RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Actually now that I really think about it, the only ones I cant place are the one with the blonde with glasses and black girl in the underground secret facility and the one with the young blonde and silver haired girl in bed with Jensen.
Sounds like you only forget threesomes, which I'm sure counts as a severe handicap. The girls in the 'underground facility' are the two at Beeker Pharmaceuticals, while the Blonde and Silver babes are Cynthia and Frankie when they decided to pay Jensen a surprise visit, and prove that beautiful gold and silver are not just metals...

WOW.. i release on average 1month and 15 days max.. not fast enough for the last year... tsk tsk:cautious:
I blame the guy who keeps suddenly asking for extra renders at the last minute so he can expand a scene...

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Are you sure? Maybe Eva could help him with that, you know, training buddies and all of that...
Vicky was very interested in the welfare of his hand, and did offer all kinds of help ... but no spoilers :D

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
My only issue with this game is, that I keep mixing up the storyline with the storyline of Alison - Fall of the Apple, resulting in me having to play from scratch again to get on the right track again. And apart from the quality and some slightly futuristic details, the storylines aren't even similar :oops:

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
just to know is there still only two main love interest or did they increase
That's kind of hard to answer right now, in terms of the story. Honestly, I'd say the only way you'd actually appreciate any answer I could give is to play it. The answer is a little too subjective for anything else to work.

The Story really went completely crazy since the end of Season 1.
Not really.

So far Series 2 has really just been dealing with the direct consequences of Series 1, and the majority of it is simply uncovering things that were already in the story, but simply not understood. The clue has always been in the title in that regard. Even going right back to the start of the whole tale, we're faced with Jensen dealing with something that is happening, that has started just before the period of the game, and trying to work out what is happening.

You're simply starting to get a better glimpse of what is really going on, and what was always beneath the surface of Series 1...

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes