Cream

Sep 18, 2016
Just gave this game a shot and I have enjoyed it so far.

The numerous references and tie-ins to acting lessons has me super nervous though.
So can you tell me @MrKnobb do you foresee killing off the players love interests in a hail of gunfire as the story progresses? Or tying them up and tossing them into a literal dumpster fire? I'm unclear how closely you and dr.pink cake collaborate and just wanted to make sure before I dive into the next update titled death. :p

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hello
a question or two
Is it possible to change the text window ? My eyes kinda have trouble reading the text, most of the time, the background and text blend and i am unable to tell whats written. Would be nice if somehow i could change the transparency of the text window or make the text look different.

I'm not really into realistic looking stuff, prefer mostly other stuff but will try it out

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Very good observation on your part... I'll indulge

1. That is due to sorcery ....
2. Ah good question, it will be revealed...
3. "Death" was just to "show" Adam whom was presumed dead not dead.
4. Vicky is super hot but so are the other girls...
5. Yes correct but i also did not show all possible scenes, so one of them was indeed at a later stage the two of them went for a swim but as it's an alternative story if you will was not shown... So after he was with Vicky he went for a swim with Nicky "not the one i showed." Trust me i thought about this...

Ok I just played this and I have two questions:

1) how did Rena know the name I picked for the MC in Acting Lessons?
2) why does Mei have a name that sounds Chinese while her sister has name that sounds Japanese?

Also naming the chapter "death" made me very antsy. I'm still scarred from Acting Lessons killing one of your main interests and having another main character dying to cancer.

And last but not least Vicky is killing me. I hardly care about all the other chicks. I want Vicky!

sidenote: when Vicky and Nicky talk in the coffee shop (?) Vicky mentions how MC and Nicky had fun in the water. That seems a bit strange if you actually stayed with Vicky and didn't see that scene.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I feel you dawg...

The colab between myself and DocPinkCake is over, we did an amazing thing I feel but RTP is its own game and I will not be following Acting Lessons in any shape or form. Acting Lessons in itself is brilliant but our games only shared a universe for a short time.

Hope that settles it.

Just gave this game a shot and I have enjoyed it so far.

The numerous references and tie-ins to acting lessons has me super nervous though.
So can you tell me @MrKnobb do you foresee killing off the players love interests in a hail of gunfire as the story progresses? Or tying them up and tossing them into a literal dumpster fire? I'm unclear how closely you and dr.pink cake collaborate and just wanted to make sure before I dive into the next update titled death. :p

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hey, you are the first person to mention this... I will see if something can be done but I cannot promise anything. I'll try for sure.

Hello
a question or two
Is it possible to change the text window ? My eyes kinda have trouble reading the text, most of the time, the background and text blend and i am unable to tell whats written. Would be nice if somehow i could change the transparency of the text window or make the text look different.

I'm not really into realistic looking stuff, prefer mostly other stuff but will try it out

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I feel you dawg...

The colab between myself and DocPinkCake is over, we did an amazing thing I feel but RTP is its own game and I will not be following Acting Lessons in any shape or form. Acting Lessons in itself is brilliant but our games only shared a universe for a short time.

Hope that settles it.
Could it be that the guy who "came back from the dead" was in the coffee shop with Mary & the MC in "Life with Mary" ???

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I saw Jensen crossover in another game recently, cant remember which though... He had a scene talking to another guy who was trying to protect a young girl...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm not sure I remember correctly and I didn't see anything earlier in the thread but did this game used to be about his relationship with his mother and sister after his father had kicked him out of the house? If not then isn't there another game on here with almost the exactly backstory about the young ranger with the security company and all the money? Any clarification would be appreciated.
Unless I'm completely ignoring another game, this sounds like your referring to "A New Home" by envixer...

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes