RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Very soon. I believe it is all done but the testing, so quite possibly within a week, but I'm not gonna commit to that on MrKnobb's behalf :D

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Does this latest version have all the cameo's still in it?
No, almost all of them have been cut out already. In fact these cuts result in a few rollbacks that you can safely ignore.
@MrKnobb is currently working on the remastered version that will have no traces left.

So better keep your v0.5 copy if you want to enjoy some crossover fun in the future :)

This of course refers to the AL crossover scenes. The 'Our Fate' cameo is still there.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No, almost all of them have been cut out already. In fact these cuts result in a few rollbacks that you can safely ignore.
@MrKnobb is currently working on the remastered version that will have no traces left.

So better keep your v0.5 copy if you want to enjoy some crossover fun in the future :)

This of course refers to the AL crossover scenes. The 'Our Fate' cameo is still there.
Do you have a copy of the v0.5? I have not played the game yet and would like to see the cut stuff.

I heard Our Fate still has everything!
The Way had something in it and i heard it still has the cameo stuff!
Last one is Acting Lessons and i guess all the cameo stuff got removed from it as well and i would like to get a version with the cameo stuff for that game and this game.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
AL developer removed them already, with the remastered RTP they will completely be removed (replaced) as well. Our Fate cameos are staying, though. Sadly, if you want the versions with cameos still in them, in case of AL and RTP, you'll have to limit yourself on the older versions of the games.
I would like the older versions with the scenes still in them, I can keep a copy of the older versions just to have.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
would be a good place to scope for releases. Currently, the Chapter 5 isn't part of the public releases, the newest public release is Chapter 4, respectively.
So chapter 5 was not released and i would have to try and get chapter 4. Thanks!

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018

Might just be semantics, a difference in wording, but no major scenes were cut. Some images and names have changed, the name of the play that Jensen's niece is starring in changed, and so the only real difference in content is that Nicky and Mei don't meet Megan and Melissa in the bathroom and compliment each other. And in all of that I'm talking about the remastered version that isn't even out yet (though it really won't be long now).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you still not getting it's pretty much a superhero story, or did you also regard Batman, Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, and every other superhero as a 'Mary Sue'?
Very much so.

Most superhero's are the very epitome of a *Sue* be it Marty or Mary.

Batman, Superman and Tony Stark are perhaps 3 of the biggest Marty's in the entire Sue family.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
can i ask a question are there only two female romance option for the main guy i realy liked some of the other characters then the main one

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Retrieving The Past Remastered [Ep. 1-6 v0.6.0] [MrKnobb] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Download PC (245MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
can i ask a question are there only two female romance option for the main guy i realy liked some of the other characters then the main one
That's a tough one to answer, great as the question is. I think the most honest, non-spoiler answer I can give is that we are still discussing aspects of the story that evolve. The two are the main choices ... but that doesn't mean we've ever said they are the only ones.

At the same time, you've probably noticed that this is a story that is both deep and broad. Even side characters have their own stories and destinies yet to explore, and some of those stories have their own love interests...

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes