Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
hmmm, kind of on the fence about this one after playing it, the main reason i would say is simply due to the readhead milf not in the story any more (since the options were i ended it or she ended it) i assume that the devs are not interested in bringing her back anymore ? dam shame... she was my favorit, since she had a better chemestry with the MC than Mia imo, ofc renders are great, but to be honest i would have liked it a little bit more if the other og charachters were more present in the story, i know i might sound salty but come on a hot readhead knockout milf ?!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
who would give that up??!

Reactions: wnbg219 and D0n J0n

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this has barely started so return of the mommy might not be out of question.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And once again this guy moves onto another game whilst the previous one remains unfinished.
and once again you are wrong, they work on 2 games more or less same time, they can't just focus mia only.

OneShotKiller

Jun 7, 2019
IncetonGames, this might an unpopular opinion on this thread because of all the complaints about the game, but this is actually one of the best ones out there. The story, the characters, the drama is just mind-blowingly good. Keep up the good work. You just got a new pledge from me on patreon. Waiting for more updates. Peace!

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this might an unpopular opinion on this thread because of all the complaints about the game, but this is actually one of the best ones out there. The story, the characters, the drama is just mind-blowingly good. Keep up the good work. You just got a new pledge from me on patreon. Waiting for more updates. Peace!
can't make game which pleases every1.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
this has barely started so return of the mommy might not be out of question.
I think it is. Mia has always been the focus of this story/game, hence why she's the title character. The Mom was never anything more than a side piece and her relationship with the MC has served its purpose to facilitate Mia's personal growth by motivating her to move out and get a job, which has also allowed for time for the MC to grow as well such that the 2 are now at a stage where they can be more serious about their relationship.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

JuiceBox12

Dec 17, 2018
IncetonGames, this might an unpopular opinion on this thread because of all the complaints about the game, but this is actually one of the best ones out there. The story, the characters, the drama is just mind-blowingly good. Keep up the good work. You just got a new pledge from me on patreon. Waiting for more updates. Peace!
I’m not sure why you think this would be an unpopular opinion? Besides the fact that it’s sitting on four and a half stars in the rating, other than the typical complaints about ntr, the reception towards this first episode seems very positive.

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
I'm hooked up so much to this VN that I check latest update section everyday in the hope of Ep2 update....

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes