RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
incest gonna be added to this? is fine without but with would be better also is one of two girls gonna die?
Ah, the smell of troll... Let's start with the obvious, at least, obvious to anyone who's ever actually played any of the story at all. There's a few more than just 2 girls in this story. In fact, one criticism we hear a fair bit is about the sheer size of the cast. So a statement like "is one of the two girls gonna die" is pretty obvious trolling that has no actual relevance to this story.

However, even apart from the obvious "two girls" thing not being remotely connectable to the story (would the 2 girls refer to 2 of the three currently in captivity? 2 of the 3 blood related to Jensen, 2 of the 3 who have confessed an attraction for him, not one character of the 9 in those groups so far overlapping...), that's a very suspect question, and awfully specific to just one other story. Not exactly hard to see it as very suspect indeed.

But even beyond all of that... I mean, come on. If this were an important event planned in someone's story, if this were the kind of story that was going to have such a shock event, would you think the dev would just tell you if you asked and outright invalidate the only value (that of shock) such a plot device is for? Really?

In an adventure story, or a spy thriller (either of which would be fair comparisons in their way), part of the thrill is the sense of risk, the element of danger. So the author who is not planning to kill anyone is not going to spoil that any more than the author who is would. As such, it is always a completely pointless question.

As for incest, I think that's been discussed quite a few times in the 70+ pages of discussion to date.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
dont feel like reading 70plus pages sorry have a life (or rather plenty other games to play here , you know "life")
two girls, like two main girls, never cared for the rest, vicktoria and nicky
the game is more and more darker and seems to me someone's gonna die, just dont want that to be nicky
just the overall projection where it is going, we know mc wont die but he will lose someone in the end

as for incest yea the roadwulf already said, answered that above cant be bothered to quote my own post
You don't need to read 70 pages, there is a tool called "search" just for that, type what you wanna know select this thread and voila

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Several posts in various game threads, none of them trolling, so I'm guessing that whatever you think 'troll' means, it isn't what troll means. A troll is someone who picks a fight or otherwise posts something that is designed to elicit a strong and contrary response. What they post will often be ludicrously out of place, or ridiculously offensive, just to maximise the chance of 'getting a rise' out of people.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Just one question.... Why does this not have the kinetic novel tag? There is no choices at all in this game... It is a linear told story...

Reactions: Katsumi-chan

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Looks like Vicky and know each other for a long time as they were talking the whole night at the Yakuza's party bash...Vicky seemed a bit more tipsy than ... wonder if Vicky knows who really is?
.:Lataz:.
MrK

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Looks like Vicky and know each other for a long time as they were talking the whole night at the Yakuza's party bash...Vicky seemed a bit more tipsy than ... wonder if Vicky knows who really is?
MrK
I smell another remastering....

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

MrK
Haha, love it :p And I'm sure Vicky doesn't know who, or rather what Lily really is, most don't unless they NEED to know :p
Not that it matters if you don't know, life is fun with Lily around :p

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes