VN Unity Abandoned REVOLT [v0.1.2] [Neo X City]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yoko working quarters sure have character - dim lit (neon lights diferentiate spaces), trails on the floor from the past shady surgical ward she used to run (or still does, whoo knows) as a certified nurse and uncertified surgeon (as she stitched and bullets extracted her way out of the debt to the crime sindicate she used to apply for). Cannot wait to see (or read) what great insight into the residing city quadrant she can offer.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WoW! Such a needy red dragonessSSss. Quick and dirty fiddle on the clouds as thick cheeks close in on rising spectacle.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can you please provide 32 bit installer and request you to please mention in the installer it is 64 or 64 or 32 bit. We wait for a download to complete and then play a game but come to know afterwards that it is meant for 64 bit and not 32 bit, so it is really disheartening.

Reactions: UnsungThirtheen

warbird

Jun 2, 2018
amazing game with amazing dev, i have been in love with this game since the day the demo came out and it keeps getting better.

Q- when finding hidden place i stumbled upon something when i clicked on cockpit of a ship and it said new girl unlocked or something along the line, i dont know how i access the related content , any hints ? ty in advance.

Reactions: neoXcity

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
looks fantastic and has alot of AAA vibes to it !

if the dev is here, all i want to tell them is that this game is amazing and please keep working on it !

this could explode into something big !

Reactions: neoXcity
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes