Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Well, that got dark... also how in the hell does this game know what i named the MC in Acting Lessons?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, that got dark... also how in the hell does this game know what i named the MC in Acting Lessons?
I guess from your save games in the AL. I can't be 100% sure but I think this game also takes into account how you have treated the MC's niece in AL. Of course, it may be coincidence and my choices there to align with what is considered canon here.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I liked the cross-link with "Our Fate - A new family", with Jenson's transfer of a package to the MC of that game in this latest update. I can't wait to see Jensen go up against the hooded guy who was supposed to be dead.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I played this game months ago and stopped playing it because the lack of decisions, there were just a couple of options every 30 minutes or so and sometimes just one and thats bored me. Now there are more decisions and more often?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yah it's boring hey...

You can choose between Mom or daughter about it, suppose if the story doesn't hold your interest as much as decisions then it's not for you.
All good.

I played this game months ago and stopped playing it because the lack of decisions, there were just a couple of options every 30 minutes or so and sometimes just one and thats bored me. Now there are more decisions and more often?

Reactions: Luckzor and Zee95

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Yah it's boring hey...

You can choose between Mom or daughter about it, suppose if the story doesn't hold your interest as much as decisions then it's not for you.
All good.
Nah, the story is good but what I expect from a visual novel is several options or an "open world". But that does not make it a bad game. Thanks for the reply, I will give a try again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Correct the word "game" is used liberally.

Nah, the story is good but what I expect from a visual novel is several options or an "open world". But that does not make it a bad game. Thanks for the reply, I will give a try again.

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Haven't tried the game yet but damn that asian chick looks sexy! I'll have to check the renders for sure.
I mean no disrespect for your work but is her daz base model known? I'd love to take some photos of her on my "studio" :p

Reactions: Eerie Entity

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
First time playing the game. Very interesting story, intriguing at times. And seems to be getting even more complex soon.
Gotta love that while being developed by different people, this game and Acting Lessons take place in the same universe. That's cool!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heave to, ye pirate scum! Avast and lower the boom, for there be updates, ye scurvy dogs. Now, dogs of the sea like yerselves haven't won this booty, though ye get it for free. 'Tis time ye spent some of that hard-earned swag in support of the lost voyager himself, ol' Cap'n Knobby. Ye can find his tiny treasure hoard at his Patreon hideout. Be sure to leave a doubloon or two so that he may continue to steer his ship onto the Sea of Daz, ever perilous and costly...

Unlocked
Chapter 6 update

So I've been rendering and yes 58 images do not sound like much has happened. Trust me things are a happen-in'.
We are on track with Chapter 6 and I think it's going to deliver some big surprises. Good or bad that you will have to wait and see.
.:Lataz:.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
I now started. Jensen? The ex-ranger? Rena's uncle from the Acting Lessons?

Edit: After the chapter 3 i quited. Story was very boring and this mc's behavior: I LL PROTECTING EVERY WOMEN and fu**** too. Headache. I running forward to ignore this "novel".

Reactions: Cico8

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I now started. Jensen? The ex-ranger? Rena's uncle from the Acting Lessons?

Edit: After the chapter 3 i quited. Story was very boring and this mc's behavior: I LL PROTECTING EVERY WOMEN and fu**** too. Headache. I running forward to ignore this "novel".
Don't let the door hit you on the way out ! Better that sarcastic description than " I love these women so much I want ugly, old, black, fat dudes to bang them instead of MC".

That aside, finally got around to playing chapter 5, and it did feel shorter than the previous 4, but seems the non-sex part of the plot is kicking in full speed...and it's making me feel anxious as hell...

Jensen getting nerfed is annoying me, especially when the new bad guy seems OP as fuck all... Hell he seems at least five times stronger and faster than Jensen did at his prime ! That one hand toss he did completely breaking the other guy into a pretzel is a high end feat I haven't seen duplicated iN VN's

Also Vicky is starting to blue-ball the crap out of me, her virgin daughter is making ten times more progress than her with her damn hang-ups !

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Also Vicky is starting to blue-ball the crap out of me, her virgin daughter is making ten times more progress than her with her damn hang-ups !

Don't touch my Vicky! :p She clearly have some trust issue with men for some bad experience in her past, like recently the episode with her client in a previous chapter. Nicky is exactly the opposite, she hasn't barely any experience, she knows only what Mei said to her, she is clearly in love with Jensen and she knows is hard for her win against her mother for this she try to be more confident around Jensen, she hopes to be seen like a woman.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes