VN Unity Abandoned REVOLT [v0.1.2] [Neo X City]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Very interesting. I will keep my eye on this one. Not much content though. But models are great and you can do a lot of fun and thrilling things witht he story.

Reactions: plrdls

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
This Devs renders are my life goals. Absolutely love the lighting and mood!

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Oh why did he use "Starkiller" That name is almost always associated with bad AD&D games or bad fiction movies from the 70s. That alone makes it hard for me to even download.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Hey guys, as the person who’ll be writing the game from now on (other than some editing, I can’t take much credit for the story so far), keep the feedback coming. Neo and I wanna make the best game possible so any ideas you may have are not only welcome but encouraged.

Also, as far as his name goes, I don’t disagree. Perhaps we csn do something about that.

Cheers.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Okay, i just discovered the game and this... Rodolfo Starkiller! Best.Name.Ever!

Reactions: Vibescu

Staboo

Nov 12, 2017
I'm surprised nobody mentioned The Force Unleashed where MC was named Starkiller.Oh and great visuals,good job devs!

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is reference and there is spite (a lot of training d a y pun and let hal we a p on plus ba d bo ys dynamics can be very well integrated further in the game). First things first ... great UI, good pace on going back and forth between 3 screens for a save-load scenario - your save-load work nice enough for now. Could make it that going to pub was indefinite, also access to scenes in town should be a nice dynamic- could be like slow discovery of new clues previously overlooked - a slow burn on any new case, bit of wondering around, go to station, talk to colegues, then keep going under cover and still progress on with girls already s hag ged. Great premise - stig ma tta on non-enhanced citi zens - enhancements on body, mind, v R to pursue (like some great going to Ma rs movies).

Last edited:

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
will give this a try great fan of steampunk..cyberpunk and shadowrun stuff so will see how this goes

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
almost all women are black, need more variety
I like the models here, too often there are black girls who look like they are caucasian with black on their texture applied, although I only played a bit of it because I rather wait.

Reactions: Alexkg

neoXcity

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hello,
No problem N7, for F95 it will be always free hot last release :)
Thanks for all positive comments and feedback. Also thanks for almost new 20k views of that thread :)
News from my patreon:

Best, Neo

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hi,
I'm making a new location for next release. It will be new Ignition private room, in CyberJapan style.
Let me know what you think about it, I know it's to much glow :) My hand is very shacking and spontaneous today when it comes to value settings;)
Detective, prepare yourself!

~NeoX

Flecc

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Very nice enjoyed playing it good story thus far good models and renders .The only critique i would add would be the text colour being white. As you have a fair few situations where you have white text on a white or near white background which makes it difficult for old farts like me to read. but other than i'm impressed keep up the good work will add to watched to see how it progresses.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes