Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Fixed your comment :p
Gotta agree with my man here... Team Vicky for life !

That said Nicky got ridiculously hotter this episode, glad she dumped the emo look she had for the concert, and instead went for a more "sexy babe" look...

Also Mei has always been super hot to me, and her story is starting to make me feel for her... Which is unfair, it's the same reason M & M from Acting Lessons eventually became my top 2 despite Rena being the hottest for me in that game...

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
Just started the game recently and I gotta ask, what's the relationship between this and acting lessons?
I mean, that Rey Rey is totally Rena and Jensen is apparently the Uncle that she talked about there.
What surprised me the most is Rey Rey used the name I used in AL, like, how did you get her to use that lol.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Just started the game recently and I gotta ask, what's the relationship between this and acting lessons?
I mean, that Rey Rey is totally Rena and Jensen is apparently the Uncle that she talked about there.
What surprised me the most is Rey Rey used the name I used in AL, like, how did you get her to use that lol.
Its just two devs kinda tossing each other a "callout" you'll see another callout to a different game further into this one ! Also I think somehow Ren'py is able to search through your save files of any other games using it, thus its able to know what you named the MC in Acting Lessons, and that "other game" that I dont want to spoil...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Two games actually that are called out...lets not spoil it and wait for him to discover it...

Its just two devs kinda tossing each other a "callout" you'll see another callout to a different game further into this one ! Also I think somehow Ren'py is able to search through your save files of any other games using it, thus its able to know what you named the MC in Acting Lessons, and that "other game" that I dont want to spoil...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Two games actually that are called out...lets not spoil it and wait for him to discover it...
Wait so there's a total of 3 game callouts ? Damn I must have missed one... either I didnt notice it, or its from a game I never played...

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Don't touch my Vicky! :p She clearly have some trust issue with men for some bad experience in her past, like recently the episode with her client in a previous chapter. Nicky is exactly the opposite, she hasn't barely any experience, she knows only what Mei said to her, she is clearly in love with Jensen and she knows is hard for her win against her mother for this she try to be more confident around Jensen, she hopes to be seen like a woman.
While I like Nikki a lot, absolutely nothing wrong with her and as the story has gone onward, she has only improved, but I'm definitely on the #TeamVicky! :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Gotta agree with my man here... Team Vicky for life !

That said Nicky got ridiculously hotter this episode, glad she dumped the emo look she had for the concert, and instead went for a more "sexy babe" look...

Also Mei has always been super hot to me, and her story is starting to make me feel for her... Which is unfair, it's the same reason M & M from Acting Lessons eventually became my top 2 despite Rena being the hottest for me in that game...
Hehe, most definitely, Vicky, Nikki, Mei and so on, they've all vastly improved since the beginning of the story, most considerably Nikki :p
But I'm on #TeamVicky! <3
Of course I have another save where I'm on Nikki's route though of course :p

Rook2099

Oct 18, 2018
I played the finale for Acting Lessons, and the concert scene no longer has Nikki in it. Did something happen to take it out of the title? Images are also no longer in the folder. Recommendation menu item is no longer on title screen also.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes