Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
@MrKnobb You have some very good taste in adult games : Acting Lessons, Our Fate & now The Way(y)
View attachment 184761

As usual, your game is some serious shit ;). I particularly liked the scenes in the cinema between Nicky-Jensen & in the Jordan's house with Adam-Abigail-Latisha:love:.

I don't know why but i feel that Amber might be the daughter of Jensen (I must surely be wrongo_O)
Ann hides something that has happened in the past & has something to do with Jensen. Something happened between them and it went wrong (she messed up). After so many years, they see each other again, she wonders if he forgave her & realizes her past has finally caught up & have to tell him/to tell both.

Where does Adam's (our nemesis) aversion for Jensen come from? They were both members of the Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers & Jensen was the captain of the squad. A military operation that would have gone wrong? Would Jensen have abandoned his brother in arms & and left him for dead?
You should consider putting posts like this, which reveal a lot about the update, inside a spoiler box, so that people don't inadvertently lose their pleasure from discovering this themselves. Thanks!

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017
I think you'll have your answers in the next updates;). He can't spoil all these things. We must both be patient.
You're right but it's going to be hard to wait

You should consider putting posts like this, which reveal a lot about the update, inside a spoiler box, so that people don't inadvertently lose their pleasure from discovering this themselves. Thanks!
My bad! It's done.

Reactions: repuindy

Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I'm not sure I remember correctly and I didn't see anything earlier in the thread but did this game used to be about his relationship with his mother and sister after his father had kicked him out of the house? If not then isn't there another game on here with almost the exactly backstory about the young ranger with the security company and all the money? Any clarification would be appreciated.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm not sure I remember correctly and I didn't see anything earlier in the thread but did this game used to be about his relationship with his mother and sister after his father had kicked him out of the house? If not then isn't there another game on here with almost the exactly backstory about the young ranger with the security company and all the money? Any clarification would be appreciated.
Yes that's another game ^^ ... and I can't find it and doesnt remember the name ... damn.

The Update is nice - but it all happens so fast and it feels all a bit disconnected. You jump from girl to girl ... maybe I have to start a fresh run but from my save I were a bit confused at the end.

Reactions: dbp5ca

kentucyfried

Jun 25, 2017
The way Rey Rey/Rena the entire game is being used to fill plot gaps from Acting Lessons is some next level MCU shit.

Last edited:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
You remember this, a good game by the way.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
I had to look for a bit but the game is A New Home. Mom 2 sisters aunt 2 cousins.

Reactions: dbp5ca

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Ok I just played this and I have two questions:

1) how did Rena know the name I picked for the MC in Acting Lessons?
2) why does Mei have a name that sounds Chinese while her sister has name that sounds Japanese?

Also naming the chapter "death" made me very antsy. I'm still scarred from Acting Lessons killing one of your main interests and having another main character dying to cancer.

And last but not least Vicky is killing me. I hardly care about all the other chicks. I want Vicky!

sidenote: when Vicky and Nicky talk in the coffee shop (?) Vicky mentions how MC and Nicky had fun in the water. That seems a bit strange if you actually stayed with Vicky and didn't see that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes