• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
i heard that Charlotte from Hillside is in this episode right?, well i can't miss that :giggle::love:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Retrieving The Past [S3 E.6 & Epilogue] [MrKnobb] - Original Size: 2.42GB

Compressed version (fixed fix from 10/Nov)
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (523MB): - - -
Download Mac (518MB): - - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
a complete tag ? rofl .. this game is far off from being complete
without Harem it´s boring for a VN....if dream for a fullfilled life with girls then dream BIG....first season was mega but the last 2 didnt hit the nail....but quality and story in it self was good, though without harem ending....and for the haters ...this is not any offense only a single opinion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sad to see it end but looking forward to what comes next.

Congrats.

So, if the game's finished, how much is there regarding daughter's content?
None, there is no incest here, it's just a normal dad/daughter relationship.

shit dont know this game exist, and damn im out of date cuz this game have completed and theres no pregnant content, sadly, but im thinking again those chick on OP is cute as hell , :eek:o_O
Vicky's route has pregnancy ending with a few sex scenes while she's pregnant at the end.

without Harem it´s boring for a VN....if dream for a fullfilled life with girls then dream BIG....first season was mega but the last 2 didnt hit the nail....but quality and story in it self was good, though without harem ending....and for the haters ...this is not any offense only a single opinion
There was never a harem here, people have been told that from the start. It made no sense to the story.

I just checked and every sinle one of your posts is you whining.

Deliriouss

Aug 27, 2019
Last version for android is not working we can't open the game thank u in advance for ur good work with the game MrKnoob Screenshot_20201108-165046_RetrievingThePastSeasonThree.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Teelon

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I don't mind not being harem in it, but I was kind of invested in this story and the characters in Season 1, but starting season 2 I really didn't like where it was going. I didn't care that much about the story anymore and the fact that the character models were changing didn't please me. For example season 1 the asian girl I really liked her, but she's basically non-existant after her only scene in season 1 and her character model was changed to something I consider atricious ... Some choices are highly questionable in the story even. Like I don't even understand why the female soldier is an option to date in the game when there are much more interesting side characters.

All in all I understand that everyone has different tastes, but from me this went from a 8/10 season 1 to 4/10 at the end. And I haven't even played for 3 updates now because I lack any interest in it at this point. I'll check the end some day when I get bored and there aren't interesting updates for other games. There are quite a few games in here that I'm really invested in their stories, it's just unfortunate that this one stopped being one at the end of season 1.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Are you using old saves from Season 2?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label startS3ep5 is defined twice, at
File "s3ep5.rpyc", line 17 and
File "s3ep6.rpyc", line 18.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sun Nov 08 13:01:11 20

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Is it bad that the first phrase of the first sentence of the overview just makes my teeth clench? The screenshots look decent, and the reviews are okay, but I just can't bring myself to download it. Silly, I know.

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
After a plate of my mom's curry dish.. that is bad...
If you not feeling it bro.. move along simple as that ;)

Is it bad that the first phrase of the first sentence of the overview just makes my teeth clench? The screenshots look decent, and the reviews are okay, but I just can't bring myself to download it. Silly, I know.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes