he's not a douchebag and besides, he could get ladies without it, so it's not like he'd HAVE TO use his condition to do anything. Besides, if he wasn't concerned or if he didn't care and if he didn't want the effects removed and such, you think he'd care to find away to get rid of it? Not really :p

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
He is affected, there has been a woman or two that made him go woozy and find her downright irresistible, like when he went to get a shot or something that should help with his condition, at first all was normal, she had taken precautions to certain extent that she could at least somewhat resist, but then they both just lost it and what happened next? Sex xD
And I don't know, it might be that the effects of the whatever they did to him are rapidly growing too I think, at least it seem that way, and who knows what other symptoms and effects there may still be that hasn't triggered or are just now starting to come in effect.
He isn't taking advantage of anything and certainly not of his condition, he's not a douchebag and besides, he could get ladies without it, so it's not like he'd HAVE TO use his condition to do anything. Besides, if he wasn't concerned or if he didn't care and if he didn't want the effects removed and such, you think he'd care to find away to get rid of it? Not really :p
Unless I'm missing something, the scene you are referring to was when he was essentially raped by his doctor. He was unconscious. She used him as a male RealDoll.
Other than that, he has sex with at least one woman while knowing that she is unable to use her rational mind. Not noble. His actions and character are really a mixed bag.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we aren't going to agree, so I'll leave it there.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Fresh off the production line.. so no post work done on it yet....
As it would appear to some, it seems I like to confuse people more than anything in RTP so here's some more confusion. Who is this dude and what is going on in that house?
Chapter 5 will be released later today/tonight for 10$ Tier patrons and few days later the 5$ Tier patrons.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Fresh off the production line.. so no post work done on it yet....
As it would appear to some, it seems I like to confuse people more than anything in RTP so here's some more confusion. Who is this dude and what is going on in that house?
Chapter 5 will be released later today/tonight for 10$ Tier patrons and few days later the 5$ Tier patrons.

Thanks for the news, and absolutely looking forward to the update, a month wouldn't be the same without some RtP :p

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes