VN Unity Abandoned REVOLT [v0.1.2] [Neo X City]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

tolekbanan

May 22, 2017
there is a loop .... when mc leave the space dock and he go to ignition .... all are repeated (and you can earn a lot off money ;)
and question ; there is no happy ending with tatoo girl in this update ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For inspirations sake:
-for public srvants - pages and postrs in the nude in statue poses sold for charity, scattered around town that our detective can find and reenact whole story arks with said female servants
-for entertainers = vids/motion pictures of cam/vid ch8t performances, scattered around town that our detective can find and reenact whole story arks with said female entertainers
-Exploring planets and comets/asteroids passing by for secret hammer bases/cells/coco stash (starkiller going to uncover massive cover up out there) - either by hologram projection or through full body assumption (both male and female if possible)
For inspiration, just to juice up the apetite of 2019.
To all, may there be one Happy new Year and all the perks and joys of life and friends to boost game making/playing/rating prowess.

Reactions: Conviction07

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Can you please provide 32 bit installer and request you to please mention in the installer it is 64 or 64 or 32 bit. We wait for a download to complete and then play a game but come to know afterwards that it is meant for 64 bit and not 32 bit, so it is really disheartening.
Ok, thx for that info. i will do my best to make it 32/64.

amazing game with amazing dev, i have been in love with this game since the day the demo came out and it keeps getting better.

Q- when finding hidden place i stumbled upon something when i clicked on cockpit of a ship and it said new girl unlocked or something along the line, i dont know how i access the related content , any hints ? ty in advance.
Thank you for your words. Happy to hear that you are with me since demo:)

Aftrer that chapter, on the map, pls select Ignition. Suki is waiting for you:)

looks fantastic and has alot of AAA vibes to it !

if the dev is here, all i want to tell them is that this game is amazing and please keep working on it !

this could explode into something big !

I’m here all the time:) thanks for your positive words:)

This is definetly something, I'll keep an eye on it :)
Congrats dev.
XoXo :)

Just needs a Android version please
I will see what I can do in that case.

there is a loop .... when mc leave the space dock and he go to ignition .... all are repeated (and you can earn a lot off money ;)
and question ; there is no happy ending with tatoo girl in this update ?
Thx for that! I will fix it soon:)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
God morning of the after-party after REVOLT launch party.
I trust Dj had a blast surrounded by alluring fantastic vixens and heart throbbing apples of the eye.
Preety please, mr. Neo, do let Starkiller have multiple visits to Ignition, sir, because a proper visit to their VIP rooms has a huge price and Starkiller would otherwise for sure have to Kill entire Star systems to sustain a healthy believable cover as a regular there.
Have a wonderful before 2019 day after-launch-party heads up, chin up, big smile and easy happy heart - all for a merry and fantastic year ahead.
Happy New Year mr. Neo and preety please have both red and blue pills on hand just to be the proper counter agents of the matrix will both fear and respect.

Nov 27, 2017
A great little game with no grinding (a plus!) no stats (another plus) with amazing visuals.

However, the text colour needs to be changed as it's really hard to see the words half the time. I'd solve this by placing a tinted white bar behind the text to help the white text to stand out and a feature if possible that allows you to hide the text interface whenever the person wants so that they can enjoy the whole scene at any time without seeing the words.

I haven't heard the sound, because the DEV took it out to work with a new DJ, but looking forward to it.

Reactions: neoXcity

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017

Welcome to the new year!

I would like to thank you for the last year of being with me, despite my absence. Thank you for your support, nice words, positive feedback about my game, work.

I would like to introduce you to the plan for the coming months.
  • Continuation of main story
  • Introduction of Side Missions
  • New and improved UI
  • Bug Fixes
  • Rewards for support
  • Implementation of music
  • Improved renders
  • And of course some new, hot erotic scenes for you to enjoy :)
Along with the hopefully gripping story that our writer Conviction07 is busy putting together for you guys to enjoy, we also plan on integrating a bunch of unique and interesting NPCs into the city of Nova to help bring our world to life.
We promise for this to be a busy and productive year, full of updates with engaging stories, characters and unforgettable events. And it goes without saying, a plethora of beautiful, sexy women for you to play with. We'll see you in the stars.

~NeoX

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
wow really nice start! great graphics and animations...the story is also quite cool and refreshing...thanks for sharing!

only one crticism...please fix the colour of the fonts(its currently white) as on a couple of scenes the dialogue cannot be read due to a bright background.

Reactions: Alexkg and neoXcity

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Text is visible cause all scene is bathed in red... just a suggestion.
Spoiler has other examples of placing text around characters and different colors

Nov 27, 2017
Text is visible cause all scene is bathed in red... just a suggestion.
Spoiler has other examples of placing text around characters and different colors
I would hate to see that in this game. It feels far too cartoonish and GTA. It does not fit with this game at all.

Having a banner with a reduced opacity with white text would be fine.

Reactions: Conviction07
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes