marcsan

Dec 18, 2017
damn i love the story. when i played it the first time i was like wow awesome story must keep an eye on this one but i kinda forgot about it.... yes shame on me lol .... i had to play it from the beginning to get back into the story and man o man it keeps getting better... also had to laugh a lot of jokes that the mc and some other characters talks to you or winks at you.. and those small refence to some other games (spoiler alert... not gonna tell the names lol ) cracked me up..
but damn when i saw vicky in that bikeroutfit the first thing that came in my mind mmmm someone must be fan of black widow (yeah i got thing for redhead in thight outfits:p) so thumbs up for the one made her look like that (y).
well the other girls are hot too but like i said i got a thing for redheads :p
so keep up the good work

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
i need a walkthrough or save for season 1
Series 2 pretty much *is* a save of Series 1. It automatically starts where Series 1 ended assuming it is all complete. And if you didn't play Series 1, you will not have a single clue what is going on. Trust me, if you don't play Series 1, then Series 2 will make no sense to you at all.

However, don't worry. There is a full walkthrough available in an interactive form - we call it 'Series 1' :D

Reactions: OhJo
Oct 31, 2018
MrKnobb what have you done to my favourite character??? Jensen's blue haired, tattooed niece who also starred in acting lessens! What did she do to earn being fired???

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes