RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
I really fucking hate short episodes with cliffhangers.
Well, we hate short episodes too. But on the other hand, people also wish updates were faster. So, we compromise by simply making the best updates we can in the timescales. This episode was neither shorter nor longer than any others in real terms. It was non-stop work from the moment the prior update was completed until this one was, and the very minute this one was released, MrKnobb started work on renders for Ep4.

If this one seemed shorter, honestly, it was because it was pretty packed, and because as you get more involved in the story it just seems to fly past. We honestly pack as much into each update as we can.

As for cliffhangers, well, to an extent they can't be avoided when you have a complex story released in episodes. But of course, the second we knew there were always going to be cliffhangers, dangling threads of story, we decided to make it a feature and embrace it.

I'll explain more ... in the next episode... :D

• Haha
Reactions: WaltS

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
This not so new chick Evaline is probably going to be my favorite girl for the whole game. I hope Jensen can have her as an option to end up with. Anyway nice update.
Honestly this update felt like it was mostly like it belonged to her. Both Jensen and the Ghost were present, but Evaline was the main character of the update.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
That's kind of hard to answer right now, in terms of the story. Honestly, I'd say the only way you'd actually appreciate any answer I could give is to play it. The answer is a little too subjective for anything else to work.

honestly im asking because personally i didn't like the main love interest that why i wanted to wait to see if there is new ones
so i will play nothing wrong with but i like the other characters more that why i want to know if there is not new ones i wont play the game for now like that for me

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Awesome ep RogueKnightUK and MrKnobb ! loving the intrigue ! and that clifhanger !! Glad I picked the route with Vicky now, as it makes more sense regardless of what the outcome of the *spoilers* ends up being...

I also love Eve this chapter, and Ghost, they were kickass !

Is it weird that I feel bad now for Adam's Lt ? dude is a straight up "cool guy", I hope he makes it out of this and maybe even joins Jensen's security force, he was so damn good to the girls, that I dont want him to die for doing the "honorable" thing despite what asswipe Adam thinks...

Last thing... I am curious why you guys skipped the sex scene between Markus and Jensen's sister ? Most games are now doing garbage content where "fathers that loved their daughters more than anything, and let their older friend compliment them, are now letting said ugly black friend bang them"... Unlike that unappealing scene just to "add more sex", this was a scene I think wouldnt have bothered anyone... kinda bummed that it got skipped over...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
When i eat my steak, with veggies and potatoes, i eat a bit of each from the start. I then concentrate on the veggies. Once i have discarded of the greenery it's meat time...
Similar here... Jensen meat will be eaten in future don't stress....

MrKnobb i really loved the 1 game but im not feeling it with the 2 because the story is not centered in Jensen at all.
(too many cooks in the kitchen as they say)
:unsure:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I know a few Russian dudes, ill ask them next time to translate rather...
If you want to use a machine translation I suggest using deepl instead of google.

Also why did you write it with latin letters? Why not write it in Cyrillic letters? Then at least everyone would instantly recognize it as Russian.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Dude cyrillic/latin you confusing me...

If you want to use a machine translation I suggest using deepl instead of google.

Also why did you write it with latin letters? Why not write it in Cyrillic letters? Then at least everyone would instantly recognize it as Russian.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Honestly this update felt like it was mostly like it belonged to her. Both Jensen and the Ghost were present, but Evaline was the main character of the update.
While I do get where you are coming from, for me that last scene was such a big one that I felt it was Vicky's episode. We've all been waiting a long time to finally know 'what her deal is'. We've known there was something, ever since her very first conversation with Nicky hinted at it, and I think we all get that knowing what it was would be a pivotal moment for her and Jensen.

Awesome ep RogueKnightUK and MrKnobb ! loving the intrigue ! and that clifhanger !! Glad I picked the route with Vicky now, as it makes more sense regardless of what the outcome of the *spoilers* ends up being...

Is it weird that I feel bad now for Adam's Lt ? dude is a straight up "cool guy", I hope he makes it out of this and maybe even joins Jensen's security force, he was so damn good to the girls, that I dont want him to die for doing the "honorable" thing despite what asswipe Adam thinks...

Last thing... I am curious why you guys skipped the sex scene between Markus and Jensen's sister ? Most games are now doing garbage content where "fathers that loved their daughters more than anything, and let their older friend compliment them, are now letting said ugly black friend bang them"... Unlike that unappealing scene just to "add more sex", this was a scene I think wouldnt have bothered anyone... kinda bummed that it got skipped over...
Thanks, and glad you liked it.

Yeah, that's weird. ;) I think the 'honorable thing' would be not kidnapping girls in the first place, and failing that the next best would be getting Adam caught for it, but he's certainly showing he's not as bad a guy as the rest. Or maybe it's a bit like that line in "The Princess Bride" movie, and he simply believes that there's a shortage of perfect tits and ass in the world, and it would be a shame to lose 3 sets at once... :D

As for Jessie and Markus not getting a full-on sex scene, well, as the discussion generally shows, we cater to a very wide audience in a way. Some people just genuinely don't like to see anyone but the MC getting any (perhaps nervous of NTR?), some just like looking at hot girls and barely put up with even seeing the MC himself in a scene, etc. We wanted the scene because we think it speaks to the relationship Jessie and Markus have, and these are important characters in Jensen's life, who will also have an impact on the story, but we were more wanting to show the intimacy and comfort, rather than just two people having sex...

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

jensen needs to be more picky when chosing his friends,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw adam LT was he not the generals son ?? if so not even his father trusts him. from what i remember from chapter 1.

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Blame Rogue as I wanted lovely sex with Jessie..

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes