Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You will have to ask Pink about that...

I played the finale for Acting Lessons, and the concert scene no longer has Nikki in it. Did something happen to take it out of the title? Images are also no longer in the folder. Recommendation menu item is no longer on title screen also.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Bits and pieces, crumbs and hints, winks and nods...another cryptic update from the Knobby one to keep you guessing just what the heck he's planning for the next update...

Unlocked
Chapter 6... Update

.: The sky is blue the sky is blue, everything i do isn’t for you... :.

That's a raw un-rendered image I am working on...
This update I am not going to say how many lines or how many renders, just... we'll I am busy with Chapter 6 and the renders are taking longer to render as I believe the quality of each render will be better...
So hang in there not long...
... and remember the line above as it will be important later on.

magus448

May 22, 2018
When Nicky tells her mom about the night she stayed at Jenson's she tells it differently than what happened.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also seems like a tag is missing after the end of Chapter 4.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi all
Just wanted to inform you all of a change being made to one of the characters of RTP.

Some of you know that originally, Rena, Jensen's niece, was a crossover character used in a collaboration with DocPinkCakes.
Our collaboration was always based on the understanding that he might wish to remove it prior to a Steam release. I will be doing the same after Episode One is done.
Since I want to use Jensen's niece in the story beyond the term of the collaboration, I felt it most respectful to DocPinkCakes work to separate my character from his, so that the games can have separated futures.

Never fear that the new look for Jensen's niece is a downgrade though, and so I want to introduce you to Andrea "Andi", with this sneak peek at her...

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

Hi all
Just wanted to inform you all of a change being made to one of the characters of RTP.

Some of you know that originally, Rena, Jensen's niece, was a crossover character used in a collaboration with DocPinkCakes.
Our collaboration was always based on the understanding that he might wish to remove it prior to a Steam release. I will be doing the same after Episode One is done.
Since I want to use Jensen's niece in the story beyond the term of the collaboration, I felt it most respectful to DocPinkCakes work to separate my character from his, so that the games can have separated futures.

Never fear that the new look for Jensen's niece is a downgrade though, and so I want to introduce you to Andrea "Andi", with this sneak peek at her...
Only bad thing about this is that we are never seeing Rena ever again most likely.

That said, holy fucking shit gimme dat, she is even better. This man knows what I like.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Hi all

Well she certainly does look mighty delish :p And now that that isn't Rena anymore (which as far as I'm concerned belongs to the MC's in AL), it's too bad there's no incest tag, sure would love to get properly acquainted with Andi here, mmmmm, hehe :p

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
Am I understanding it right, that the scene with Rena from Ch 2 or Ch 3 (i don't exactly remember) of this game (and other crossover scenes) is removed/redone ? And same with AL, all scenes with chars from RtP are redone/removed? I'm little confused now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The idea was a cute one and caused some fun discussion and puzzling ("How'd they do that?"), but the stories are so dramatically different in tone and subject matter, that I, for one, am glad they both removed the digression.

RtP has so many possible plot threads that, when going back to replay the game start to finish, the references and scenes about other games would serve as little more than immersion breakers. I hope Knobby simply concentrates on his own excellent tale from here on out.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

OK so you've waited long enough.
Progress update...
* 944 lines of code way more to do still (working now on it)
* 160 images more on the way
* 2 x animation
* 11 image series animations & more to come
* 2 sound clips so far
.:Lataz:.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

OK so you've waited long enough.
Progress update...
* 944 lines of code way more to do still (working now on it)
* 160 images more on the way
* 2 x animation
* 11 image series animations & more to come
* 2 sound clips so far
.:Lataz:.
Hope we`ll see some action with Vicky ... waiting for it what seems to be eternity ...

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So what are all the crossover/colabs incase i missed it? Spoilers are ok so long as you hide them

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017

A wolf is knocking at the door....

Update on Chapter 6.

* 220 Images (still busy with a few more)
* 1207 Lines of dialogue
* 13 Image Series
* 4 Sound clips
* 2 Animations

Currently the dialgue is with the proofreader adn then script Editor.
Then Alpha test hopefully tomorrow.
Then Beta testing if not many changes needed by Saturday and again if all goes well.

Hopefully weekend release and or Monday. Holding thumbs.

As for Image packs for the patreons I will release them shortly after Chapter 6 release..

Thank you all ...

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes