gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
I am so confused by the stop motion sex I just witnessed :LOL:

Also....I'm fine with not overly bright characters but you know....maybe show that there is some brightness to that and not complete darkness? Lol

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am so confused by the stop motion sex I just witnessed :LOL:

Also....I'm fine with not overly bright characters but you know....maybe show that there is some brightness to that and not complete darkness? Lol
animations come later.

maybe dumb and dumber will get educated by mc.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
I apologize if it's not allowed, but guys, maybe you can check this topic and help somehow to devs ? Because they're having issues with Steam release of their game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
city of broken dreamers has better graphics (sorry inceton but it's true) and it is on steam so maybe they could ask from cobd devs how to get adult game to steam.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I really like Sadie. I Hope the dev don't make her a cheater on porpuse and be able to have an end with her eventually. Looking forward to the next episode.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Oh, boy, now I feel really stupid!

Here I have been, complaining that Inceton started on this project instead of speeding up work on EoL.
And today when I start playing SwM2, who do I bump into at the competing bar?

My top ten number one gorgeous dark-haired girl!

And at that time, I had already come to realize that this game started with a story full of emotion and complexity, that Inceton is just getting better and better!

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Cat

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Oh, boy, now I feel really stupid!

Here I have been, complaining that Inceton started on this project instead of speeding up work on EoL.
And today when I start playing SwM2, who do I bump into at the competing bar?

My top ten number one gorgeous dark-haired girl!

And at that time, I had already come to realize that this game started with a story full of emotion and complexity, that Inceton is just getting better and better!
That and the teacher from EoL is like Grace's doppelgänger...maybe they are cousins or something.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs once I saw the aunt and the teasing female friend there. I lost a lot of interest in EOL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is Mia's bitch friend in this game ? never have I had so much hate and contempt for a character in adult VN. She is the 1st!
nope, she's either married to some rich guy or in jail or other option depending what option player chooses when mia asks about her..

3.80 star(s) 75 Votes