Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

S2Ep3 - Game Update

Ok... My aim is to get it out to Top Tiers by Sunday / Monday.
From there 5 days later 2nd Tier and so on. Currently proofreader is busy then Editor will go through it again and do his magic if needed. Then I have a special guest Beta tester and et voila all ready for release.
Lines of code: 875
Image Series: 11
Sound: 7
Episode 3 is for Rogue and myself very intense and we eagerly await everyone's feedback on it as / when you play it. Until then...

.:Lataz:.
MrK

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

S2Ep3 - Game Update

From there 5 days later 2nd Tier and so on. Currently proofreader is busy then Editor will go through it again and do his magic if needed. Then I have a special guest Beta tester and et voila all ready for release.
Episode 3 is for Rogue and myself very intense and we eagerly await everyone's feedback on it as / when you play it. Until then...

MrK
Can hardly wait, looking forward to it! :)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
We need a hero ... a merciful and considerate one sharing the update with as poor and wretched people ...

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
It generally reaches here right after, and I mean right after, the people who pay $5 subscriptions (roughly the equivalent of treating the dev and only the dev, not any of his team to one single cup of coffee for all the hard work), and we'd honestly hate to see that end. Not because it is a disincentive to subscription (that's nonsense based on misunderstanding why people become patrons) but because early access is one of the few things that we on the team, and you fellow fans, can do to thank those who support the game the most and make it all possible.

You guys wait the exact same amount of time between updates as the top tier Patreons do. Not one moment more. It's simply that their cycle is a little ahead of yours. Just like People in Australia still have the same exact 24 hours in a day as people 11 hours behind them in terms of time zones.

If we had to find other ways to thank those top supporters who do the most to make buying all the assets and spending all the time possible, that would probably involve developing something for them, meaning taking time, and thus reducing the amount of time in a cycle we can spend on the game. None of us want that, so, a little patience and understanding is simply the best thing for all. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017

S2Ep3 - Game Update

MrK
Far Cry anyone? :LOL:
Your new renders looking good Mate! (y)

Denisofmars

Dec 21, 2018
This game started really well but somewhere along the road people lost interest in it and i wonder what would the reason be?

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes