RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Annnnd, I'm back. Forcing myself to sit down and play all these games just sitting on my hard drive (even though I support them...duh), I've finally gotten around to RtP.

The short form: Nice story development, art continues to impress and (literally) cliffhanger ending.

Now, the details, in spoiler box, of course...
Awesome, detailed feedback! Thank you!

You'll be glad to know that several of the points you brought up are ones we've already been tweaking in the remastered version. Can't promise we'll fix everything, of course, but I'm in no doubt at all we have improved everything. Thank you so much for putting in the time (and effort/thought) to be so thorough, and specific.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Post #871, just up the page.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@MrKnobb you should fix one thing for this VN to be perfect. the fighting scenes, the kick that sent that perv flying in particular, look like finisher moves from some beat'em up

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That's a huge compliment so thx... Ill add KaPOW or Knock out bubble to it LOL
I have another question/theory? the cameo characters appear to be immune to Jensen but could it be due to the fact that he needs to be subconsciously wanting the thing to work?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Cameo characters? which one's if i may ask and no he cannot or could not control he's pheremones...
Well, I think he's pointing out that neither the sister nor the niece ever get affected in their scenes.

I don't think I'm at any risk of spoiling anything by pointing out that except for one part where the barista girls is standing right next to him, with her nose almost directly above where he's sitting, nobody he spends time with in the cafe seems particularly affected by his scent or pheromones in any scene there. You could probably take that as a sign that he tends to sit downwind of his companions (simply a happy accident of his favourite seat position in relation to the airflow in the cafe).

Of course, if he drove them there in the first place, and they'd just spent the previous 20 minutes or so inhaling his scent in a closed vehicle, the effects of that would likely continue to affect their time in the cafe. :)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Any walkthrough for this game? Or is it one that really doesnt need it?

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Any walkthrough for this game? Or is it one that really doesnt need it?
Honestly doesn't need one. The only choices (in the current version) are simply you choosing your primary love interest, i.e. which character you want to build up relationship points with.

7Spear

Nov 8, 2018
i think your team need to change mey lin name coz it's chinese so there is no way her father is yakuza.love the game tho.thanks to mr knobb and team to create this game and never left android user left behinds.thank u

Reactions: Kick In The Nuts

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Mei's name is chinese as her mother is US-Chinese. Her dad is Japanese hence her sister has a Japanese name...
You will get to meet Mei's parents in due time. All shall be revealed. Trust me between Rogue the Co-writer and I, we have thought of everything and how it all fits in the story. Things aren't put in there willy nilly...

With that being said now is a good time as any to talk about the remastered version.

As Rogue has indicated the dialogue should flow better and changes made to some lines to make more sense for the scenes they apply to.

Mei-Lin i have added some very sexy scenes and animation so check that out. Also a few added renderers were done for other scenes. Not saying where, have to replay. In fact if you slightly confused or annoyed with the story i suggest you play the remastered version and use it's saves for future updates.

i think your team need to change mey lin name coz it's chinese so there is no way her father is yakuza.love the game tho.thanks to mr knobb and team to create this game and never left android user left behinds.thank u

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Mei's name is chinese as her mother is US-Chinese. Her dad is Japanese hence her sister has a Japanese name...
You will get to meet Mei's parents in due time. All shall be revealed. Trust me between Rogue the Co-writer and I, we have thought of everything and how it all fits in the story. Things aren't put in there willy nilly...

With that being said now is a good time as any to talk about the remastered version.

As Rogue has indicated the dialogue should flow better and changes made to some lines to make more sense for the scenes they apply to.

Mei-Lin i have added some very sexy scenes and animation so check that out. Also a few added renderers were done for other scenes. Not saying where, have to replay. In fact if you slightly confused or annoyed with the story i suggest you play the remastered version and use it's saves for future updates.
Sorry if its been asked already but is there a timetable for the remastered version?

Havent started this gane yet so I might as well wait until that version comes out.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes