ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WTF.....where'd my game go..LOL...downloading this and checked to see if i had my saves up to date in the game and poof..game is totally gone...i must have had an old man episode and deleted this instead of some crap i tried and wanted to delete....
HAHAHAAA!!!..i didnt delete the game..forgot i named the directory RTP..i was looking for "retrieveetcetc"...i should give up on gaming and take up needlepoint o_O

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
going swimming washes all the dye out of Victoria's hair :O WTF is in that water..probably what gave Jensen his superpowers..HAHAAA!!!

Reactions: nZk
U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Retrieving The Past [Ch.5 v0.5.0] [MrKnobb] - Original Size: (1.11GB)

Squashed Download - PC (287MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Great work MrKnobb! Vicky remains my favourite but Nicky and Mei are hot and sweet. Hot dresses for cosplay, i hope we go with them at SuperHeroCon, i can't wait to see which one they choose.

Reactions: Zee95

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Very great gamùe, beauty renders.

For now, the choices don't have any impact, i guess it will in future.
Thanks team for sharing.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You know a dev is getting close to release when he puts out two (count 'em - 2!) updates in the same week! What does that mean to you, oh impatient pirate scum? Well, of course, it means (eventually) another chance to sample this game without cost or conscience. BUT...it also means this is a hard working and dedicated dev. No "abandoned" game here. So...now that you can trust him, surely you can start supporting him? Right?

While you ponder the impenetrable logic of that statement, here's some news to chew on...

Unlocked
Latest Update Chapter 5

We enter into final stages... but seriously why is the door open?
Ok I hustled a bit more and we are 95% with production. Alpha testing I would like to happen this weekend or earlier even. Then Beta and then release.
As I have indicated this Chapter will be shorter than normal as it's important in a different way than the previous one's.

We will also finally "meet" Adam...
* 996 lines of code little more to come
* 196 images few more
* animation I'm contemplating if its valid for this Chapter
* 15 image series animations
* 2 sound clips
.:Lataz:.
Wish more devs/games had cheerleaders like you to get the hype train going. Especially for smaller games people normally overlook.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
We promote when games deserve it. Plus the enormous paycheck Knobby sends me. A few more months of that and I'll be able to afford to actually download the game and try it! I heard it's pretty good.

(I know the internet is not known for discerning when someone is joking, so, no, Knobby doesn't pay me a penny...UncleVT is the one who rakes in all the dough....the bastich!).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
LOL Gramps i was about to say we need to rework your paycheck hahaha....
We all need a rich Uncle... so....

We promote when games deserve it. Plus the enormous paycheck Knobby sends me. A few more months of that and I'll be able to afford to actually download the game and try it! I heard it's pretty good.

(I know the internet is not known for discerning when someone is joking, so, no, Knobby doesn't pay me a penny...UncleVT is the one who rakes in all the dough....the bastich!).

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@MrKnobb You have some very good taste in adult games : Acting Lessons, Our Fate & now The Way(y)
View attachment 184761

As usual, your game is some serious shit ;). I particularly liked the scenes in the cinema between Nicky-Jensen & in the Jordan's house with Adam-Abigail-Latisha:love:.

I don't know why but i feel that Amber might be the daughter of Jensen (I must surely be wrongo_O)
Ann hides something that has happened in the past & has something to do with Jensen. Something happened between them and it went wrong (she messed up). After so many years, they see each other again, she wonders if he forgave her & realizes her past has finally caught up & have to tell him/to tell both.

Where does Adam's (our nemesis) aversion for Jensen come from? They were both members of the Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers & Jensen was the captain of the squad. A military operation that would have gone wrong? Would Jensen have abandoned his brother in arms & and left him for dead?
I think you'll have your answers in the next updates;). He can't spoil all these things. We must both be patient.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes