Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MrKnobb what have you done to my favourite character??? Jensen's blue haired, tattooed niece who also starred in acting lessens! What did she do to earn being fired???
The dev of Acting Lessons pulled support for a crossover.

I don't know the exact reason but from what I can gather it seems that this having more than 1 crossover may have been either the whole reason or part of it.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I see this question a lot in various multi episode games.

Unless it has separate downloads, earlier episodes are generally always included. If they aren't it will usually be mentioned in the OP.
Yup. Series 1 (which was 6 episodes long) is it's own separate download, not included in Series 2, but within a series we will always have the episodes all together.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Just have to say, I just started playing the first series, and about 15 mins in I am hooked simply due to the interactions between Jensen and Victoria the first time they meet. It's really refreshing to see a main character that has real confidence and doesn't let women like her push him around (AKA how most MCs behave in many of the games, it tends to be a let themselves be abused while they plot some sort of revenge instead of just standing up for themselves). Excited to see where it goes from here.

Rufus Maximus

Oct 5, 2018
I am having an issue with the new update on Android. It is installing as a separate game instead of updating my current version. This wouldn't be a problem but it isn't creating a folder for me to move my saves to. Any tips to fix this?

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
To be honest i have not idea... ill see if i can find some answers but you will have to give me a few days. Android development is unfortunately not my forte or strong point.

I am having an issue with the new update on Android. It is installing as a separate game instead of updating my current version. This wouldn't be a problem but it isn't creating a folder for me to move my saves to. Any tips to fix this?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
yeah about that ann woman (Jensen ex wife) i can see now how this can possibly be a reason why shes not going to be a love interest she maybe sexy as hell but its bye felica after this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed, after that I too was like "Bye Felicia, don't wanna see you ever again!", a damn shame, because she was just about the hottest woman in the story, haha xD
Well, she made her bed, now she'll just have to lie in it, she threw away her chance, for absolutely nothing xD

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I haven't played this after S01. Just started S02. But I have a question! Is it the same Andi from from S01 and Acting Lesson? If it is, then why did they change her? Screenshot_20190425-041711.jpg

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@Eerie Entity
aww dont worry my little Natasha Romanoff
im sure theres will be plenty of loving for you in the future
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's currently tied with Vicky in my book, would absolutely love her to be a legitimate LI, she's just epic and pure awesomeness, damn hot too :p

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes